Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bish Network...Pt 2

4 posters

Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty Bish Network...Pt 2

Post by dbish2 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 6:27 pm

Well its less then 2 days away from opening day & i couldn be more excited... I would take da time out & do my own predictions but dat aint what I do.. I talk shit...So with dat bein said this site gitn boring...We use 2 have boys on here talkn big shit, rather if they post anonymous or not...had me lookn forward 2 seeing games but i think everybody-just pussy and scared 2 say how dey really feel...I see that da Yanks is da most hated team... i wonder Y...lmao....We must be doin sumn rite..What do people really hate bout us..I see a fan said we are da most cockiest and dont show no respect 2 anybody....SOOOOO..his girl mustv told him about our Cockyness..lol..But Y do we have 2 show respect 2 anybody..we feel like we can beat any team..or @ least try..whats wrong wit dat...I respect everybody as a man and a player...But when dat whistle blows i could give a f__k who u are..& i hope my team feels da same.....

I wanna say thank u 2 da schedule Gods...YESSSSSS we get da giants 1st den we get da piece of shit dolphins... Personally I dont think da giants are dat good..If u take bobby & da refs off dat team & dey prob dont even finish 500..As far as da buccs go..They're a year away from rebuildin..Yes dey still win...But when u watch dem play they're winning from experience more then talent..If da rest of da league grow some balls n come 2 play when playn da buccs..dey prob wont finish 500..But hey dats just my opinion..As far as da eagles..I just dunno wit these dudes 1 min dey look like da team 2 beat & da next a piece of shit...Da eagles get by from havin good size, organization, & experience...Its not like they have a buch of talent but do have some..we should beat em doe...I would talk shit about da rest of da teams..but i really just wanted 2 get @ da teams dat was picked 2 finish ahead of us...Now 2 da fan & all da rest of da Yankee haters...TELL YO BITCH 2 COME HERE....So she can get some of dis good COCKYNESS IN HER...LOL...She prob starvin 4 a man wit real balls...lmao...Now let da games begin!!!!!!! FOLLOW ME!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty dish network

Post by Giant#18 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 10:37 pm

Ok, you sucked me in and I couldn't resist. Just 3 things and I'll keep it quick. I already know the penalty for hopping on here and responding to posts with my team. The team owner/manager/coach ...BJ is gonna run me a mile and give me a hundred push-ups, sit-ups, and squat - thrusts for this . Anyways.... 2 things 4 you. I hope the opener doesn't end up like last year's first game against your team.... remember ???? It got ugly !!! I'm pretty sure the Raiders gave us a better game. Secondly, I see that you're not that old. Any chance we could see you in a game jersey on Saturday??? We would love to have you in the dance and not just standing against the wall watching the action. And to conclude, you are definitely not giving the respect to the Bucs and the Eagles that they deserve. I know you have matched the Bucs well in the past, but I would just stop while your ahead. They are a nasty team and the Eagles are always very consistent and disciplined. See ya Saturday!!!!!!

Giant#18

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty Re: Bish Network...Pt 2

Post by Bigg Foxx Thu 29 Apr 2010, 10:45 pm

wait wait wait you dnt even play...shiiiiiitttttttttt aint no reason to respond to a fan.....thats like a man with barehands trying to choke a bull...

Bigg Foxx

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty dbish= Crazy

Post by Giants34 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:48 pm

I also got sucked in lol. The Giants are not that good haha, thats laughable. Between us and the Bucs we have each won the league 2xs in the last 4 years plus indoor etc.. Of course having a starting QB (LEAGUE MVP) play is big. I could say take away Tony and you guys are below 250. The Giants are like 22-5 in our last 27 games. U forget your only win was when we had a new QB in states and almost had us in OT with a new QB. So yes Wes is important but we have plenty of talent in many positions. I only wish I was able to play this week and get 3 more sacks against you guys, you may want to work on your up fron blocking. My New baby boy is due anyday so that leaves me out. Well I am glad you have your chance for redemption but predict you will fall short despite who we have show and our referees. Un-like all you shit talkers I will just say good luck and may the best team win. If the Giants lose I will be the first to congratulate you. L8R Mueller Giants 34 DE

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty What ??

Post by Giant#18 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:50 pm

Big Fox, not sure who you are, but I do play just a little bit. Therefore I can respond to Bish's post. In fact, I'm sure I've been doing this just a little bit longer than you have my friend. And last I checked, my hands are just fine.

Giant#18

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:53 pm

LMAO...WHO DA f__k IS THESE DUDES...foxx u must be replyn 2 giant#18....
U dudes use da word respect 2 much...4 u dudes dat keep talkn bout respect da giants buccs & eagles & dont even play 4 dem.....MAAAAAAAN grow sum fuckn balls>>>We wanna beat da #1 team....pussys.. respect dat!! Da Yanks will be there sat,,,ready 2 play..& we playn 4 da win...f__k what u pussys talkn bout>>we'll show our respect after da game when we celabrating our big win...YANKEE SALUTE!!! FOLLOW ME!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty respect

Post by Giant#18 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 12:01 am

Bish, I have no problem whatsoever showing respect to the Bucs and Eagles because I feel that on any given day, they could knock us off and vice versa. Sorry if you have a problem with that. Still lookin forward to Saturday. You didn't even answer my question about suitin' up for the game. I know you have no problem playing in the 2-hand touch league in the fall, why not Saturday ?????

Giant#18

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 12:08 am

Mueller dats what im talkn bout..some real giants standn up...Dont try n act like u dont talk shit..damn near every game i saw u play u was bout 2 get n a fight...Sorry u cant be there...now when yall lose dey can say dey lost cause u wasnt there....lmao...Yo congrats on the baby boy..All i have 2 say is f__k havin da mvp yall have 1 of da best QB's n da nation,,Im jealous cause i played wit him n jfk n i dont even like off..but he made me look like a good receiver...Ive been studien..I got a game plan..Da giants are goin down

Giants#18 u must be da water boy if u askn me am i playn...Where da f__k have u been..YUP just like i thought>>your a seat filler...lmao

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigg Foxx Fri 30 Apr 2010, 2:29 am

FIRST OF ALL IF YOU CAN READ I WAS REPLYING TO WHAT dBISH, BUT HEY FU*K IT GIANT #18 YOU WANNA HOLLA AT ME COOL. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM THEN I KNOW YOU HAVENT BEEN DOING THIS AS LONG AS I AM. JUST ASK YOUR TEAMMATES IF THEY KNOW WHO I AM. BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT. I DNT CARE IF YOU PLAY OR BRING YOUR TEAM WATER, WHEN THE DOLPHINS PLAY YOUR TEAM TLK SH*T TO ME THEN MY FRIEND......... Twisted Evil

Bigg Foxx

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 7:42 am

wow. first congrats on the little Mueller baby. second, dolphins should win ONE game before they say anything. good luck to all this weekend.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 10:30 am

LOL...Dbish i give you credit, you got my guys with the old banana in the tailpipe trick....we love the trash talk, i prefer it on the field but the board is here for a reason...of course now i have to confiscate computers from 3 of my players!!! sat will be fun and the yanks certainly want to prove themselves, so go for it...the target on our backs is big enough, i know we love to be the underdog and not have respect, i try and use that for motivation, this week the motivation will be easy as we have faced the yanks in 4 memorable games in the past year with you guys kicking our ass in states...the other 3 went in our favor...good luck sat to all...

now for my tirade #18 and #34 you will run extra sprints!!! thats all i got...lol

mueller is expecting a baby boy, not here yet!!! so beware sat dbish he may be grumpy!!!

foxx...my man and ex giant i might add, former steeler from the day, lock down corner, i hope you and abrams put a nice dolphins product together, the young boys have some solid teachers...good luck

how come the bucs and eagles aren't going at it, they hate each other!!! LOL BJ#32 Cool

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty Dbish

Post by Giants34 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 12:11 pm

Correct I do talk some shit, but usually on the field and It is neve personal. Except for the out of town teams lol. Thanks for the kind words on my baby boy, but as of today he has not arrived. I may be able to bribe my wife to let me sneak out for a few lol. As you will I will be certain to bring it if I make it. Just find someone to block me lol. Best of luck my man and keep the board lively. As far as Giants 18 that is M Wolford who is probably the best tightend .blocker in the WNYFFL and you will not find many who will dispute that. OK, I am done for the day. L8R Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty One more thing

Post by Giants34 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 12:16 pm

For the YANKEE SIDELINE HAHA Just to let you know I have a new typ of juice /roids I have started. First injection tonight so I will be ready for your claims that 34 needs a drug test lol I kid..................................not really

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 12:51 pm

#18 is a beast

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 2 Empty DBISH

Post by HLYWD7 Mon 03 May 2010, 10:10 am

Well we got 0 TDS from our offense and still beat you. So shut your mouth. WE WIN YOU LOSE !!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

HLYWD7

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 03 May 2010, 5:32 pm

LMAO...if your gonna pretend 2 be somebody @ least pretend 2 be someone dats not a registered user...U STU--PID f__k

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 03 May 2010, 8:35 pm

Wassup 2 da real real hlywd7..o yea no more predictions 4 u buddy..stick 2 rushing...lol

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down