Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 Lines

Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Week 7 Lines

Post by Bookie Fri 24 Jun 2011, 3:38 pm

Broncos vs Team USA (-22) o/u 34
Though the numbers on the Team USA sideline seem to be dwindling, they should have no problem putting away a struggling Broncos team. The potent Team USA offense looked pretty good last week and I see no reason they do not put up at least 3 scores in this one. The Broncos have size on their line but they will probably struggle against a pretty good Team USA rush. If they score I would be a little surprised. Team USA wins going away.

Eagles vs Titans (+24) o/u 30
The Titans scored a touchdown last week, so I suppose you can say they are making progress. They have an awfully long way to go before they win a game though. The Eagles have a great system and should be able to move the ball pretty easily against the Titans porous defense. Since they have more of a ball control offense than a big play one the Titans keep it close, losing by a mere 3 scores.

RIP vs Blackout (-6) o/u 22
This is an interesting matchup that I originally thought would be a tight defensive battle. Blackout has been rolling offensively as of late, mixing up their formations and adjusting their blocking schemes leading to good results. RIP in the past has relied on their athletic defense, but have given up at least 2 scores the last 4 weeks in a row. Blackout should be able to continue this trend, but if RIP uses Odie and other tall rushers, it could make for tough throws using the spread offense. The Blackout defense is impressive and I think the RIP receivers will have trouble finding space so Mitch may need to rely on his line. In the end I think Blackouts defense will hold and their offense finds the end zone a few times for the big win.

Ballers vs Steelers (+1) o/u 25
If either of these teams wants to make the playoffs this is a must win game. Both have struggled and will probably not go far even if they do make the playoffs. The Steelers have some playmakers and the ability to score from anywhere on the field so they have a shot to blow this one open in a few plays. For the Ballers to have any chance they need their entire defense going after the ball carrier because the Steelers can be elusive. The game will probably come down to extra points which will favor the Ballers and I think be their best chance at winning.

Killswitch vs Yankees (-4) o/u 26
Killswitch gets another shot and knocking off an undefeated team after failing to do so last week against the Bucs. If they can figure out how to finish a drive they have a decent shot, but I think they will fizzle out inside the 20 and lose by a score. The Yankees offense has failed to impress all year so they should figure out what they are doing wrong before the playoffs start. In this game, I see the Yankees getting the short field all game and taking the win in a close one.

Bucs vs Giants (-2) o/u 28
The game of the week should be a brutal one with the two of the most physical teams squaring off. The Giants know the Bucs personnel well and I think will have a strategy to exploit their weak spots. With two speedy receivers that can make plays and a QB who can use his line well I think the Giants knock the Bucs from the unbeaten this week. For the Bucs to win they need Rudd to stay on his game, which he has done pretty well in league play. He has been moving the ball well, but in this one the Giants will figure out a way to break him momentum and make him uncomfortable in the pocket. Giants by an extra point.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Bias

Post by Game Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

Bookie you have never picked the Giants to lose a game since you;ve started making posts

Please explain ???

Game

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty re

Post by ESPN Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:16 am

BECAUSE HE IS A GIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty BOOKIE

Post by ESPN Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

Well bookie it look like you was wrong again the gmen went down!!!! but the killer was Bj and Muller didnt
get in the line and shake the buccs hand, that is bs i lost respect for both of them!!! if they would have lost buccs would have shook their hand poor sportmanship that made me mad as hell and i dont even play!!! i have
been watching this league since 2000 and i never seen a giant team with no class!!!! this not the giants team
that i love to watch.... bj what your excuse????

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty apology

Post by Giants34 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:05 pm

HAHA I knew someone would say something as I left . It had nothing to do with the game BJ had a wedding and I agreed to take is son to hockey. We were on the sideline getting him in his hockey gear and then I was actually leaving at the time of the extra point I had to get to leisure rinks by 4pm. So before you know all the facts maybe you should not post and look like a jackass. To the players that actually know me great game. Ask Joe P if I texted him and wished him conngratulations.

