Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humbled...

3 posters

Go down

Humbled... Empty Humbled...

Post by juice81 Sat 15 May 2010, 3:29 pm

great game CEO, DBish, and the rest of the Yanks squad. hope your boys that got hurt are okay. CEO as soon as you stole that one I knew it was housed. We'll see you in the playoffs and I promise we'll come harder.

Juice81

juice81

Back to top Go down

Humbled... Empty Re: Humbled...

Post by The CEO Sat 15 May 2010, 6:40 pm

Great game Fellas! Don't take the shit talking 2heart we just had 2welcome yall 2the league properly, but heads high cuz yall have a great crew yall just gotta learn the lil ins & outs of this outdoor shit & yall will be ranked high in the nation...

I'm probably speaking 4all the travel teams on this 1 but we would appreciate it if the ballers started traveling 2represent Buffalo....

If you need assistance getting started I would b more than happy to help.... See yall boys saturday good game

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by juice81 Sat 15 May 2010, 7:11 pm

I have no problem with the trash talking, it's all in good fun, and it's part of the game. As long as no one takes it too far, it makes the game more intense and exciting. I'm not trying to make excuses because we were definitely outplayed today and didn't deserve to win, but we didn't have our starting QB or center and just had to throw some guys in there which really hurt our offense and threw us out of whack...you boys have a very solid defense, but our offense usually runs a little smoother than that lol. Defensively we were just over matched. Hopefully next week we can rebound and get back to the run 'n' gun we love. I'll talk to the rest of the Ballers and see if anyone would be interested in traveling. Again, good game today Yanks, and good luck the rest of the year.

Juice81

juice81

Back to top Go down

Humbled... Empty PUT BUFFALO ON THE MAP

Post by RUFFBUFF Sat 15 May 2010, 9:22 pm

TODAY I LIKED WHAT I SAY ON THE FEILD, BUFFALO HAS SOME GREAT TALENT TO SHOW ON TOUR (USFTL)

RUFFBUFF

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Mon 17 May 2010, 7:17 am

ballers should start with the Buffalo NIT June 12th.......

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by juice81 Mon 17 May 2010, 1:18 pm

yea where can we get more info on that?

juice81

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Mon 17 May 2010, 5:08 pm

Talk to either Coach Gary, (bucs) D. Floyd (tourny director) or Scott L. you could also look up USFTL.com......it has the Buffalo NIT and some others like the Refs Cup in cleveland and the Windy City in Chicago....

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by juice81 Mon 17 May 2010, 6:48 pm

cool I'll check out the website and then talk to one of them next Saturday. Thanks for the info.

juice81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum