Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOUT OUT!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Empty SHOUT OUT!!!!!

Post by John Sun 13 Jun 2010, 9:33 pm

I HEAR I MISS SOME GOOD GAMES IN THE BUFFALO NIT WISH I WAS THERE!!
WELL HERE I GO,I DID SEE BUT ONE PERSON SENT A SHOUT OUT TO THE BUCS
AND THAT WAS BJ32!! NO SHOUT FROM THE EAGLES I HOPE THEY ARE OK AFTER
GETTING BEAT BY BUFFALO"S TOP 2 TEAMS.EAGLES#2 YOU AND BEAR SHOULD
NEVER POST ON THE BOARD UNTIL YOU WIN A SHIP!!! YOU PLACE 3RD NOT 2ND
PLUS I HEAR YOU HAD A FULL TEAM!!!.EAGLE#2 YOU LOST WITH THE BEST QB
IN THE LEAGUE(BOBBY) YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME..LOL lol!
I DIDN'T SEE YOU ARE BEAR GIVE A SHOUT OUT,BUT IF YOUR TEAM WOULD
HAVE WON THE BOARD WOULD BE LIT UP BY YOU!! MAKE ME WONDER 9-0
SHOULD BE 8-1 IF MASON QB THE 1ST GAME FOR BUCS.
I NOTICE WHEN THE BUCS LOSE PEOPLE ON THE SITE SAY
THEIR OLD!! OR WASH UP!!! I GUESS YOU ARE SAYING WHY I AM SAYING
THIS !! JUST GO BACK TO THE OLD POST ALL I SEE IS BEAR (BOOKIE)
AND THE EAGLES#2 ENOUGH SAID!! TO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE
GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY IN LEAGUE PLAY!!!

P.S YANKEES VS BUC'S IN THIS YEAR FFL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD!!!

John

Back to top Go down

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Empty Re: SHOUT OUT!!!!!

Post by Eagle #2 Mon 14 Jun 2010, 6:27 am

Dude just shut up. And this is not just directed to u fool but to anyone who ever says that dumb shit again. There was no full Eagle team, no full giants team, no full bucs team and more times than not no one has a full squad.. You play with what u have and win or loose with no excuses. The good ones do it and win on a regular basis. Its why the previously mentioned three continue to stay on top whatever the order may be and beat each other up. Anyone that knows anything about this flag shit knows that already. So shut up. And i dont have to say this beacuse they already know it so for the sake of "anonymous john" Congrats bucs who were never dead, giants, and all the teams that participated. And if i remember correctly as soon as we beat the bucs earlier in the yr it was all of u who brought the shovels out to bury those so called "old" bones. Expierience is a proven comodity in flag and until some of u realize it nothing wll change and im fine with that. P.S I blow up the board regardless and when i feel like it. Dont like it u know what to do? Ive actually decided to step away from this board though for more reasons than one. But one of them is posters like yourself and my utter hatred for cowards and weakness. This board is not healthy for ppl like myself. Ive always DEFENDED my TEAM on here, never myself. Im self motivated dont need to. Its the only reason i post. Im not the team captain but ive been the voice so i can take a bite of that humble pie being shoved in my face so i stand humbled and i will leave it at that. Good luck to all in the second half. So I cant promise all the "johns" of the world this is my last post but im 90% sure it is. Eagle #2 Chawk #2 Devil Dog #2 signing off as they play my favorite tribute tune TAPS in the backgroud as we fade to black.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Empty eagles#2

Post by John Mon 14 Jun 2010, 10:58 am

HOW CAN YOU SAY A TEAM NO WHEN YOU SENDS A SHOUT OUT TO THEM WHEN YOU
DIDNT SAY IT!!YOU ARE THE FOOL. WHERE'S THE BOOKIE I MEAN BEAR?? LOL.. lol!
WE NEED A GOOD REPORT ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT!!! HE DOES THAT SO WELL!!!
EAGLE#2 DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL ITS A FACT. LISTEN TO YOUR TEAM STAY OFF
THE BOARD .SEE YOU SOON

John

Back to top Go down

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Empty RE;

Post by Giants34 Mon 14 Jun 2010, 11:12 am

I would not be so quick to count us out of the championship, I do not make guarantees but I just have a good feeling about the Giants. Eagles#2, you got the right attitude. I pay no attention to the personal attacks. As for congratulating the BUCS. I am friends with 90% of them off the field and I paid my respect to the champions in person after the ass whooping we took. I am sure James, Mason, HIT, Floyd and the rest know all ready thats how I feel. So in short no message board suck up from me.

Later

Giants 34

PS Hurricane 23 call me if you need to at 716 912 0512, No pranks from you Big James or Bear lol

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 14 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

Giants34 i most def will call you i have an appt. for wed. to get it looked at i will let you know what they say but if they say i can get it fixed i do want that number from you for that second opinion. Thanks again man

Canes#23

canes#23

Back to top Go down

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Empty shout

Post by Bear 55 Mon 14 Jun 2010, 7:24 pm

I also payed respect on the field (no need to internet love anyone)to my opponents win or lose . fact. you are mr anonymous so who cares about you.fact. I am not the bookie, I come 30 min before my game and leave right after. fact. how the hell would I know all the info the bookie gives.fact. no one comes on here and brags from my team ever. fact. no one is 9-0 we are 6-0 .fact. Glad me and my squad are always on your mind though anonymous john, nice to have a fan.

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Empty bear55

Post by John Mon 14 Jun 2010, 11:13 pm

I HEAR YOU BOOKIE I MEAN BEAR 6-0 YOU WANT BE 9-0!!!! I SALUATE YOU ON BEING
6-0!! AND FINISHING IN 3RD PLACE! GO GIANTS bounce

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content