Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats

3 posters

Go down

Congrats Empty Congrats

Post by Bucs99 Sun 18 Apr 2010, 6:50 pm

Congrats to the Giants great tournament this weekend u guys played good football all weekend.......Nick P. everyone was glade to see that your OK. see u boys May 1st at the J

Bucs99

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty Thank you

Post by hlywd7 Sun 18 Apr 2010, 8:08 pm

It was a great tournament. Lots of guys stepped up!!. Glad Nick was alright and even came to support the team.

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty CONGRATS

Post by Hit#19 Sun 18 Apr 2010, 10:54 pm

CONGRATS TO BJ AND THE G-MEN AND GLAD THAT NICK IS OK!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty Re: Congrats

Post by Scott Lanzerio Mon 19 Apr 2010, 7:44 am

Congrats Giants ... Man what a run you guys are on - wnyffl champs, most of you played on the Titans JFK champ team & now this major! Great job.

Thanks to Derrick for making this thing happen. He really did a lot to get this here. A lot of hard work and he made it happen! Also thanks to Shawn McKinney & Hit for help setting things up at the field.

Aside from the weather early on it was a great weekend!

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 9:21 am

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes to Nick and for the congrats to our team...the Falcons said a team prayer as well and that was a class act...we all appreciate it and were happy to win one for Buffalo!!! It is no secret that the USFTL teams do not think highly of the Buffalo teams play or that the Giants deserve any respect for this win...that is fine with us, we know who we beat and the level of play they brought here and I am pretty sure the Giants didn't lose sleep over it last night!!!

To Derrick, Scott, Hit, Gary and whoever else helped with this NIT, GREAT JOB!!! it was really run well and the fields were obviously the best we have seen in a long time for any travel tourny...I think Buffalo will be on the map now and this will grow every year...

believe it or not, i will speak my mind on occassion!!and stand up for the Yankees/ Dolphins/Killswitch, etc....while I am sure they feel they can beat anyone, as they should, the tournament being combined pitted the yankees against us in game 1 and they eventually lost to the Bucs on sunday...a D team losing to a C team and then a B team..granted they might be compensated for this, but i would imagine they would rather play against teams they might see in Orlando and in their own division and play more than 3 games?? I understand there has to be at least 8 teams for a paid berth, but combining A-D was a tough sled for any D team, I think if Abrams Dolphins would have won their first game they would have faced the A Falcons!! Combine of you have to, but if the majority of teams were C-D those two classes should have been combined and the A-B combined even if they only had 6 teams...only a suggestion for next year and looking out for the Buffalo teams that are just starting out and starting to travel, if this was the case out of town, i know they would not be happy about it and discourage them...

Finally, to my Giants...that is what I am talking about over and over and over...nobody beats the giants but the giants!!! and we almost did that a few times!! But man those were some exciting games and the fact we won them certainly makes it that much sweeter!!! Take pride in what we did, The Falcons are a top flight A team and the Assassins are right there with the Bucs in the B and those damned Yankees took us to OT!!!...Again we must now take this show on the road to earn the respect of others, it will not and should not be given to us until then...but if you are at a local club/bar, you can feel free to toast all you want, as Scott said we are on a roll so the target on our back grows with each belt we wear!!! May 1 starts the season so be prepared to play like champions because that is what your are!!! BJ32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty BFLO Tourney /Thanks

Post by Giants34 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 10:12 am

Mr Floyd, Hit and Scott

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication to putting a superior product on the field in Buffalo. I am certain all the behind the scenes work took away from your time with family and friends. As my career is winding down it was great to have an elite tourney in our own backyard. To the Giants, I have been a part of this team for 11 years and was very proud of what each of you did this weekend. No need to single players out as everyone made plays. As BJ said we need to continue to earn the respect of others from in town and out of town. I also wanted to say thank you to all the Buffalo flag community like Garnett, T-Brown, Big James, Bear some of the Yankee players etc to coming together and showing us support. I heard T-Brown say it best to a member of the Assasins " come on boy I have to root for my boys on the home team" remember Hummer stunt (inside reference). Back to icing all my injuries. Lastly to our diminutive leader, way to have us focused and prepared for each and every game. Sometimes coach/GM etc get overlooked so great job little buddy.
Later Mueller 34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

