Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week1

4 posters

Go down

Week1 Empty Week1

Post by TheGreek Thu 22 Apr 2010, 8:09 am

Here's some quick thoughts on week 1

Eagles vs Buccaneers This one is a W, a huge W for the Bucc's. Eagles were a huge let down this past weekend in the Triple Point Tourney. It will continue on into the season. I really hope the Eagles regroup. Rally and support eachother. Get it together.

Giants vs Yankees Giants get the W. Yankees always seem to have a ton of confidence but I personally think the offense is lacking. The Giants are the team right now. Confidence is key and they have a lot of it. As they should because they keep winning the games that count the most.

Ballers vs Irish I hear the Ballers can really ball. Based on last years Irish they come out of this with a loss. I think these 2 teams have yet to show what they can do. Looking forward to seeing this game to evaluate both teams.

Dolphins vs RIP Ent From what I hear and saw this past weekend I see a mix of old dudes and young dudes and not much talent in between for the Dolphins. RIP Ent will beat them without a doubt. Looking forward to see if RIP has picked up some more talent to take them over the top.

Killswitch vs Hurricanes I think Killswitch will come out of this victorious just based on this team's core. Some of these guys have been playing together for a while. I believe it will be a real close game though. The Canes might surprise some of us though.

Broncos vs Steel Curtain Word on the street is Steel Curtain picked up some ex-raiders. This will greatly increase their chance of losing! Too many distractions and chiefs will prove to be too much. Broncos win in a close game.

Season predictions: I think we'll see a rematch of last years championship game with the Giants / Bucc's. There's one major factor that will determine who wins this game for me. I will not reveal that factor until after week1. I need some verfication on a specific player first. The early prediction of the season result is .....

Giants
Bucc's
Yankees
Ballers
Eagles
RIP
Killswitch
Hurricanes
Irish
Borncos
Dolphins
Steel Curtain

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Week1 Empty Re: Week1

Post by K/S#19 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 10:01 am

well you have to be kidding

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreek Thu 22 Apr 2010, 10:11 am

Dude can you be anymore vague? Hello! You post to say something and you just said nothing. What the hell are you trying to say. Speak your mind homes!

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 12:59 pm

Sean change ur name to to killswitch19 lol but Games of the week EAGLES/BUCCS. YANKEES/GIANTS AKA The Big Payback Big rival games week 1 thank u football gods

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 1:23 pm

Good shit Greek... I can't even be mad @ u 4 picking against us...The Giants are the hottest team wit the best qb... Im def lookn forward 2 this game.... If u wanna be the best u gotta be the best... I would love 2 start the season knocking off the defending champs.... but damn u predict that steel curtain would finish last...Daaaaaaamn lol ..even after u saw the dolphins... I don't have any info on the broncos or ballers but I think u giving dem 2 much respect.... anyway good luck 2 all teams.. lets get ready 2 rumble!!!! GO YANKEES

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Week1 Empty week 1

Post by keith Thu 22 Apr 2010, 4:41 pm

good luck to all this week pretty big games for week 1. All i can say is its about time.

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:12 pm

i guess my complaint is that you have Killswitch 7th out of 12 teams. I normaly agree with alot of what u post.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:24 pm

and yes I could have been more vague.
thx
homes

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:43 pm

Its gonna be some good games ill b watching all of them O yeah DOLPHINS BLOW

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle #2 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 11:13 pm

The fact that u picked a sahlens team who loses 3 0r 4 games a session and has only played 2 maybe 3 sessions, never played outdoor ball ever, not even the rock league, dont even know the rules of this league and havent been hit yet to finish 4th in this league. Enough said about your judgement or lack thereof. But i will say the Eagles have a lot to prove and have lost some luster. Hope we can get it together.

eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Week1 Empty Thr Great Greek

Post by The CEO Thu 22 Apr 2010, 11:42 pm

Never mad @ u good predictions, half way thru the season the top three just might b changed cuz we should be able to become a more consistant team as far as our roster goes (like the Giants & Bucs) & as soon as our offense decides to put up points we going b a lil more than dangerous...

