Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Playoff Odds

Go down

Week 1 Playoff Odds Empty Week 1 Playoff Odds

Post by Bookie Fri 22 Jul 2011, 4:23 pm

Playoff time and it looks like we have another bookie imposter. I think you did a good job, perhaps I can pass the torch to you next year, whoever you are. It may be time for me to get a real job, the bookie business does not pay like it used to thanks to our economy. Anyway, here are the playoff lines.

Giants vs Blackout (+2) o/u 24
This is a really tough game to pick but I have to go with the defending champs. They have an intelligent defensive line that will not allow Lonzi to buy much time and I think the secondary will be able to grab some picks. The big X-factor is TBrown, who seems to be a magnet for the ball. With a ballhawk like him, Blackout definitely has a good shot at winning this game. He is a game changer, there is no denying that, but the Giants come up big in the playoffs. It will probably come down to the last drive or even play so this should be a great game to watch. I see extra points deciding this one and it goes the way of the Giants.

Yankees vs RIP (+10) o/u 28
I had RIP rated too low at the beginning of the year, I can definitely admit that. However, they still have some developing to do to contend for the championship. The Yankees are now seasoned veterans and should be able to dispose of RIP and send them packing. Ford has developed into a solid QB and their defense is stout. Despite the loss last week, I see them putting up two scores in the first half and playing lock down defense the rest of the way. Mitch will not be able to just throw the ball up and hope Bruno makes a play in this one, he’ll have to identify a weak spot in the Yankee defense and keep attacking that. I do not think he is able to exploit the weak link and I see the defending national champs moving on to the semifinals.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Playoff Odds Empty close

Post by yikes Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:56 pm

Bookie you were almost spot on with your lines

yikes

Back to top Go down