Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY!!! BJcoach32

4 posters

Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty HEY!!! BJcoach32

Post by VH1 HITS Mon 19 Jul 2010, 3:44 pm

What color jersey are you guys gonna wear this week against the buc's(ha ha ha ha) all that talk coming from your guys last week to an obvious weaker team in killswitch, so what color bj huh?

VH1 HITS

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty Re: HEY!!! BJcoach32

Post by Baller Mon 19 Jul 2010, 3:54 pm

Reading the posts about that , it seems Sean was the Jackass starting trouble. The Giants players didnt want to bring numerous colors to appease that loser , and Sean was saying there was a rule that didnt exist.

Thats how I read it.

Baller

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty NO

Post by VN1 HITS Mon 19 Jul 2010, 4:02 pm

Hollywood and Number 34 i dont know his name caused it to be a 3 page love affair.my point was it was uncalled for Thank you baller but i was asking bj a question i just wanna know will there be another debate.

VN1 HITS

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 19 Jul 2010, 6:01 pm

hey baller i agree it went to far but the fact is there is a rule that was cleared up in the end of all the posts.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty Re:

Post by Giants34 Mon 19 Jul 2010, 6:08 pm

Go back and read the posts. I said nothing until my name was brought up. So go troll elsewhere. By the way my name is Jason P Mueller. And yes it was cleared up and thats why we wore red.

Giants34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Mon 19 Jul 2010, 6:13 pm

i never said there was a rule. I said if there was a rule we wanted to invoke it. Get it strt anonymous coward.
As far as how long the thread was...its not summer reading so u dont have to read ANY of it. lol some of you anonymous guys really need to step into the light...
thx
good luck to the Bucs, eagles Giants ans Yanks.
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Mon 19 Jul 2010, 8:06 pm

VN1 HITS wrote:Hollywood and Number 34 i dont know his name caused it to be a 3 page love affair.my point was it was uncalled for Thank you baller but i was asking bj a question i just wanna know will there be another debate.

Well Im glad i gave you some entertaiment with our 3 page " love affair" as you put it. lol.

If someone puts something up about me or my team that is inaccurate I will argue the point . Just my personalty. I didnt start the argument, but in the end I was right.

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty STOP

Post by VHI HITS Mon 19 Jul 2010, 8:49 pm

QUESTION still not answered you guys are not who i'm talking to. I don't want to deal with middlemen i asked the coach, you know the coach that was so pumped over the three page LOVE AFFAIR last week that he felt like suiting up. Seeing as you chumps can't give me an answer i'll go away.

VHI HITS

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty Re:

Post by GIANTS34 Mon 19 Jul 2010, 9:06 pm

YES GO AWAY. I can assure you I am not a middle man. So be gone and stay gone

Mueller

GIANTS34

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! BJcoach32 Empty League Putz

Post by Baller Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:34 am

" i never said there was a rule. I said if there was a rule we wanted to invoke it. Get it strt anonymous coward.
As far as how long the thread was...its not summer reading so u dont have to read ANY of it. lol some of you anonymous guys really need to step into the light...
thx
good luck to the Bucs, eagles Giants ans Yanks.
Sean
K/S#19"

You are a putz, their is about 5 posts from you talking about this rule. I just went back and read them again . And you thought the rule existed from a anomoymus poster. You PUTZ!!!!!!!! You also called the coach BG a liar.

I heard you didnt even play, did you even show and watch your team lose?

Baller

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

real easy way to put an end to this "baller". It involves you posting under you real name. I NEVER said there was a rule. YOU are the LIAR. I said BJ lied. once. that i know of lol. SOOOOOOOOOOO cowardly anonymousy pusssssssssy. U show me where I posted 5 times that there was a rule? All this can be simply resolved if you would just drop the screenname. But I know u never will pussy. I know u never will. I am there almost every week even though I cant play right now, I still support my teamates. I stand by what I say with my name. If its foolish its foolish but at least Im being myself.
thx
Sean
league putz

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:46 am

Simple post - BLUE this week for the Giants...but someone please get mueller and hollywood mad again (Sean step in here) so they play angry all day...over and out #32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:32 am

coach bj
its ok to play angry just remember what Bill Murray told the groundhog in "groundhog day" ....yes dont drive angry! lol I refuse to insult anyone on the g-men BJ. I believe that Mule or Wood can simply "waterboy" the moment and imagine my head on the shoulders of various Bucs players. If that doesnt work...well I guess I could muster one insult.....nah fuk it. Good luck G-men AND bucs. Mule and Wood will take plenty of motivation from the opponent. The BUCS! If you cant get up for that game...well I just dont know.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum