Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5

3 posters

Go down

Week 5 Empty Week 5

Post by TheGreek Tue 25 May 2010, 8:15 am

Ok .. So I was 5 - 0 last week. I'm starting to like that backup for the Giants I guees it's time to eat crow. I hammered him last week but he's starting to throw the ball well. Bobby is still the man but until he returns the backup can carry the G-Men to more victories. Bobby I hope your son is doing well. My prayers and thoughts are with your family.

By the way I think it will be another quiet week for the Yankees. They play the Buccs this week. They were quiet last week because they knew they would face a power house team in the Eagles. Imagine what they may be feeling now. It's funny how they have this us against the world mentality. You guys are the self proclaimed most hated team. If that works for you so be it.

Dolphins vs Killswitch
The Dolphins showed they have some talent last week. They are a young team. The QB is a vet and in my opinion is throwing the ball well. He has to be getting frustrated though. Dropped passes will kill a QB's rhythm. Killswitch lost to the Giants last week. Their defense put them in the hole and they could not respond on offense. I think you will see this to be a trend when Killswitch plays the top teams in the league. I don't believe they are close to be considered one of the top teams. They have a great system. A marked improvement at QB. Some of what they lacked last week was physical play. Some of the players on defense seemed to forget how to body up. That all being said they'll win this week probably by a lot.

Buccaneers vs Yankees
The Bucs defense is solid. I don't think they'll have any problems unleashing on the Yankees! The D-Line should be able to post multiple sacks in this game. The Yankees are as good as they are because of one player. The rest are good to adequate players. The only real player they have that makes plays is Tony Johnson. Marcus Cotton is a ball hawk too but their main guy is TJ. Ford is a pocket guy. Yet he seems to only throw to one side. Just watch and you'll see for yourself. I think we'll see TJ in at QB quite a bit this week. The Yankees should be more focused on winning games then pissing people off - Bish. Just play the game and stop the dramatics. Oh yeah by the way will you even play this week Bish? It's a big game so I'm guessing probably not. Buccs win this game but I believe it will be a close game. Don't label me as a Yankee hater that's bullshit; just play the game and worry about that!

Giants vs Steel Curtain
This game should be a good game for the Giants backup to see how good he is. I think he'll be faced with a more talented defense then the Canes (no offense Canes). I still think the Steel Curtain is on a course of imploding. They are being lead by a guy who is more focused on the game clock and to not lose a timeout. Just watch and listen, you'll see what I'm talking about. Yes a coach should be aware of both but this guy is obsessed with it and he's not bringing anything else to the table to improve the team. That being said I think the Giants will have a tough game this week. It's Memorial Day weekend. Some of their guys will probably be missing. They will be missing Bobby a great deal. The Giants will have to rely on their defense this week. They are solid at defense with a great rush and reliable DB's. The defense can win this game for them but I think it will be a close victory for the Giants.

Ballers vs Broncos
You gotta love the tenacity of the Broncos. They have a great bunch of guys who seem to be really enjoying themselves. They make some plays on defense but their offense needs some work. They have some depth at QB. I'm not sure which QB I would rely on more. I'd like to see Santos play more to have a better idea. The Ballers are a huge competitive team. They really bring it. The offensive line is huge! The QB, well I'm not so sure he's the great QB I thought he might be. Yes the offensive line gives him a lot of time to throw the ball. I think his decision making should be quicker and should execute better. The defense is their strong side. They are physical all of a sudden. They will have no trouble winning this game.

Irish vs R.I.P. Ent
I'm hoping the Irish will come to play with the same intensity and chippy attitude that they played with against the Buccs. R.I.P. Ent is a solid team but they really got their asses handed to them last week agains the Buccs. R.I.P. is a balanced team but far more inferior then the top teams because they have the same guys playing on offense and defense. I know this is getting old because I keep saying it but they really need to recruit some players. All of your guys going both ways isn't going to help you reach the top tier. Irish has the same problem. They need to either have their guys show up or recruit. The Irish really need to work on their offense. They aren't scoring any points. We'll see if that changes this week. Let's remember the Irish had a tough schedule to start the season. Will this be the week they turn it around? I don't think so R.I.P. will win but it will be a close game.

Eagles vs Hurricanes
The one thing that every team has to watch out for is Bobby is starting to get his confidence up and intensity up. This kid is tough. When he has the confidence he's going to hurt you. The only downfall about the Eagles is their DB's. What can they do about the DB situation? It's basically their corners that are hurting them. When a QB sees, I believe #22, Hakeem playing corner you know you have to throw to his side. He's not a corner at all. He's a WR. I think they might be missing that little man a lot more than they realize. Bottom line is though, the Canes are no match for the Eagles. So Clint can afford to take 1 more week off and nurse up whatever injury he currently has. The Eagles should win this game pretty easily.

Well that's it for this week. Have a great week.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Empty Re: Week 5

Post by Eagle #2 Sat 29 May 2010, 2:51 am

ET TU BRUTE..Little man?... Ha. Im a solid 180. I hit i dont get hit. Ever seen me get hit...nope... u ever hit me nope. Obviously u think u know me callin me by name. U dont. But i do u so in the future have fun with your quotes and predictions, keep my name and all derogatories out your mouth. Nice diversions with the writing though. ****SIDE NOTE.... General statement...Why do big dudes(and im not saying youre big) think because they are "bigger" that it means anything more than just that. We are grown ass men this isnt grammar school. U dont get to speak and have everyone scared anymore. thats over. Do me this one though. I dont do fake..i hate cowards so if u need to come on here and write b.s under aliases about me keep ya distance from me. I think its hilarious. You shouldnt. Have a great day.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sat 29 May 2010, 8:06 am

wow. anyone ever see Stripes? Remember the character "francis"? "dont touch my stuff!" "kEEP YOUR MEATHOOKS OFF MY STUFF" ....and then the Drill Sergeant says...."easy Francis"........Please Clint if you know who the greek is, keep it to yourself man. And greek if #2 is gettin upset you can always make fun of something I did. i'll try to give you some ammo today!lol
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down