Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS

3 posters

Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS

Post by J. Abram Mon 08 Feb 2010, 12:50 pm

Just to dispel rumors, the Buffalo Dolphins will be making their return to flag football in "2010". After playing briefly with the Yankees and Giants I decided it was time to add a little more excitement to our growing leauge and bring back my original team that has played in various leauges as the Phil-Pac Packers (Darren Smith/Gerome Allan/Pete/Don) the 2004 Buffalo Falcons (QB David Rudd) and the original Dolphins once coached by the Long brothers (first time in history of leauge that 3 brothers coached same team) Gary Long, Howie Long, and Holmes Long. For the past few years I have been watching/learning various coaching techniques used by guys like Gary Long,/coach BJ, and Brian Perry and feel the time is right to add a new team as the game continues to change. My team will consist of a mix of veterans (Rick "Showtime" Hall -returns) and a large influx of younger unestablished players new to the leauge but not new to football. Our main goal is to use the flag leauge to develop our younger players on the road to a National Championship in Orlando Florida (yes were going to Florida not sure what division yet). It was great playing with alot of u guys during the past few years especially the Yankees (Tony) who not only is a great athlete but was able to put together a solid team that will be around for years to come. Its a shame we're going to have to beat that ass when we play them (just joking), a little prehype for a great upcoming season. See u guys in 2010. ps are practices are closed to the public...........John Abrams HeadCoach Buffalo "FFL" Dolphins

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty RE

Post by ME Mon 08 Feb 2010, 6:13 pm

JOHN EVERY TIME U PUT A TEAM TOGETHER THEY DONT FINISH THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!! DUE
TO 0-5 START I HOPE U PUT A TEAM IN BUT CAN FINISH THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!.
YOU SAID U R GOING TO THE NATIONAL,BUT DONT KNOW WHAT DIV!!!!!!! HOW STUPID
CAN U B!!! YOU NO UR NOT GETTING N A,B,NOR C AND YOUR NOT GOING 2 WIN A GAME
N THE D DIV,SO U MAY WANT 2 PLAY COED..LOL Very Happy
C U IN THE FFL LOSSER!!!!!!

P.S U HAVE WATCH ALOT OF COACHES COACH BUT U HAVEN'T LEARN NOTHING
SO YOU NEED 2 KEEP ON WATCHING!!!! AND THATS ALL I'M GOING 2
SAY ABOUT THAT affraid

ME

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty YOU HEARD IT FIRST

Post by J. Abram Tue 09 Feb 2010, 11:22 am

How do i respond to a comment like that.......(which is 100 inaccurate-and the individual making the comment can't even identify him/herself )-............................I DON"T ................John Abrams....................................................................

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty Abrams

Post by hlywd7 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 2:43 pm

Abrams your a good dude you dont need to explain to anyone. Good luck with the new team !!!

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty Re: YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS

Post by BJ32 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 3:36 pm

Jon...great having you in Fla, you will be missed...good luck with the new team...if you learned anything just remember gary and i had longer, darker hair when this started...now i shave my head so the gray is not as noticeable!!!..be well my man...start in D and work your way up!!! Over BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty JOHN

Post by ME Tue 09 Feb 2010, 5:31 pm

John all i am saying, you bring back the phil pack/Dolphins = losser!!!!!! Twisted Evil
OK HLYWD7 DONT GET UP SET WHEN YOUR TEAM HAVE TO PLAY THEM AND THEY DONT SHOW UP!!!!!!
SO I AM TALKING WHAT I KNOW AND SEEN IN THE PAST!!

ME

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty YOU HEARD IT FIRST

Post by J. Abram Wed 10 Feb 2010, 1:58 pm

BJ and Hollywood, thanks (u guys are a class act) for your support, I loved playing with u guys. When we played as the Packers/Dolphins/Falcons we always had deep rosters especially the Dolphins (never had under 35) and I never recall ever forfeiting a game (still puzzled by these remarks). I once tried playing a trick against Gary Long and the (then) Vikings by having my team chill out at my house (down the street from the field) just prior to our game against them. I walked over to the field by myself and told Gary we couldn't play the game because we didn't have enough players (the ref's were headed to their cars). Half of the Vikings went home (they believed me because they didn't see any of my players around) and at the very last minute my team left my house and arrived right before the scheduled kickoff. I was hoping all the Vikings left but Gary and Hitman stayed behind with a small handful of players, versus our full roster and was able to start the game with 7 or 8 players. I still thought we had a good chance of winning the game but Gary and players like Hitman, Phil Anderson, Derrick Floyd, Marcus, and T Brown wasn't to pleased by my little trick and and gave an all out effort and made some huge plays and won the game despite being shorthanded. I won't get away with a little ploy like this anytime soon so we'll try to win the old fashion way. As of today my roster stands at 24 committed players with a few months to fine tune (specialty players) before the start of the season. We may catch a tournament before the season begins but it will take some time and practice for my players to learn a new (somewhat hurry up version of the wildcat) offense we will be using throughout the season, no secret. Be assured my team will show up in full and ready to play each and every game despite what our record is. This will be my last post until the season starts while i'll continue to work on the x' and o's.........................................John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty RE

