Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffalo NIT Odds

3 posters

Go down

Buffalo NIT Odds Empty Buffalo NIT Odds

Post by Bookie Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:06 am

This can be tough becuase you never know who is going to pick up a player but here is what I'm thinking.

Odds to win the Buffalo NIT

Bucs: 2:1 –
With Mason at quarterback they are dangerous, he throws the deep ball as well as anyone in the league and is also a threat to run. Defensively the Bucs speed rush will give teams fits and the athletic secondary backing them up makes it tough to drive the ball. They are currently in a drought so I think they'll be hungry for the title.

Eagles 3:1
Have yet to be really tested this year and are looking to get over the hump and finally win a tournament. This could be their time if their whole team can show up every game. Last year they made it to the title game but were beat up thanks to having a short bench. This year the offense and defense are clicking so look for them to make some noise. If Bear has to endure another 2nd place finish I hear he's going to retire from football so he and Dusty can be roadies for Guns N Roses.

Giants 4:1
The hottest team right now but they need Bobby to commit to playing the entire tournament. If he plays every game they have a great chance to make the title game, without him I see a 3rd or 4th place finish. The defense has played lights out, but they haven’t seen the best offenses in league play yet. I can see a let down in this one for them, they already have a paid bid plus last year they went 0-2.

Steelers 15:1
I’m assuming this is the same team as Steel Curtain so I’ll do odds based on that. The real question here is how many Yankees will they have playing with them. If Tony joins them they could make a decent run, without him they can’t compete against the top dogs. They are always dangerous because of their running QB, but if their opponent figures out how to contain him and take away Sitarski as his outlet they are done. The defense is decent, they mainly need to learn how to play as a team.

Ballers 20:1
They had a bad outing against Killswitch last week but still are young and have a lot of potential. It will be good for them to get some experience in this one but they still have a ways to go before competing against the more seasoned teams. Having Dathan will be a huge asset so I think they’ll win a couple games, but I don’t see them being a threat to win it all.

Killswitch 25:1
They finally found their pass rush last week so if they can get consistent pressure they have a chance to win a few games. Ultimately, they don’t have the athletes to run with teams like the Bucs so I can’t see them taking the championship. You never know what you get with Killswitch in tournaments though, if they have the QB they had last year they do have a shot. He can change the complexion of the game by himself.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Buffalo NIT Odds Empty Re: Buffalo NIT Odds

Post by PUTZ Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:29 pm

The only thing I know is the ballers beat killswitch. With ease! Shut the hell up Sean no one cares what you have to say!!!!!

PUTZ

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 11 Jun 2010, 1:04 pm

thx book.
PUTZ, how many different screen names r u gonna use coward? If you dont care what I say, dont read my posts. I hope you have a nice weekend PUTZ. I outrank you of course as the "league putz". Please keep the kind words coming...I thrive on it.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Buffalo NIT Odds Empty bookie

Post by clueless Fri 11 Jun 2010, 2:26 pm

How did the bookie know i was playing...lol....its other factors here at work.......im just saying

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:39 pm

Tony, Yellow? Never, I Bleed Blue! Maybe on a Basketball court but NEVER on a football field....

Steel Curtain, LOL, LMAO, SMH.....

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Fri 11 Jun 2010, 10:41 pm

Maybe Red but not in a Buffalo Tourney against only Buffalo teams....

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:04 am

lol. ok tony, i had to try...hope to see you down @ jfk 2day. u know a ceo's work is never done, unless u have a scouting staff?
thx

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by smuv21 Sat 12 Jun 2010, 2:50 pm

Anybody got updates???

smuv21

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:06 pm

fred!
we got swept out unfortunately, the bucs and giants were playing for the ship when I left...looked like the bucs were THE dominant team in this one...hey, tommy took down some names and #'s for us to come up to 'cuse and play with their team.
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by smuv21 Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:13 pm

Damn man... :-( Sorry to hear that...Yall should def hook up though. They got some nice pieces out there and you can stiff arm in that league lol! I know some Killswitch players will go just for that reason alone. Our playoffs out here start tomorrow...we win we get "another" $500...we went undefeated in our season and won the first $500.

smuv21

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:08 am

hey man good job and good luck in the playoffs....

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down