Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congrats 2 the Dolphins

2 posters

Go down

congrats 2 the Dolphins Empty congrats 2 the Dolphins

Post by K/S#19 Sat 29 May 2010, 3:24 pm

Great game. I dont know very many of the names but you guys played hard and deserved to win. Keep it going keep working hard and you'll keep winning. coach john, chico and turk good luck u know I love you guys.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

congrats 2 the Dolphins Empty Great Game!!!!

Post by J. Abram Sun 30 May 2010, 10:01 am

Sean, thanks!!!! You don't know how much we needed this win. You guys played a tough game and the game could have been won by either team... Your def a playoff team with some established vets who know how to play the game. We got a couple of good breaks (calls) that def played a factor in the outcome. Hopefully we can catch the Giants sleeping next week (doubtful) and make the game interesting. I'm still waiting for BJ to give me a game plan against them like he gave me for u guys. Coach John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

congrats 2 the Dolphins Empty Re: congrats 2 the Dolphins

Post by K/S#19 Sun 30 May 2010, 11:15 am

thx coach Abrahms, I left it all out there yesterday, and am definetly feeling it today...can we get somebody to water the field? damn turf was like 'crete out there. I will volunteer to do that if we get permission from the permit holder....just wondering, what was coach#32's advice? "have 'em forget how to body up and let them drop some passe and you should be fine John"....lol....man I hate to lose on an extra point but Turk and ur boys def earned that W. I wish you the best in the future, just consider changing the name, being a bills fan, I hate the Miami Dolphins and I love the Buffalo Dolphins. Maybe Buffalo Bisons? naw we already have one team named after a baseball org.
thx
Sean
p.s.
can I get coach #32 to look up the def of "holding on a de-flag attempt"?.....thx

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Tue 01 Jun 2010, 2:34 pm

as far as i know it is 10 yds from spot if eventually deflagged there or 10 yds tacked on to end of play if the flag stayed on after the hold...if that helps...as for what is considered holding, we have discussed untucked or baggy jerseys and baggy shorts being pulled as NOT HOLDING..thus teams are encouraged to wear tighter uniforms and look thinner and sexier...lol BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Tue 01 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

thx coach #32, I was interested in the grey area definition of what constitutes a "hold", I understand it as grabbing the guy with one hand, "holding" back his progress, and then de-flagging w/ ur free hand. I was called for holding on a play I still cant believe. BUT I will move on and concentrate on the nxt team on the schedule....the ballers.....thx again
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down