Post by ME Wed 10 Feb 2010, 2:40 pm

YEA YOU DO NEED TO QUIT!!! I BET YOU DONT HAVE 24 PLAYERS,WHY I SAY THIS BECAUSE BOBBY(YANKEES)
IS ALSO PUTTING A TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND THE GUYS YOU THINK YOU HAVE ARE PLAYING WITH HIM
SO LETS NOT GET IT MIX UP,BUT I WILL GIVE YOU AN A- FOR AFFORD!!!! ONLY IN YOUR DREAM LOSSER Twisted Evil

ME

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty WE UP!!!!! Yankees Stand Up!!!

Post by CEO Fri 12 Feb 2010, 7:03 am

1st and 4most Yankees are up as always and we represent for our city so if any of these new/old teams aren't trying to travel 2 Represent our Big/LiL city called BUffalo, yall can kick rocks!!!!!

2nd Good shit Uncle John, get a squad together and hit me up so i can get some travel plans together for you, your always going to b a Yankee whether u want 2 or not!

3rd All the Buffalo teams that went 2 nationals we all ranked in the top 10 in our divisions which was a great accomplishment, way to represent our city w/ hard playing dignity, and pride...

But most importantly, yall all will lose, ALL OLD AND NEW TEAMS, OLD Yankees Beware! It's cool we appreciate being the most hated team in the city, that shows us how afraid and intimidated yall r, LMAO! Much love 2 the Teams that show us respect cuz we give u the same! but f__k the rest of yall and talk w/ yall game play cuz yall never show up on weekends! Make sure yall got yall money right so yall can finish the year and pay the refs! Make sure yall got yall rosters and dig deep in the hood to get yall washed up ass Harvard Cup boys together, and come c the Yankees!

Bucs, Giants, Eagles, and the Yankees Stand up! We are the pride of our city for the upcoming year and everybody else needs to get on our level real fast before they start talking all this bullshit!

Agent Zero signing out! See me around my game going talk 4 me and my squad! Yankees get ready for another successful season, Boys acting like we didnt just re-up or someting.... Yankees Salute......

1st and last message of the year....

CEO

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty Re: YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS

Post by K/S#19 Sat 13 Feb 2010, 11:07 pm

Good luck with your team this year John, can't wait to compete against all the best in WNY
Sean
knight19

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

YOU HEARD IT FIRST - THE RETURN OF THE BUFFALO "FFL"DOLPHINS Empty Dolphins Roster is Full

Post by J. Abram Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:52 pm

Just a quick note, the FFL Dolphins roster for the upcoming 2010 season is completely filled. I have received numerous requests if i needed players at various positions, which I appreciated, but all player positions have been filled. I would also like to congratulate the appointment of Kenny Young (Amherst, New York) who applied for and was accepted for the Assistant Head Coach position. Mr. Young, who bring over 15 years of football experience with him, will be a welcomed addition to the WNY Flag Football League. Coach John Abrams......

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 08 Mar 2010, 7:26 pm

Good luck John

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG FOXX Wed 21 Apr 2010, 4:07 pm

Wow some of you guys are vicious......I played for the Dolphins for 3yrs. in the JFK we never forfieted a game and we were always in the playoffs (losing to the Raiders in the Championship one year and losing to the Vikings the other two years,eventual winners of that years tourny) so im wondering what some of you guys are tlking abt. It would seem to me that the more teams the better because that means more games. Please help me if I got that wrong......by the way I'm playing this year also, im still going to tlk sht im still playing RCB and Im still wearing the Bootcovers.......So let the haters hate. remember we all get beat it's just what you do on the next play that defines you......Some people or coaches panic rght away.....but thats a whole nother post.........GOOD LUCK DOLPHINS and all the others. Foxx#21 out

BIG FOXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down