Definite preditions for 2011, Yankees win D, Bucs Win B, and the Giants & Eagles Finish in the Top 3 in C In Kissimee, (Giants Take the Gold), Dont think to many other Teams making in to Florida, and hopefully We see the Lady Yankees and the Yankees 4 on 4 Championship Sqaud w/ some trophies, and im winning the fastest man competition 2, Floyd, T. Brown, anybody else running w/ me? just trying to bring home some harware...

Buffalo Stand up!!!!

Good Luck, and i wish most importantly HEALTH 2 all teams and players.... good hard season fellas

Don't have much else 2say 4the year, I'm going let yall follow Bishop and let my offseason recruit talk and show up on the board and the field, #2 and #4 meeting @ ALL QB's starting w/ Bobby Weslock!!! (Don't play the new recruit BJ, yall won't be as lucky)

Yankees Salute

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Fri 23 Apr 2010, 12:21 am

I was wondering who the ballers where so they from indoor huh well I gotta watch em outdoor next week whoever the greek is said they belong in the top5 which means PLAYOFF CALIBER! I dont sleep on nobody I jus put um to sleep oh and #2 Bish by the way me 1 you 0 dnt forget I got 1 body so far come on #2 we owe the GIANTS A ASS WHOOPIN! Lets get it! WHO CAN MAKE A PLAY!? I CAN!!! SEE YALL ON THE 1ST

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Fri 23 Apr 2010, 2:06 am

YO #4 don't act like I ain't get an asst on dat 1... Lol.... but u right u 1 up on me...Lets get this payback on the 1st.. we coming 4 dat #1 spot

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by ballerathleteb Sat 24 Apr 2010, 12:34 am

Its funny that someone from the eagles tries to talk crap about the ballers since the eagles got beat by our team the majority of the time. Oh and apparently we loose 3 to 4 games every session? thats news to me since actually we have not lost more than once twice at most in a session. By the way this team has been together for 2 years now bud not just 2 sessions. So next time you try talking garbage about our team make sure you know what your talking about first cuz your going to look like a fool when we play.

ballerathleteb

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Sat 24 Apr 2010, 1:57 am

Uh oh!!! Dude... I dont normally dont do this but i hate misplaced and unnecessary arrogance.
the eagles treat sahlens as practice. It means nothing. Yes u did win a game against everybody else that wasnt an eagle. There were 3 of us there. LOL! If u knew anything.. and I mean anything about what u are getting yourself into u might wanna print a retraction right now. If you knew anything about even sahlens u would have known that who u were playing against was not the eagles and that the eagles are ( a label which we have hopefully left behind because its weak) perennial sahlens champs(damn that sounds weak) with the last one being number 658 i think. The rock league which im sure you havent heard of weve won 767 times. So on it was to big boy ball in which we went 9-1 last yr. Quietly weve been waiting to play u guys again at sahlens. Not because of the loss but the shit talking after u won. Everyone loses but u guys acted like u were good or something and didnt even know at the time who u thought u had just beaten. Had u know then it would have been unbearable. Your main prob is u might have wanted to play us at sahlens instead of wnyffl cause OMG!! did u step in it. As i said ive never called out a team but if you havent quit by eagle wk u should have. So hit some more weights, throw on those scrunchees and the bandannas, slide those knee and arm bands on for..well whatever the hell they're supposed to do and get ready to hit cause u will be hit. So yes now the rest of my team has to back this up but theyre used to it. I really dont have to talk this one up though, u did it to yourselves. So 2 yrs huh? LOL Playing together two yrs? No comment. FYI!! I probably should have stayed down when we first joined the league but hey some ppl have to learn the hard way. Damn!!!.. do we even play each other? I hope so cause what a waste of time and unfulfilled anger.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sat 24 Apr 2010, 8:12 am

wasnt there an indoor team on here talking trash @ the beggining of their first season in outdoor? I think it was the irish...how did that work out?

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down