Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champinship Odds

Go down

Champinship Odds Empty Champinship Odds

Post by bookie. Wed 20 Jul 2011, 10:36 am

1. Team USA - 3-1 odds. Defense is suspect , but even with a injured Mason and an out of shape O'Malley they have best odds.
2. Giants- 5-1 odds. Have to win 3 tough games to get a third championship in a row. Have a lot of talent if everyone shows.
3. Yankees- 7-1 odds. Tony has put team on his shoulders and willed them to wins. Ford knows how to throw it up to Tony. They actually have a real shot at it this year. Theyve come along way.
4. Blackout- 7-1 odds. Team has shown its ability to play and beat the best. Inconsistency is what kills them.
5. Bucs 8-1 odds. If the Bucs had to play this week vs Blackout or Giants I would pick them to lose. With that said they have #6 and a lot of veterns that know how to get it done.
6. RIP - 15- 1 odds. Only team I dont see winning it. Too many holes but are close and just need to pick up a player or two in offseason to have legit shot at the belt.

bookie.

Back to top Go down

Champinship Odds Empty BUCS are being disrespected

Post by all-pro Fri 22 Jul 2011, 6:45 am

How come the Bucs are being so disrespected? Everybody knows that the Bucs have the most dangerous offensive weapon in the league right now. How many times is Mike going to have beat your sorry asses deep before you realize. I'm going to encourage him to celebrate with the boys in the dog pound sucking gin and juice the next time he beats you mofo's deep

all-pro

Back to top Go down

Champinship Odds Empty cause

Post by jackcum Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:09 pm

Bucs suck

jackcum

Back to top Go down

Champinship Odds Empty ?

Post by Buccs Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

I'm trying to figure out why were the topic of conversation and we are not even playing tomorrow ??

It's not disrespect........8-1 seems to be about right given the fact that we've been playing like shit lately!!!

#6 Is; the only threat we have,just make sure you GAME PLAN for him.

I don't know, sort of feels like the Miami Heat over here everyone wants to see us fail !!!

''So when we lose you all are gonna wake up the next day with the same problems you had before and the same lifestyles''.(Lebron James Voice)

Stop posting messages and get some rest girls you all have a Big Game tomorrow.

We are a team in transition (Rebuilding)I can name three teams that are at their ZENITH right now (Highest point) (Cant get any better) (Old age) (Father Time)

Buccs

Back to top Go down

Champinship Odds Empty Re: Champinship Odds

Post by REALIST Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:17 am

Im sorry no disrespect to Mike but the most talented player in this league is the receiver on the Giants. I saw him ballout in the tournament they won and he only played in half the games this year and still almost led the league in TD's! Just being real... plus he played pro ball from what I hear?

REALIST

Back to top Go down

Champinship Odds Empty Haha

Post by all-pro Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:34 am

Pro ball my ass

all-pro

Back to top Go down

Champinship Odds Empty Re: Champinship Odds

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down