Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why The Yankees???

+3
hlywd7
canes#23
The CEO
7 posters

Go down

Why The Yankees??? Empty Why The Yankees???

Post by The CEO Wed 05 May 2010, 12:06 am

I'm just curious because I still can't figure something out

Why does everyone hate the Yankees?

I mean we represent our city well out of town, we come to everyones fundraisers the core of my team even has mandatory community service....

I don't know, this is our sophomore year and you would think we would be respected cuz we are damn near on the same level as the top teams thats been together and rebuilding for 5+ years atleast. Shit we even play in tournaments and other leagues w/ other teams to help out but they get mad @ the 1st sign of trouble and forget who got them as far as the next game, playoffs and championships!!! I mean we don't talk more shit than anyone else in the league, is it cuz were young? Is it because we win the best dressed award two years running (once we decided to bring out our Blues)? Maybr because we cute as hell or our cockiness brings more girls to the field than in the past? Or maybe because people hate us because they ain't us?? I'm not sure, but the CEO would love to here some honest opinions, and if it's cuz of shit talking that's sad that all these grown men feelings are hurt behind us backing up our talk...

Were like the Lebron of this league young, talented, and outstanding Defense, our offense is about to develop and were about to be unstoppable, and our championship run will come real quick and we will go down in History in this SHIT!!!
1st team in the nation to win 3 Nationals in a row, D, C then B... Then we going to Vegas... We only on the east coast for a few years so enjoy us while we here...

That's A Promise...

But speak on it, MY YANKS wanna know....

P.S. Big ups to our BIG BROTHER Team that taught us alot, yall know who yall are...

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Why The Yankees??? Empty Re: Why The Yankees???

Post by canes#23 Wed 05 May 2010, 12:44 pm

CEO i dont think its hate on my part its the only word i can come up with. My reason for hating the yanks is only 1 thing. I have been at this now for i wanna say 4 years i mite be wrong but in those 4 years i have yet to be on a squad with a chance at anything but the bottom. Then here comes the yanks and you guys have a chance from jump to make some noise. its cool though no more new teams for me. Im going to help build the canes to a contender even if it takes me 10 years we aint going no where so stay on your toes cause we coming

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Wed 05 May 2010, 12:56 pm

I dont think its hate either, it only takes a few guys to make everyone hate a team.

Personally I like Ford, and I think Tony is one of the best players in the league. Your RG is a good dude, and your blocking back brings it hard on every play.

I think you have a lot of good dudes, it just takes a few spoiled apples to ruin the basket.

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Why The Yankees??? Empty Yankees...

Post by BJ32 Wed 05 May 2010, 10:15 pm

It's the name for me...first off it is a baseball team that you either love or hate..I am a Dodgers fan so clearly I hate the yankees..I respect them for all of their accomplishments but will never cheer for them...As for the football yankees, love you guys on the road, hate you during league play, that is pretty standard really for all teams I suspect!! It is a competitive thing that we all share and we will drive each other to be better and maybe we can all try to join the bucs in the national spotlight as contenders...you guys are well dressed and cute, I cant speak for the ladies yet, i can't see across the field that well but maybe post some photos for us!!! As for your team talking trash, you sure do and until you win and back it up, you will take grief for it, but it is part of your team persona so keep doing it if it works for you...Good luck the rest of the season and I mean that because we don't play you again!!! BJ #32 Cool

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrence K/S-QB Sat 08 May 2010, 7:36 pm

I don't hate the Yankees. I just wished we played you guys this season. I think that the way the indoor season ended left a bad taste in certain guys mouthes. You know what i'm talking about. I also agree that certain guys on your team spoil it for your whole team. I personally don't have a problem with any of your team members. I just wanted to play you. Good luck the rest of the way.

P.S. When you guys get close to 40 years old like me, lets see if you can still look good like me. LOL.

Terrence k/S QB.

Terrence K/S-QB

Back to top Go down

Post by smuv21 Sun 09 May 2010, 5:47 pm

CEO

Plain and simple...people without swaggg hate seein it! Yankees play with swagg (borderline too much swagg when ManMan takes a pre-snap nap before he pick 6's lol) Besides that some people take it to the point where how they act is disrespectful...we all men and they way you interact with grown men has to be taken into consideration. Some people dont care how they come off to people but when u do that, prepare to be hated. Lastly, accept and be grateful for the hate man...if nobodys hatin on you then you aint doin shit! I got love for you all! And order my damn jersey before we have some problems!!!

PS...the ladies come to the games hoping that Ill show up one day lol!

smuv21

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 10 May 2010, 2:02 pm

Blame it on Bish Network & #4 whatever da f__k his name is...lmYao...But honestly who gives a f__k.....Def NOT ME....In da words of diddy...U CAN HATE ME NOW....
@BJ..U know its all love when we on da road.but im glad u see it da way I see it...U got 2 have a dislike 4 everybody dats not on your team during league play..if not then I would question your competitive nature...Its nothing personal its just football 2 me..Except if U play 4 K/S Its personal wit us..except sean(how can u hate dat guy)....Dullphins because of john abrams...Steel curtain...just because we boys & we all grew up together..so dat game is basically 4 bragging rites..I damn sho dont wanna lose 2 those assholes #2 & #3...fuckn traders..lol..yall still my boys...Da buccs its never personal wit da buccs...They help us out a lot..I just wanna beat dem cause they @ da top...Da Giants I hate dem cause we're like fuckn 1-4 against dem...2 da rest of da teams its all good til yall step on dat field against us

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down