Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where is everyone?

2 posters

Go down

where is everyone?  Empty where is everyone?

Post by wesolek8 Sun 11 May 2014, 11:18 pm

Two weeks into the season. No predictions, no opinions. The bookies are no where to be found. The board is very quiet. What's up wnyffl?!

wesolek8

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty Re: where is everyone?

Post by Guest123 Mon 12 May 2014, 10:43 am

Where is the dogpound,CEO, league putz,

Guest123

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty AKA LEAGUE PUTZ

Post by SEAN99 Mon 12 May 2014, 11:00 am

I predict whatever team I play with wins.

SEAN99

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee#6CEO Mon 12 May 2014, 5:04 pm

There might be a couple close games but The Yankees Giants USA will Finish 1 2 3 NOT IN THAT ORDER & Blackout & Killswitch 4 & 5 & someone will toggle 4 sixth... One team won't finish the league, couple concussions, couple bets, DOGG POUND WILL STAY THE VOICE OF THE LEAGUE ( John Madden)... & THE CUDNEY GIRLS ARE THE FOOTBALL WOMEN OF THE LEAGUE (ROYALTY) what else is there really 2 talk about?? ANYBODY WANNA MAKE SOME BETS? I haven't lost 1 yet???? Some say I'm a lil cocky... I call it confident & honest. . If I don't believe in me & my squad why would anyone else (Leadership).. We all took history classes because it's said that u should know your past simply because history repeats its self... u don't like this post? Prove me wrong. . Til then let it marinate. . FYI WHEN WE GO BACK 2 the championship I WON'T BE HURT (USA)!LOL! OR ABSENT(GIANTS)!LOL! [Always A Pleasure Fellas]... YANKEES SALUTE!

Yankee#6CEO

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty Thank you CEO!

Post by Footballchick22 Mon 12 May 2014, 7:44 pm

Just wanted to thank the CEO for the compliment for me and my nieces! I guess I should change my name to Queen Football since we were referred to as Royalty! Can't believe it's already week three!! Since I won't be there this week, see everyone on the 24th!!! Good Luck to all teams!  Killswitch be safe and good luck in DC!  queen 

Footballchick22

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach Hawk #2 Mon 12 May 2014, 9:55 pm

Hahaha..LOL!!! Listen.. and this is not cocky,arrogance, and damn sure not excuses, it just is what it is. I wasnt even gonna say it but i cant read this crap all season. BLACKOUT can be scratched out of all conversation about standings, betting, playoffs, etc. Its been old, its been booring, its played out. I was on this board 8 or 9 years ago at age 28 dominating receivers at cornerback and talkin shizz for my Eagle brothers. Still holding it down on the field but done wasting time on talk. We will finish where we finish. This year isnt about that and theres never any reason to get on this board and brag about what were gonna do. We are practicing. No one has played there normal positions, we dont have our quarterback, we are playing our talented but inexpierienced guys and rotating new guys in. Normal starters have been conceding time to better our future and create new starters. Thats our plan. U can have whatever it is u wish to obtain in the league.
i wish u all well. Ask commish we werent even gonna play in the league this season and do a couple bs tourneys to get our feet wet. Whats hilarious though is our first two games both of our opponents bought the house against us. Full squads with all the fixins. U can say whatever u want on this board but ive always been an actions speak kinda guy and stacking up for us says a mouthful and i take it as respect. Late td loss to yankees, and what really was an 8-0 loss to giants but if u need that last garbage one feel free. So enough with the "BLACKOUT struggles continue" headlines and all that because to us it looks like some teams may be a little suspect right now and we arent struggling at all. Actually we are feeling ourselves right now cause we know whats about to happen. We feel great. And trust me i know some of these posts are to bring certain people out but i aint biting. So even though we werent mentioned specifically we know whats good. Facts.. 1.The Giants are our measuring stick..no one else deserves that praise they are tried and true..indisputable. Last week was our big game and we performed well given the circumstances and almost pulled it out but they closed congrats to them. 2. Weve gone from an aging athletic team to a younger athletic team with excellent leadership. 3. WHEN WE GET OUR QB SITUATION SQUARED AWAY, WATCH THE HELL OUT CAUSE AINT NOBODY STOPPIN US. We will continue to ball, try to win every game and hopefully make the playoffs and by then maybe we finally quiet some people but until then enjoy the games, sidlines, comraderie etc. Hell come join he movement if u want BLACKOUT is on the way up..dont wait too long though we are up to our eyeballs in talent to have fun with. JOIN US!!! Im done, thanks for listening.

Coach Hawk #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee#3 Tue 13 May 2014, 7:03 pm

I LOVE MY TEAM YANKEE SALUTE!!!!! "IF U AINT FIRST YOUR LAST"

Yankee#3

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty ma doggs in da house !?!

Post by dpg Wed 14 May 2014, 11:24 pm

ok week 3! i figured we would give all teams time 2 get the kinks out in leauge play! lets get down 2 buisness! the champs have the best player in the leauge,noah ! yeah i said noah hands down untill further notice, with yankee
timmy football a photo finish 2nd! if u dont like it, oh well,do somthin 2 make the pound feel good! as 4 the teams, the more that time goes by,i feel im still in the same season, the latest champs usa, the powerhouse g men , the now verteran united nations of flag yankees are the ring leaders! blackout & killswitch are playoff tested and speed reciver needy 2 get 2 the next level! the rebels and there 53 man roster will be a very entertaing watch, as wel as the veteran layden chiefs..the bengals look jersey tight but will have 2 endure some tuff love. the bills i havent seen but my dogg sense tells me that the season will be long and painfullllll. and the kings, oh the kings. keep ya heads up kings, ya aint quiters, but dammit make a play!lets go its been a few yrs now , we need 2 see some improvement! ok thats the opening dogg pound post! lets get it poppin! this is the first and final warning before we go ham ! lol! 

dpg

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty HOW IT WILL END UP

Post by BOOKIE Thu 15 May 2014, 11:08 am

GIANTS
YANKEES
USA
Blackout
rest of teams dont matter

BOOKIE

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty Killswitch gets a bye

Post by Untouchables #1 Thu 15 May 2014, 5:50 pm

As I'm reading this forum and looking at the league page it seems that Killswitch is an average team. They get a first rd bye in the tournament this weekend...interesting. I look forward to seeing them up close and personal on Saturday at 2. They'll be coming back home to NY with a couple losses and thoughts of a wasted trip. Can't wait

Untouchables #1

Back to top Go down

Post by KS Sean Sat 17 May 2014, 12:38 am

Not if I play you retard!!!

KS Sean

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?  Empty Unsuckables

Post by RETARD55 Wed 21 May 2014, 2:38 pm

Good job on the 4th place finish in C bracket. U suck Untouchables,you're a joke

RETARD55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum