Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WNYFFL Logo Idea

3 posters

Go down

WNYFFL Logo Idea Empty WNYFFL Logo Idea

Post by jsw029 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

WNYFFL Logo Idea Wnyffl_logoidea1

I started working on some logo ideas for our league. I've attached one of them and would like some feedback. Let me know what you think of the idea - colors, shape, fonts, whether it should have more football graphics, if you'd rather see WNYFFL instead of Western New York Flag Football League . . . whatever your opinion might be.

Thanks.

jsw029

Back to top Go down

WNYFFL Logo Idea Empty Re: WNYFFL Logo Idea

Post by Gary 50 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 1:13 pm

Thats a nice looking leauge logo Jamie
And congrats to the Giants on there FOURTH in ROW W.N.Y.F.F.L. CHAMPIONSHIP.

Coach 50

Gary 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny#1 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

Great job Jamie, I like the logo. I prefer Killswitch colors of red and black, but red, white and blue will work too I guess lol. Seriously though it looks good, I don't think you need to change it.

I'd also like to say congratulations to you and your team on a great season. You've got a hell of a team and winning 4 in a row is quite an accomplishment. Way to Giants!

Danny#1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm

Sweet logo 29...been along time since I have seen football and the message board, some good reading as always, i do miss the trash talk and clearly harding took some love pills for a week and some memory loss ones as well...lol...glad to see Thor still staying in touch - and not playing against us!! More importantly...Congrats to the Giants on the perfect season!! Move over 72 Dolphins!! Proud papa bear is happy for his cubs...lol!!! We are still missing the one and only title we really want and that takes place in Orlando..stay focused, stay committed, stay healthy and good things will happen...oh yeah, stay sober in florida!!! until sunday night anyways...as the motto goes, "no one beats the giants, but the giants!!" til next year boys, see you around campus!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

WNYFFL Logo Idea Empty BJ32-Giants

Post by THOR24 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:04 pm

BJ,

Hope all is well with you and the family!!!.........Yeah, I keep up with the league eventhough I am 400 miles away, the league sounds like it is as strong as it has ever been.

[b]Congrats to Giants on your "4-Peat", chemistry does wonders for a team and obvious you all have it!!![/b]

TO ALL OTHER TEAMS.........In the words of our beloved Coach Marv Levy (as written by Sir Andrew Barton) "Fight on Men, for I am hurt but I am not slain, I lay me down and bleed awhile; and then I'll rise and fight again"........Who dares to rise and fight again????

THOR!!!!

THOR24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down