Giants 34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Another thing

Post by giants34 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

I really do not care if a unknown poster lost respect for me. That may have been one of the only times I missed a handshake. It is sad that as I was driving away I knew some unknown ass would make a comment. Think before you post sometimes other factors need to be considered. If you were that close to the game you could see us hurrying to get his son dressed and into my car. Sorry but getting a kid who is excited to his game when you are already late comes before worrying about making a handshake. As I will say again to those that know me great game and we lost, so be it. ESPN if you have an issue come talk to me next week and maybe I can explain it again in simpler terms.

Mueller Giants34

giants34

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Re: Week 7 Lines

Post by Fox Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:46 am

i dont know man, I heard BJ say F$#k them and told Mueller to come on as he angrilly walked off the field. Maybe it was about the wedding for 34 but not the coach. Whats 2 mins for a handshake. Regardless.Ur right espn poor sportsmanship.

Fox

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Bias

Post by Game Sun 26 Jun 2011, 1:14 am

Down goes bookie!! Down goes bookie!! I mean Bj

Game

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Wrong

Post by Giants34 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 1:42 am

Actually BJ said "fu=k it Mueller" as I was going to go on the field for the 2 point conversion. He said We need to hurry and were running late. If you were so close to our sideline to see what was going on did you see the kid in full hockey equipment and BJ tying his skates while I loaded the car. OH I guess you left that out. Another genius on the sideline not knowing the scenario. And yes today 1, 2, 3, 4 minutes all mattered as the 2pm game started at 230pm so yes I was running late. If you have an issue with that then its your problem. I love all you guys who like to make something outta nothing. Its funny that you all got your feelings hurt lolololo get a grip dudes its football. More important things in my life, I love the game but WTF chill out about a f-ing handshake. We have families and committments. If it makes everyone feel better I will send anyone whos feelings are hurt a hallmark.

Again to Big James and the gang congrats, thats all I should have to say.

Mueller Giants34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 1:47 pm

So i will jump in as it is my first chance...the board has been dead so i fugured i had a day to come on and say congrats to the bucs and explain why me n mule left early..Congrats to the Bucs, great game, fantastic finish, if you are a buc fan...as a giant it sucked for us but hey we lost we move on...as for answering to a bunch of people who dont have names i will humor you, yes the 2pm game went off at 230, everyone knew we were pressed for time, the bucs still huddled at half and took their time for the 2nd half kickoff, great move, because during the second half all i did was prepare my son for his hockey game and not pay attention the game, mueller and I were not even supposed to play the last series if the game was decided so he could be my sons ride to his game, and i had a wedding on grand island that started at 5, 45 minutes to get home 15 to get ready and 30 to get there, do the math geniuses 330 was my curfew, unless derrick lets me borrow his cruiser...win lose or ot, we were leaving and posting on sunday...but seriously, if we won and we were not in the line would the bucs have been upset, even noticed?? end of that story..but if you are going to quote us, please get it right as mueller said...or if you want quotes just ask me...

next, i am not the bookie, i clearly do not have the knowledge of the teams that i used to or know the players by name - believe what you want, but i couldnt hold that secret in for this long, i would have pruodly admitted it before!!! However, i assume he picks the giants because he is fairly smart or just likes to jump on our bandwagon, see reminders, back to back champs and buffalo tournaments winners - my t shirt drawer is overloaded and my office needs a new room for the hardware!!!, so every time we take the field we should be favored, now winning or losing is a different story, we take our share of losses, but we learn from them and build on it, failure is the secret to our success, see giants circa 2000, mostly failures for decades, now we are doing well, so hate, love respect or disrespect us, it really does not matter to us, ask anyone who has been a giant or is a giant, it is family, friends, fun and football - the 4f's...since i am not as gracious as mueller or have the ability to pay for stamps, i will not send hallmarks out, when i am at the field i will shake hands as always and when i am not there to do it, then go f**k yourself!!! LOL how could i resist that...we are good sports and have class and shake hands after every game win lose or fights in all cities...so if my family comes first, deal with it because they always will...BJ #32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty BJ AND #34

Post by ESPN Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

IF YOUR SORRY @SSES WOULD HAVE WON YOU WOULD HAVE SHOOK HAND AND
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!!!! FOX THANKS THEY ARE A BUNCH OFF SORE @SSES
LOSSER,AND #34 YOU DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME FACE TO FACE FOR REAL TRUST ME
CLOWN Twisted Evil

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty BJ

Post by ESPN Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:11 pm

BJ WHEN YOU WIN A NATIONAL THEN YOU TALK!!!! YOU ONLY CAN WIN IN BUFFALO!!!!! THEN THE BUCCS
WIN THE FFL BACK TO BACK AND THE BUFFALO TOURNEY BACK TO BACK AND THE STATE BACK TO BACK
SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? LIKE I SAID WIN OUTSIDE OF BUFFALO!!!

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Once Again

Post by Giants34 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:43 pm

Reading comprehension on this board must be at a premium. ASSho99 ESPN read all the posts. And like BJ said even if we won we would not have been in the line. We would have been long gone. So I am done with you. Oh and the all caps post just did not scare me off, so like I said come talk to me on Saturday. You know what number i
I wear and bring your scary little clown friend from your post. This is my last comment on the matter, I will talk to James,Hit and Joe P myself and its their opinion that matters.

Mueller 34..... Oh who are you again?

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty ALL I KNOW

Post by ESPN Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

NATIONAL CHAMPS YANKEES AND NATIONAL CHAMPS BUCCS!!!!!!!
BJ NOT THE GIANTS!!!! SO SHUT UP!!!!1 Laughing

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Bullshit

Post by Game Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:17 am

All these explanations and all the doublespeak is just embarassing on the part of the giants

why are you guys so adamant about telling your personal biz ?

just leave it alone you only look worse with every post !!

We understand; the handshake issue cant even compare to the conversation you guys had on an AIRPLANE, about a bunch of deserving young men (see Yankees) who only been around a couple years but you guys(bookie) consider lifers.

I guess its just that Generic Buffalo Bullshit.

Game

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty RE:

Post by Giants34 Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:26 am

lol to funny now all the opinions and haters are out.

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty BJ & Mueller

Post by WOOD#7 Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:36 am

For those guys to come on here and explain the situation ACTUALLY shows the kind of MEN they are. And the way the game went down, Ive seen many players in this league not shake hands under a lot less of a contested game.

For those of you not in the know, the game recap is as follows

Giants winning 14-12. Bucs driving with 2 min left. Giants defense stops Bucs on a 4th down sack , game over, right ...NOPE

Giants offense milks clock wisely , but fails to get a first down.

Bucs get ball back with less than a min left , no timeouts on there 40. Rudd runs for 15, and Bucs line up with no time for one last heave ho. 1 in a hundred shot. D backs should be playing off and if anything standing on goaline to flag guy at one , cause game would be over than , WRONG.

bucs WR gets behind both DBs and catches a great ball, thrown by Rudd. I blame Patterson for not being there, lol .

Hats off to Bucs for taking this one, having 9- 0 flags from refs didnt help. And that isnt a inflated number it was 9-0 in flags. Playoffs is when the games really matter anyways......

WOOD#7

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty great game

Post by Big Nard Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:47 am

once again i want to say way to stick together as a team we keep proving the haters wrong nobody gave us a chance to compete the way we are after loosing damn near 10 key players f__k that starters who would have thought we would be undefeated at this point that goes to show you this game is not about skill alone with good technique and a ton of heart you can make things happen as my big bro would say hall of famer DFloyd with that being said buccs great game again but now its revenge time here we go again another game of the week big bros verses lil bros can't wait.peace from Bipolar.

Big Nard

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty Stop

Post by Game Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:07 pm

Just leave it alone, no need for the play by play analysis

We all understand !!

I HATE WHEN THE BOARDS GET LIKE THIS

GO STEELERS!!

Game

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Lines Empty To game

Post by WOOD#7 Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:47 pm

Last I checked message boards are to discuss games. So thats what I did, Good job bucs, hopefully we see you in playoffs....

WOOD#7

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O #2 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:32 am

Great banter but gmen youre the last team to pull the ref card. Keep it clean.

B/O #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down