Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming tourneys

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming tourneys  Empty Upcoming tourneys

Post by Wnyffl Mon 29 Oct 2012, 5:37 am

What teams are planning on playing in the November buffalo tourney or the Cleveland November tourney?

Wnyffl

Back to top Go down

Upcoming tourneys  Empty tourney

Post by Jim7 Mon 05 Nov 2012, 1:06 am

Well I am bringning my old team back for this tourney....... That's right, the original Fighting Irish. The ones that would beat the Giants assses on an annual basis !!!!!! Trying to get my D-line with Harding, Wolf, Guy, Abbott, etc...
I'll also have the Joneses, Bobby and Corey ( not a better flagger in the day) . The Kelleys (who just loved beating on Gregory Rogers back in the day)... and maybe a few other suprises. Grab your tight ass jersey BJ.... it's gonna be a war that weekend!!!!!! cheers cheers Very Happy I know that 1/2 the Giants were still in Diapers when we would beat on them, so I would be glad to filll you in !!!!!

Jim7

Back to top Go down

Upcoming tourneys  Empty time travel

Post by reality1 Mon 05 Nov 2012, 8:59 am

Guy is MIA. Pete and wolford have a team. Good luck with your team that will never take the field together.

reality1

Back to top Go down

Upcoming tourneys  Empty ?

Post by hlywd Wed 07 Nov 2012, 12:27 pm

I don't know who the Kellys are or much rather them beating on me, lol.

I do remember my 1st yr with giants, playing both ways and beating the Irish on last play of game in championship game though, lol

hlywd

Back to top Go down

Upcoming tourneys  Empty Re: Upcoming tourneys

Post by gmen1234 Thu 15 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

Hey fossil shut up before your hip goes out. No one wants to hear about your wins that happen in the 40's, playing in rain and snow...up hill both ways.

gmen1234

Back to top Go down

Post by xneely Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

I'm moving from Arkansas to the Buffalo Area and I'm looking for a flag football team. Last year my team was 4th in the nation at the NCCS tournament, and I use to play for the Arkansas Razorbacks. If you have any questions for me or any information on how I can try out for your team please let me know. Thanks.

xneely

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Sun 20 Jan 2013, 6:00 pm

LOL...I came on the board to say Buffalo has another National Champion...The Buffalo Giants 2013 version!!! then i read some old irish stuff which makes me laugh, all those victories for the irish and yet never a title, and our first buffalo flag title was me scoring game winner against you...your team folds and we keep going...now National Champs!! Well done Gmen!! Keep the faith!! Congrats to all Buffalo flag, we are becoming a force nationally!!

xneely...love the razorbacks, get in touch with giants for tryout!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by xneely Sun 20 Jan 2013, 7:40 pm

How do I get in contact with you guys for a try out?

xneely

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum