Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crappiest Player award week 1

2 posters

Go down

Crappiest Player award week 1 Empty Crappiest Player award week 1

Post by Mike4 Sat 01 May 2010, 5:56 pm

DRUM ROLL PLEASE! WAIT FOR IT....WAIT FOR IT.....WAIT FOR IT........................................................AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE WINNER FOR CRAPPIEST PLAYER OF THE WEEK GOES TO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BIGG FOXX cheers BUFFALO DOLPHINS cheers THIS 50 YR OLD SKATE COVER WEARING, PATRICK EWING KNEES HAVING RIGHT CORNER BUM WAS ANYTHING BUT LOCK DOWN I SAW BIG ODE SIPPING MARGARITAS ON FOXX ISLAND LOOK LIKE PARADISE SO HERES TO YOU MR. FOXX OH AND IN CASE U DIDNT KNW YESSSSS I AM A YANKEE! SALUTE ME!

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Crappiest Player award week 1 Empty Crappy

Post by Brim Sat 01 May 2010, 10:48 pm

Mike what happened to that one dude?

Brim

Back to top Go down

Crappiest Player award week 1 Empty Re: Crappiest Player award week 1

Post by keith Sun 02 May 2010, 8:45 pm

skate cover wearing LMFAO

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Yank Mon 03 May 2010, 12:20 am

First off Mike Seriously I mean ReAAllY. Know your role and shut the f__k up dumbass. Mr. Foxx been doing this shit since you been in school copping a peek at your teachers cleevage. You punk. Shut down meets crack back and I believe shutting down always will beet a crack. Shut it down mutha f___a before you wish you woulda never put mr. foxxs name in ya mouth.

Kieth you red headed step child mutha f___a! Your mouth will be the demise of the Canes so Rob shut that mutha f___a Kieth up! First off you front on Mr. CrackBack MikeyP#4 but now you ridin his jock, shut the f__k up!

L8tr Mutha Fuckas

Yank

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 03 May 2010, 2:29 am

LMMFAO

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by keith Mon 03 May 2010, 11:15 am

first and foremost i aint riding shit i dont care who you are that shit there was funny 2nd keep my name out your mouth dont get it twisted

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by keith Mon 03 May 2010, 11:34 am

Red headed step child thats funny hahahahahaha did you come up with that besides i hope you hate me. matter of fact you probably hate me more knowing that THE CANES made you guys (the phins) the first team out of the tourny that sucks. so get mad i would be 2 its ok i understand trust me i do. Only thing you can do is try and get it back bottom line untill then hate me all you want, as a matter of fact you can follow me around all day and talk shit about me. But then again if haters followed people around all day im sure the yankees would need a bigger bus. I aint riding no yankee dick but am i wrong.As far as the first week goes congrats to the winners.Da Canes

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangodwn Mon 03 May 2010, 12:33 pm

1st off mr. yank aka yankee flunky Mr. crack back mike#4 will knock anybody's block off ive seen him since day 1 the list keeps growing im still disapponted that patterson got up he took it easy on him and dbish is a monster as well u take those two assholes put them on they same team and wow thats like LT and ray lewis on the same team if foxx and his followers wanna make it pass this week they better just play and not start wit #2 and #4 just warning you

Tangodwn

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Mon 03 May 2010, 12:33 pm

good game keith, good shit. u guys played us hard as usual.
thx
sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG FOXX Fri 07 May 2010, 1:08 am

FIRST OF ALL I WOULDE LIKE TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD AND SAY THANK YOU TO THE HATER THAT STARTED THIS POST YOUR KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE (i was playing safety so there was no way i was gaurding the reciever) yes i started the bootcovers, still wear them oh and look how many have followed suite. let me end by saying yes im older and wiser but im still here repen myself.....I'm not playing this week ( mad as hell) but i have played against the Yankees in the past and I'm 3-0 and I was playing corner. so thank you and goodnite Razz

BIG FOXX

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Fri 07 May 2010, 1:57 am

NEVER HERD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only 1 team we lost to 3 times...& I never saw u wit da Giants..If u was U mustv been a seat filler...lmYao...If I was u I wouldn play sat neither...Congratulations on your award...HAHAHAHAH lol!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down