Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffalo Giants Best Ever?

Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty Buffalo Giants Best Ever?

Post by MEAT8 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 5:05 pm

In a one game situations , they have to be considered the best team ever in flag history. They even have been winning tournaments lately.

That team is the best ever !

MEAT8

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty Re: Buffalo Giants Best Ever?

Post by meat7 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:22 pm

R U saying in WNY........ or what ? This year's performance alone ....... or what ? Be specific.

meat7

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty YES

Post by MEAT8 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:05 am

Best in NY, they own NY teams. Best mofos ever !that da truth!

MEAT8

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty best ever?

Post by unbias Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:16 pm

Taking nothing away from the giants as a team or a organization,yes they dominate the wnyffl as of late,but untill they dominate in tournys in Maryland , ohio in the "A"bracket as well as in Fla. Saying best of all times is a bit foolhardy,the amount of leauge teams in buffalo has diminished over the years due to the emergence of a lot of semi pro tackle teams,that has sucked a lot of talent from a lot of teams and leauges overall in the flag game,I'm sure its noticable to the players that were around in the 90's . Even strong teams from canada and rochester made a stronger talent base, no hate to the giants ! The championships deserve respect, but best ever? NO! Body of work must increase. .

unbias

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty what

Post by biased Thu 02 Aug 2012, 6:00 pm

The league has numerous teams now. 5 years ago there was only 4 teams. Giants are the best ever!

I also think that Sean guy should be an allstar and Pete. They both take hits but always get up and make plays.

biased

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty best ever?

Post by unbias Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:11 pm

That's your reply? That's my fault for reasoning with a pom pomer! The customer is always right,my bad.I will leave that subject alone because I see that it will only turn into needless banter. GOD BLESS

unbias

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty FACT

Post by DATRUTH Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:19 am

FACT- No other team has one 4 titles in a row. I believe the Bucs won 3 when they were at there best.

GIANTS ARE THE BEST , the rest of you are just peasants !!!

DATRUTH

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Giants Best Ever? Empty Re: Buffalo Giants Best Ever?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down