Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos the Guy

3 posters

Go down

Whos the Guy Empty Whos the Guy

Post by hlywd7 Mon 10 May 2010, 4:33 pm

Who's the guy on main page recap of week 2 getting pancaked? I feel bad for him , you see the block, the other guy getting up, and than the guy just laying there. That is like a step by step action shot of getting bitched.lol

Too funny, now Dbish if you had that kind of proof of a pancake I would have to suck it up and admit it, lol . As ESPN once said, that guy got JACKED UP !!!

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Whos the Guy Empty Re: Whos the Guy

Post by K/S#19 Mon 10 May 2010, 5:19 pm

K/S # 19...I got blown up by a great block and fortunately Scotty was there to get every detail. I wouldnt trade it for the world.
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 10 May 2010, 9:49 pm

LOL.... with dat kind of proof...there is no need 2 even talk shit....DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Tue 11 May 2010, 9:25 am

Sean he got you good. You owe Scotty one for that. lol

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Tue 11 May 2010, 1:06 pm

I love it though, wont run from it. Ask my teamates when I came to the sideline I told JJ greene: "man, if that was a fight I woulda been in a lot of trouble" lol. If you step out on the field get ready to get hit....hell the ref even took pity on me and asked me if I was ok...the best I could come up with was..."i think so?" I was seeing stars for a good 15 min. But my chiro hooked me up and now I can look left and blow my nose....looking forwar to another physical game VS. the Steelers this wk.
sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum