Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giants golf outing!!!

2 posters

Go down

Giants golf outing!!! Empty Giants golf outing!!!

Post by BJ32 Thu 05 Aug 2010, 4:11 pm

BUFFALOGIANTS

GOLF FUNDRAISER

WHEN: SAT. SEPT. 25TH

WHERE: DANDE FARMS

COST: $65 per Player or
$75 per Player coming to Dinner

INCLUDES: GOLF W/ CART, HOT DOGS OR HAMBURGERS FOR LUNCH & DINNER, 12 PACK OF BEER PER FOURSOME AT COURSE!!!
Post Golf Family Party at 4:30pm at My House where Dinner will be Served around 6pm!!!

TEE TIMES START AT 11AM AND GO EVERY 8 MINUTES UNTIL EVERYONE IS ON COURSE

DONATIONS & PRIZES ARE WELCOMED!!!!

CELL # - 912-3232
EMAIL: BJSSTOCK32@ROADRUNNER.COM

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Giants golf outing!!! Empty Flyer

Post by Scott Lanzerio Thu 05 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

Follow this link >>>> http://wnyffl.net/giantsgolf2010.htm for a flyer for the Buffalo Giants Golf Fundraiser!

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Giants golf outing!!! Empty Re: Giants golf outing!!!

Post by Scott Lanzerio Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

http://wnyffl.net/giantsgolf2010.htm

Just a little updated flyer for the tournament ... Don't miss your chance to meet 2 very hot chicks - Valerie and Laura!

Check these girls out >>>>> http://wnyffl.net/giantsgolf2010.htm

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 9:14 am

65 (tourny fee) - 28 (actual cost to golf 18 holes w cart) = 37. so a hot dog and 3 beers is 37$? Thats kinda steep. No thanks. Ill take the 37 in singles to canada and get more action then those jills!

?

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:58 pm

why do i bother other than to point out to the genius 37 and 37 is.....74?? the fee is 65, really there needs to be an iq requirement to post...you are certainly in need of action for money, because only some desperate slob would be interested in your ignorant ass...oh and it is a fund raiser and the jills and other items are not free, but by the time you do the math it would be a clusterf*ck anyways...better for all of us you do your own thing but thanks for the interest...appreciate the photos Scott!!! nice work!!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

hey midget #32, look at the math. where do you get 37 and 37? its 28 (actual greens fee w/ cart) subtracted from 65. That equals 37. Or if ur to stupid try this way genius 37 + 28 = 65. The jills cost money? Your paying them? lol.

?

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Sun 29 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

Hey ?...I aplogize for my hasty response and realize that you were using 28 as the total cost, thus making your math correct - i did double check with a calculator and you are still correct...see i can be corrected and admit i misread the minus and equal signs!!! but not for long!!! you see my misinformed ? the cost of 18 holes plus 1/2 a cart is $39 on the weekend and before 1pm (both pertain as we tee off at 11am until we are all out there) maybe you should scroll down the full page of dande farms or read the fine print..lol..so i will correct your hypothesis and then you can adjust your math....so the cost is $39 plus 3 beers plus hot dog/cheeseburger plus entertainment - yes we pay the jills for appearances, it is a cause i support fully!!! yes we pay for the bounce house for the kids and families at my house and more food for everyone...and yes we pay for the shots of liquor the jills pour down your throats on the course...we are just happy to break even and have a good time..feel free to get references from last years event..of course that means showing your identity as being embarassed by a dwarf with a hitler complex..aka midget #32...so who's in your foursome??? assuming you have 3 friends you dont have to pay for???

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Giants golf outing!!! Empty question

Post by Sean #19 Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:28 pm

Will the Jills be giving any happy endings?

Sean #19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Fri 03 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

no fake sean...that would be the mademoiselle's outing...lol...

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down