Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 picks

2 posters

Go down

Week 5 picks Empty Week 5 picks

Post by Picker Thu 30 May 2013, 11:01 am

Blackout 12 - Vikings 0- Vikings cant win but are in every game. The game will be close because BO offense isnt that good, but BO defense is and will provide a late score that seals it.

Killswitch 18 -Kings- 8 - Where is that guys from Kings that was posting on here week one?? He was saying Kings were a powerhouse?? LOL - Can you say 1- 3, oops meant 1-4 - Welcome to the Big league BOYS Laughing

Yankees 20 -Giants 16- (Game OF WEEK) - Yankees will come fully staffed and this is the Yanks Superbowl. Giants team doesnt show till palayoffs and mostly peaks at that time. Every week I see 12 players on Giants sidelines, and some of those 12 are not the Giants I remember, Im guessing this is reason why they are just squeaking by wins.

Team USA 18- Steelers- 6 - If Steelers make some big plays they could have a chance, but when all you have is big plays/broken plays than you dont have a good offense.

Broncos- 21 - NO TDS- 6 - Broncos will be 3-2 after this game, great comeback from a dissapointing 2012 when they only won 1 game all year. No TDs has some players but need a lot more if they want to contend in this league.

Picker

Back to top Go down

Week 5 picks Empty Re: Week 5 picks

Post by Yankee CEO Thu 30 May 2013, 1:29 pm

Superbowl? ?... Just another practice game for the next step in our story... Just a better practice session than usual considering The Giants are 1 of the best in the nation, along with USA & they will provide good practice for us especially since there not in our division. . We will play 2 win so we can get the 1st round bye...

BUT the Steelers game might b a lil closer than we think, definitely shut my mouth last week when KP let me down, SMH (Lol)

Good predictions though, surprised 2c someone other than my YANKEES/DOG POUND not hating...

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Thu 30 May 2013, 1:32 pm

& Blackout will probably blow out the Vikings... There offense isn't bad tbey just have bad games.. Can't drop perfect passes 4ever..

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Week 5 picks Empty LOL

Post by KP22 Thu 30 May 2013, 2:54 pm

Yea Tony last week was rough, a good wake up call tho. Sorry I let you down, it was crazy. I'm not worried, we thought it was a practice they came to play. Ready to take it out on the kings.

KP22

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O8 Fri 31 May 2013, 1:22 pm

Blackout vsVikings - Vikings had a good game against the Giants last week with that qb running all over the place. Not sure if he'll be there again or not seems like Vikings have had a different qb every week so far. Hopefully our offense has started to hit their stride going into the last half of the season. I think We take it 18-6

Kings vs killswitch - I think Killswitch is going to take out their loss from last week on the Kings this week. I think their Offense will put up some points this week. I don't think the Kings have enough to keep up with Killswitch in this game. Killswitch takes it 24-6.

Yankees vs Giants- Definitely the game of the week as the top ranked C team takes on the C national champs. The Giants have been on a run for some time now and the Yankees are only getting better with the players they've been adding. Both teams have stingy defenses and I think it will come down to who can make a stop near the end of the game. I think the Yankees win in a close one. Yankees 19-16

Steelers vs Team USA- Steelers have been close in every game and pulled out a nice win against Killswitch last week. Team USA is one of the front runners in the league again and I think they'll make more plays on offense and force a turnover or two and take it. USA 20 Steelers 8

Broncos vs Nice TD's- Broncos got some wins at the beginning of the season and I think they get another one here. Broncos have more experience and I think it will show in this game and they take it by a couple scores. If Nice TD's can get the ball to the guy who got the kickoff td called back last week they may put up a td or two. Broncos 19 Nice TD's 6

Good luck this week everyone.

Rob Blackout #8

B/O8

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Fri 31 May 2013, 2:49 pm

I Like It Rob

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Week 5 picks Empty ?

Post by Giant00 Fri 31 May 2013, 4:09 pm

0- 2 in picks, guess Yanks are better. Guess we shouldnt show up Mad Mad Mad

Giant00

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O8 Fri 31 May 2013, 5:56 pm

Tony I had to get in on it and help make the work day go by a little quicker lol

B/O8

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Fri 31 May 2013, 8:03 pm

Lmfao @ Giant00... Don't be so sensitive its only opinions. . Gonna be a great 1.. Can't wait.. Where Hollywood @? I need my bet back.. It looks like the odds are in my favor this time. .lol

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down