Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Tournament

2 posters

Go down

Recent Tournament Empty Recent Tournament

Post by BJ32 Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:54 am

Obviously I was happy the Giants won the local NIT this past weekend, congrats on some great games G-Men!!! But also Buffalo teams placed in the top 5 of 6 spots, and the teams that came here from out of town were pretty good - #1 ranked B team!! Well done to all, Blackout and Garnett seem to rise up in the tournys and play their best ball, Killswitch made a great run, USA, the Bucs and the Yankees all beat each other in order to advance...it is a reflection of the league we play in and how deep the talent is here, keep up the good work...Ballers, you have a great team, but really need everyone to commit for a tournament, you will get there...but until you do, have your kicker contact me if he wants to travel please and thank you, i must go to prepare for intraleague golf match, lol...BJ 912-3232

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Recent Tournament Empty Re: Recent Tournament

Post by Lonzi Tue 14 Jun 2011, 1:33 pm

Great tourney Giants, you guys played great. Buffalo definitely represented.

Tourney pics can be found here:

http://classic.kodakgallery.com/throughhiseyes/main

See you boys Saturday

Lonzi

Back to top Go down

Recent Tournament Empty Good sunday G men V. Blackout

Post by TIZ Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:50 pm

First of all congrats G men! BJ ,Wes,Cud and the rest of the fellas ! Great Sunday afternoon. It,s been a while since I've played. 3 games in a day and I felt it on Monday LOL. There is deffinatly. A lot of parity in the city I see and that's great for everybody. The visitors can see that for sure. My teamates from Blackout really gave the old man a charge with there togetherness and unselfish play. They have alotta class as well as talent plus there in good hands with Garrnet . I'm the old man on the squad now so I see it from a diffrent angle now.I'm proud as hell of T brezzy and the crew he has put together and they will only get stronger . BLACKOUT ain't no easy out! Real Talk. "TIZ". Nite Nite!!!!

TIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O #2 Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

So before the aliases pop up on here to start drama that have called me about that last post. Blackout is not T Browns team, Garnett's, or Clintons Team. We move as a unit and it has worked for us nothing more nothing less. We understood there would be a learnng curve for the league and the goal is to be there for the playoffs. The most unselfish, i got ya back team Ive ever played on. Congrats to gmen and everyone on a good tourney...well except the u know who's had a rough wknd. LOL! Its back to the league.

B/O #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down