Post by J. Abram Mon 19 Apr 2010, 10:33 am

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in this weekends tournament and the hard work put in by Derrick, Scott, Gary, etc. Congrat's to the Giants who represented Buffalo well in winning the Championship. I must give credit where credit is due, BJ, did a great job in preparing his Giants to play some football this weekend and that showed on the field. I respect his ability to develop a game plan and adjust it as needed. Gary and the Bucks are no doubt, pound per pound, the most talented team in Buffalo (and well coached) and should have played in the Championship game but so many skilled players (can actually have two teams) it will take extra time to find that happy medium for all the players to gel into one and commit to the same page (also, they always seem to get that bad call or broken play at the worst possible time). By the time January rolls around they should be prepared to win the championship in not only in B but A if they should decide to go that way. The Eagles as usual are beasts, and should give the Giants a run for their money. As For my team the Dolphins, my guys played their hearts out after loosing a heart breaker in the final minute of play during our first game. We will only get better as time goes by. Like any new team we will experience our growing pains but if you know me as a person were def in it for the long haul. We're def looking forward to the upcoming season (2 weeks away). Speaking of the season, I have the utmost respect for all the Buffalo teams except one, the Yankees (the most hated team in the league). They talk more trash (CEO Toney/Bishop/Mann Mann/Dennis/etc) than a garbageman working overtime in NYC. Make note that this is the only game of the season I will take personal. I love their players off the field but despise them on the field (being honest). When the schedule comes out, circle that date, put the woman and children to sleep , because our team will be hunting for a Yankee, any Yankee, a lady Yankee, a "CEO" Yankee. This season requires no hype!!! Coach John Abrams. PS. Once again Great Job Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty Ya

Post by hlywd7 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 10:51 am

Commenting on Abrams post , #9 I believe, plays center for Yankees. You talk trash and you suck. I try to keep my mouth shut , but you talk smack to me like your good or something. Go hit the weight room, or more simply keep your mouth shut. And BTW , just wanted to say

WE WIN , YOU LOSE

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty congrats

Post by Bear 55 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 1:03 pm

Congrats to the Giants on a great tourney and keeping the chip right here in Buffalo. Great Job!! Floyd, Scott etc... great job guys tourney was top notch and every team from out of town that I talked to said so. Too many mistakes by the Eagles this weekend, I know we were disappointed with our performance,but we are looking forward to a great summer league. There are 5-6 teams that could win any game on any given day so competition should be awesome. Flag Football in Buffalo is taking off and we are just happy to be a part of it.

Thanks again,

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle #2 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 6:38 pm

Ummmmm! Hmmmmmm! Uhhhhh! Ok! Here it goes. Con... Congrat....uhh! Congratulations Giants on an excellent tourney. There i said it. AND CONGRATULATIONS ON TURNING MY WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD UPSIDE DOWN!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! DAMN YOU!!!! No truthfully u boys balled out I cant hate. See ya in May.

eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 1:16 pm

LOLOLOL!!! My man eagle that post has me laughing..thanks again to you and to all others for the kind thoughts..lol...more importantly, the USFTL should be updating their point totals this week for rankings...Bucs will jump to #1 in B, Giants #1 in C and Eagles prob #4 and those damned Yankees up to #1 in D...the falcons that were here will jump to #1 in A as well...granted those are all temporary, but take a big picture of what the Buffalo teams are capable of...we will continue to beat each other up and hate locally, but the Giants still hope to travel and keep winning and cheering for the other Buffalo teams to do the same...Good luck and see you May 1....or the captains tonight at the meeting... BJ32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 1:29 pm

DOLPHINS SUCK!

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Congrats Empty DOLPHINS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Post by XXOF BIG Wed 21 Apr 2010, 3:40 pm

OUR FIRST TOURNY! mOST GUYS NEVER PLAYED FLAGGED, WE DID SHOW UP FOR OUR GAME, WE REPRESENTED BUFFALO.......WE LOST BOTH GAMES 13-6......... BUT YOU SAY WE SUCK.....SEE YOU IN MAY

XXOF BIG

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 7:51 pm

[b]DOLPHINS DEF SUCK...lol...Yall lost 2 a team we put da mercy rule on..n an upstart team just like da dolphins

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 7:53 pm

O YEA CONGRATS 2 ALL BUFFALO TEAMS..KEEP GETN STRONGER & KEEP MAKING NOISE IN THESE TOURNAMENTS....dEY GO HAVE 2 RESPECT BUFFALO FOOTBALL 1 WAY OR THE OTHER

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down