Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bish Network...Week 5 review

3 posters

Go down

Bish Network...Week 5 review Empty Bish Network...Week 5 review

Post by R34lD34l Wed 02 Jun 2010, 3:05 pm

SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOW CANCELLED BUT RE-RUNS ON MONDAY mornings AT 4:30am Right after infomercials clown

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Week 5 review Empty Re: Bish Network...Week 5 review

Post by dbish2 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 4:46 pm

HEYYYYYYYY IM BACK...I just wanna start off by sendinig a shout out to my biggest fan R34lD34l....Give it up for him Sleep Ok so my gay cyber stalker just wanted to open the show for me..get you warmed up...Now You may leave fag...I told you No HOMO's on the network.... Just to get you up to date.. I was gonna chill but I see these fags wanna keep callin me out... Hey R34l F4g when you wasn posting How many people asked when was the next show??? You guessed it...NOBODY... Do to popular demand IM BACK!!! My phone has been ringing, I've been getting messages, & every body @ the field on sat ask..."WHATS UP WIT BISH NETWORK? THE BOARDS AINT SHIT WITHOUT YOU. WHEN YOU COMING BACK" So to all who want to know I have a stress fracture in my foot. Prob be out til after the buffalo tourney...Me, unlike these fags who get on here & post...I enjoy talkn shit on the boards..Gets me pumped up for the games. Now if im injured & cant play. Why get on here to talk shit??? Just to amuse everybody else?? Hell naw I do this so I can have fun.. Its no fun being on the side line watching so its really no need for me to get pumped up for a game I know im not playing in..Like what my boy eagle#2 said..Now I see he's back on the field im sure we'll be hearing from him soon..welcome back bra.. Yup we lost the last 2 games to the eagles & the buccs...& people wonder why we are a D team...The last to games our lack of dept were really exposed..But its all good..I rather lose to 2 of the top teams short handed then to lose to 1 of the lower teams short handed..Wouldn want them to steal a win...But hey the rest of our schedule should be a cake walk... No disrespect to the eagle or the Buccs but since iv'e played in this league we haven't ever had that many point scored on us when we've played against these teams... I know I would've made a diff out there... We score 20 points on the eagles & still lost..If I play aint no way we get 30 or 28 scored on us..History speaks for itself...When I play our D dominates...

Ok so this no name fag called Jack wanna take shots @ the Bish Network.... Evil or Very Mad Like your fag partner said..Do you even play??? I doubt it... Or maybe you do but since your a fag & like to hang with that Gay cyber stalker aka r34l f4g...Nobody knows you...Is it because you either dont play, a piece of shit or you just dont get in the game????? Prob all of the above...Hey R34l F4G how dare you bring up the voting when you & fagget jack were the only people voting..Its funny when I look @ the comments someone posted you should just go...I didn see anybody say that about me...lmYao...I wanna send a special shout out to all the posters who actually play. It makes it interesting when players on opposite teams get om here & talk shit(hlywd7 J.Abrams giant#34 k/s19 eagle#2 canes#23 juice81 rob mike#4 CEO) If I missed anybody shout out to you too... People wanna hear what they have 2 say cause they know on sat. we can watch & see if they can back it up..Or @ lease critique there play... But the you have These fags jack 7 r34l f4g, just to name a few..come on here & talk shit & nobody knows who they are..WASSUP WIT DAT???? People look forward to seeing real posters on sat. They wanna see what they go do on the field.. I honestly dont think nobody looks forward to seeing what you fags post..Maybe if you actually played people mite be interested..But since we know you fags dont... Imma speak for everybody when I say to all you fags & fake possers....F@#K ALL YALL!!!! See me on sat. so i can say it to yo face... If You have the guts Twisted Evil

Ok now that i got that off my chest..On to the week 5 review dolphins vs K/S didnt see the game but congrats to J. Abrams & the dolphins I heard it was a good 1

Yanks vs Buccs this game upsets me I wouldv loved to play or see us get @ it with full squads..No excuses.. thats why its a team game. your only as strong as the last man on your roster...Good game Buccs. Mason lokked good out there.. We'll be back!!!

Giants vs Steelers.. GOOD GAME!!! The Giants back up QB didnt look so bad... Not much of a passer though.. But he was running the shit out that ball..B. Ballard.. Damn cuz you almost won that game by yourself.. But hey I guess thats why you play Offense. But even though u didnt make those plays you were in position. Now you just have to get the players that actually play D to do the same. Yall have a deep team with a lot of talent.. No reason you should be out there goin both ways

Ballers vs Broncos didnt really watch to much of this game but it seems as if the Broncos are improving each week.. Ballers are tuff though.. Good game

Irish vs R.I.P. This game was close but from watching it...It didnt seem to be as close as the score.. Looks like the Irish are improving also. R.I.P. needs more dept..But have a solid core

Eagles vs Hurricanes.. The eagles look good man.. I haven't played with Bobby but the CEO says he's not that good... Well he sure is getting the job done..system or no system.. Hurricanes look like a team..Now they just have to play like 1

Well thats all for this week see yall sat(real players) Ill be back...FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:54 am

Yo, ya know whats funny dude is that I saw your post up there for days and I just got done reading it. I had to take breaks to clear my eyes and make sense of some what you were writing. Now its funny how you spend so much time bashing others then when you get to the games you have little to no value to add. My man Real Deal started a post and it's 3 pages long and 33 posts. Any you wonder why Real Deal is still around.
Just a little encouragement. Just do you and stop hating the ReaL Deal. Just do you and focus on the football and no more hating. You too caught up in this hate to be effective in what you post. Its just not good anymore. By the way dont hate me because you dont know Jack.
L8ter

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 1:25 pm

did u noticed that real fake finally posted sumn that was relavant to football..go back n check my post..i def have waaaay more followers..this fag never even got ant response until he started talkn bout football... 1 thing bout me i never hate...its fags and fakes like you that try to take shots at me..is he really around??/ did u see what you just wrote...I SHOW UP @ THE FIELD..YOU KNOW WHO I AM...& ITS OBVIOUS YOUR A NOBODY CAUSE IF YOU WAS YOU'D SEE THAT I TALK TO EVERYBODY @ THE FIELD..YOUR 1 OF THESE NO NAME DUDES THAT JUST SIT AROUND THE FIELD AND WATCH...NAW IM NOT PLAYING RITE NOW BECAUSE OF AN INJURY..IF YOU REALLY KNOW SHIT..GO BACK TO THE LAST TO YEARS...I PUT MY WORK IN...CAN WE SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU OR REAL FAKE...WE KNOW WHY HE'S YO MAN...YOU FUCKN FAG

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down