Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Web Design

2 posters

Go down

New Web Design Empty New Web Design

Post by Danny#1 Sun 04 May 2014, 10:12 pm

As you can probably tell, the website has been redesigned. I am still in the process of updating it so there may be broken links and the team pages are blank at this point. The team logos are made up, if your team wants a different logo just email it to me. Also, I do not have any photos for this week so I won't have any highlights, but hopefully I will going forward. I made up the news stories as best I could, but since I did not see most of the games they may not be super accurate. If anyone can be my sideline reporter and give the scoops going forward that would be appreciated. I will not be able to attend most of the games this year so I will definitely need the help. Maybe someone has a son or daughter that can earn extra credit at school by writing articles on the games for us?

One last thing, please submit your stats! It makes the league more interesting and the year end awards more meaningful.

Thanks,
Danny
#1 Killswitch

Danny#1
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Web Design Empty Re: New Web Design

Post by Scott B KS#13 Sun 04 May 2014, 11:16 pm

Very nice job Danny. The redesign looks great. Let me know how you find the time for this stuff Smile

Scott B KS#13

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee#3 Mon 05 May 2014, 12:32 pm

nice job danny! website looks great! i kno i enjoy looking at it from week to week so thank you for taking extra time out of your schedule to do this for our league! its appreciated.

Yankee#3

Back to top Go down

New Web Design Empty Great bew Web Design

Post by Footballchick22 Mon 05 May 2014, 6:58 pm

Danny, the New design is GREAT! Love it!!! Keep up the good work! Let me know what I can do to help! Sheri/GM/Footballchick22

Footballchick22

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach Hawk Tue 06 May 2014, 5:36 pm

Excellent job Danny. Taking time out of your day to do this is commendable. Especially the time it took to find a pic of me doing something. I am horored!!!!

Coach Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf18 Tue 06 May 2014, 6:45 pm

Danny,
Great job on the website! I popped it open and thought I was on the wrong site... it looks great! Keep up the good work as we all appreciate your efforts on it!

wolf18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down