Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R34l Or UnR34l Show 2011 ***POLLS***

Go down

R34l Or UnR34l Show 2011 ***POLLS*** Empty R34l Or UnR34l Show 2011 ***POLLS***

Post by R34lD34l Tue 24 May 2011, 11:34 am

Ok, ok, ok folks how yall doing out there? Wow its been awhile but the show goes on I thought nobody wanted my show this year but I see it feels so empty without me! 1st I have headlines and I also have something very special for you guys, I haven't been at the field as of late but Ive heard a lot so lets get to it.
  1. MASON "making the buccs!?"
  1. Yankees upsetting the Giants
  1. Eagles and Blackout struggling
  1. RIP Organized and undefeated
  1. Titans picking up players every week
Wow can i get a guess on my show to answer some of these questions for me? Mueller34 one of my favorite guess how are you big guy? Ive heard you've been playing hard keep it up! My special treat this morning should light a fire on the boards so here is my poll let the voting begin.... Many more to come
Which playoff team from a year ago will MOST likely miss the playoffs this year

Buccaneers
Buccaneers
Yankees
Yankees
Giants
Giants
Eagles
Eagles
Steel curtain
Steel curtain
Killswitch
Killswitch

View Results

WNYFFL OFFICIAL POLL

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

R34l Or UnR34l Show 2011 ***POLLS*** Empty Re:

Post by Giants34 Tue 24 May 2011, 8:46 pm

Since I got called out I figured I would respond. Yes I am playing, how well who knows these days. This year about 10-11 teams will be right in the mix for the playoffs. A lot of new players /younger players making plays each week. This has some of us old timers on the look out. Keep the board interesting and no photoshop photos this year hahahahaha

Giants34

Back to top Go down