Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

picks

Go down

picks Empty picks

Post by Bookiejr Wed 22 May 2013, 8:03 pm

USA+20 v Kings ...blowout 28-8 USA rolls ....
Blackout+12 v Broncos .....Broncos bite isn't equal to its bark...Blackout 20-8...
Steelers +2 v Killswitch.....Speed kills .....Steelers have it. Steelers 14-12 game of the week..

Giants +18 v Vikings .....another blowout 24-6 giants in a pillaging.

Yankees +28 v nice TD's....yep 28-0 snooze fest.......

can't wait till playoffs.......

Bookiejr

Back to top Go down

picks Empty Re: picks

Post by Yankee CEO Thu 23 May 2013, 10:44 am

Killswitch will beat the Steelers even after losing there 2nd best rusher in Killswitch history.. Pete Harding was the best, but they both are prove forces on the D-Line for any organization. .

& the Vikings won't score... Yes they scored on us but we play down to the competition a lot I think the Giants will make sure they won't let the same BS happen. .

Everything Else. . Wake me up when it's over. .

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

picks Empty LOL @ TONY

Post by KP22 Thu 23 May 2013, 12:33 pm

Tony, yes Pete was a great rusher for Killswitch. He moved on to Team USA, that was two years ago. Founder of K/S Resurrection, that didn't really work out as planned. Like I said great rusher, making great plays for his team, Coach?????? That's like all the NBA great players that can't make the transition from being a player to becoming a successful coach. Now Sean being the second best rusher in Killswitch history????? I will love to debate this one. He's a good friend and a good player that knows a lot about the game and helped me out. When he rushes and doesn't drop back to coverage, he's great. He goes hard and causes problems for teams. You know something about that tony playing against him. But when he drops back and tries to get his Ray Lewis and drops back to cover. Hold your breathe. First Down lol. I know you wont allow Sean to drop back, He'll will just do it on his own. Give it some time, you'll see. I'll put myself in this debate, just for fun. Sean will even tell you i'm a better rusher than he is. Tony you had a taste of it last year at Cleveland tourney when sent you home. If you need a reminder I would say watch the Steelers game, you can just wait for week 9. I know you cant wait, cuse I can't wait. It's always a great game and rival with us. I know Sean is ready for week 9, I know players on my team can't wait either.

KP22

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Fri 24 May 2013, 12:00 am

Hey Bookie Jr, welcome to the linesmaking world. All of your favs should be -(minus) the points. When you have them (plus ) the points, they look like the underdog. Just FYI. bounce bounce cheers

cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Fri 24 May 2013, 2:46 am

I Love KP... LOL

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down