Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeezy Concert Anyone

Go down

Jeezy Concert Anyone Empty Jeezy Concert Anyone

Post by The CEO Tue 27 Apr 2010, 5:37 pm

I don't know if anyone is intereted but the YANKEES do have access to Buff States Young Jeezy concert, $15 for anyone involved in the WNYFFL only, unfortunately everyone else has to pay $25

If your interested call The CEO, 830-1565 (Limited tickets, 1st come 1st serve)

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Jeezy Concert Anyone Empty Reminder

Post by The CEO Tue 27 Apr 2010, 5:39 pm

This is a fundraiser.....

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Jeezy Concert Anyone Empty Re: Jeezy Concert Anyone

Post by fan Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:39 pm

I find it interesting that the the cockiest team in the league who does more trash talkin' than anybody and shows little respect for any one else is also the team having the most fundraisers and looking for the most support. Does anybody attend these functions besides the Yankees themselves ?????

fan

Back to top Go down

Jeezy Concert Anyone Empty lol

Post by The CEO Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:45 am

Whoever this loser is definitely only plays ball in Buffalo, IF he even plays, tickets almost sold out already anyway, but 2 continue 2support my lil sis school you can start buying tickets @ the Box office @ Buff State...

Good Luck 2 all teams this weekend, wishing a healthy weekend 2all teams, Thanks 2all the current supporters who got in touch w/ us, the Yankees will b in Cleveland & pay no Ref fees this year because of your support....

clown Suspect

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:50 pm

Dats rite cuzn... f__k em all... damn do we really talk da most trash??? Lol.... O well.. whoever don't like it do sumn about it!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum