Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAYOFFS

Go down

PLAYOFFS Empty PLAYOFFS

Post by BOOKIE Fri 11 Jul 2014, 10:48 am

USA 21 vs Rebels 6
USA should have easy game. Rebels, good year, lot of talent. Just keep learning a system and get good at it. You will be a good team if you keep working.

Blackout 14 Killswitch 7

Think game during season came down to a hellmary. Think Blackout has too much talent on defense and will cause some turnovers. Game could go either way.

BOOKIE

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS Empty usa vs rebs

Post by dogg pound Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:42 pm

bookie u got it cold! the noah factor, 2 scores alone will power team america. if the rebels can slow the game down and keep #12 from doing his 2 step they may make it close, but 14 pt spread is descent! the switch vs blackout is interesting . killswitch has great interior offence vs a stingy linebacker driven defence of blk/out! this game will be decided by who has the ball last! should be a good one! goodluck to all players involved, doggpound will be excepting alcohol donations in the endzone pre & post game as well lol!

dogg pound

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS Empty Re: PLAYOFFS

Post by Benchbadit Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:08 am

Where the giants at??? They have a bye or not make it?! Word on the street the secondary is suspect....

Benchbadit

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS Empty r u kidding me

Post by capt. obvious Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:40 am

Your asking were are the giants and did they make the playoffs? I thought being undefeated qualified u for the post season! They have only lost a handful of games in 5 yrs. So leave the streets alone because they have u mixed the hell up! "I'm just saying"!

capt. obvious

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS Empty Re: PLAYOFFS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down