Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country)

3 posters

Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country)

Post by Gary(50) Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:01 am

Lemar is at ECMC he is in room 769 ,he is still haveing problems with his right arm and neck.
Please keep him in your prayers.

Coach 50

Gary(50)

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty Re: LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country)

Post by K/S#19 Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:23 am

sorry to hear it. I hope he gets well soon.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by FORD Sun 04 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

country your in my prayers.

FORD

Back to top Go down

Post by CURIOUS Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:57 pm

I SEE A GUY GETS HURT AND SENT TO THE ECMC FOR A GAME IN THIS LEAUGE.
AND THE TEAMS DID NOT ASK HOW THE PERSON IS DOING.
THAT IS f____d UP.

CURIOUS

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty L.Williams

Post by Hit#19 Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:47 pm

Coach 50 are you telling me L.W got hurt in a game and who ever hit him didnt
even ask about his health!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know who it was!!! we must return the
favor!!! yea thats not cool, its been 3 days so i hope they dont ask about his
well being now!! we will take care of our OWN!!! F_ _K THEM Twisted Evil
TREAT THEM D.C STYLE!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty Response

Post by Giants34 Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:10 pm

First on the field was concerned and also everyone on the field clapped when he walked off. If you look at the time of Garys post it was about 32 hrs and not 3 days and it probably was not known to most that he was at ECMC seeing he walked off the field. Most people may be away as it is a holiday weekend. So lets not all jump to conclusions to quickly

Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty "Country"

Post by THOR Tue 06 Jul 2010, 9:54 am

Hit/Gary,

What happened to Country??? From the previous post, I'm assuming that he took a big hit and has a concussion.

By the way, I'll be in town on Friday until Monday morning...we are having a mini-family reunion on Saturday. I'll get in contact with you all when I get there.

Keep me posted about Lamar......

Tony

THOR

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:27 pm

Country...You know me and all the Giants wish you the best, did not know how serious it was until today, none of us did otherwise I am sure my phone would have blown up this weekend, which it didn't...so now that I ma back to the cyber world I will pass on to the team tomorrow as well...get healthy and be well...BJ #32...and the only reason I am on now is because Mueller told me to check the board sometime today!!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty Get well Country

Post by Odie Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

Get well soon Country...wish you the best

Odie

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty WISHING YOU THE BEST

Post by j. abram Tue 06 Jul 2010, 4:55 pm

Country, myself and the rest of the Dolphins wish u a speedy recovery. Hope to see u back on the field soon. Abrams

j. abram

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty giants#34

Post by Hit#19 Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:28 pm

1st of all if it would have someone on your team we would have been the
1st to ask about their well being, do the hours matter (no)!!!! LIKE I SAID
WE WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN ENOUGH SAID,WE KNOW WHO ARE FRIENDS ARE
FOR REAL!!!! SO I AM NOT GOING WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE AN EYE OF AN EYE!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty response

Post by Giants34 Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

HIT
an eye for an eye lol You are acting like it was a cheap shot. Yes the time frame does matter. Most people did not know a player from your team was in the hospital. When Gary posted it was the first we had heard. He walked of the field HIT. maybe you know something I don't, its not as if it was some malicious hit that had the sidelines in an uproar. What am I missing ? So because I did not rush on the board to check on an injured player that means I am not considered a friend to the Buccs players and yourself. Thats nuts. I have been helped off the field and have had 4 surgeries, no one reached out to me. Probably b/c you DID NOT KNOW. I am done with the topic. If you really feel the need to make this a major issue that is up to you. Feel free to lay me out if it will patch things up. Again I do not recall it being a dirty hit. All I know is country said he did not get his head up. Our guy and the officials said he did. Not sure what both sidelines SAW? WHAT DID YOU SEE?. No one indicated the severity at the time.

Later Mueller

I would call you but I guess I am not allowed. Oh well

Giants34

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty HIT 19

Post by Giants34 Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:39 pm

Actually a few posts back when Howie was injured from the tourney. We knew it was severe based on his pain and the paramedics at the field. I do believe I am one of only a couple people wishing him well. You know why I did that/ Because I knew at that time he was injured. Check it out. Or you can come back with a we will kick your ass, you guys are not true and genuine people comments. This SHIT is crazy. I need to go back to work

Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty Country Injury

Post by THOR Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:31 am

Hit/Mueller,

If I may offer my opinion and perhaps some resolution from a neutral corner. I understand your initial response "Hit" but given my experience with the Giants over the years, I find it difficult to believe that any of the "traditional" Giants would not care about the well-being of Country, given his condition. You all have gone to battle against and with each other over the years, which has translated into an extremely high level of respect for each other.

Perhaps when we were young and rebellious, we did not care about our opponent, but "father time" has placed his hand on all of us and dare I say it.....made us give a shit about our opponent.

Bottom line.....I can't imagine anyone from the Buccaneers or Giants not caring about the health of someone from the other team......Obviously, I'm not in Buffalo on a regular basis anymore, but this I still know. Just think about how everyone comes together in Florida every year.

I wish Country a speedy recovery, as I am sure the Giants and the rest of the league does.

YOU HAVE A GREAT LEAGUE, KEEP IT POSITIVE!!!!!!!

Romans 12, 4:5 For as we have many members in one body, and all members has not the same office. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members, one of another.

THOR

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty Tony

Post by Giants34 Wed 07 Jul 2010, 6:14 pm

I agree with you completely. I never wish for anyone to suffer any injury from football. Especially guys I have lined up with at one time or another. Nice post

Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty Mueller

Post by Tony Wed 07 Jul 2010, 11:50 pm

Mueller...much love you also.

Hit.....it goes without saying but we will always be boys!!!

I can't wait until Florida this year.

P.S. I love this web-site (Forum, Photos, Stats. etc.)......I almost feel like I am there each week. I can only imagine the on field trash talking that takes place with the younger teams in the league Very Happy

Tony Thornton

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by giants20 Thu 08 Jul 2010, 3:49 am

Country get well buddy...... U r in my prayers

giants20

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:59 am

any update on Country's condition?
with prayers for his continued improvement.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

LEMAR WILLIAMS ( Country) Empty country

Post by jimsitar Fri 09 Jul 2010, 3:38 pm

Happy that you are home get back soon

jimsitar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum