Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Empty CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by Bookie Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:13 am

Well I was right about both games last week.

Giants came out flat but got points in 2nd half to pull away. Good season Blackout.

USA also won, game was blowout though, figured it would be closer. Big INT play by Mason was a 16 point swing. Tonyless Yankee's looked bad, and game was never in question.

On to Championship. 2 best teams in the league are where they should be. Giants won regular season 16-0, dont think that will be repeated. USA offense has been clicking and Im sure they will have a gameplan to combat Giants weakness on defense. Giants have more talent, and I think that will show at the end of the day. Should be a great game, hopefully officials just let them play and stop throwing meaningless flags to be part of the game.

Giants 22 USA 20

Bookie

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by #1567384 Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:29 pm

Good looks this season. Should be a great game. Best of luck to both teams. Just to second what he said....no one is at the game to see you, refs. Do your job and call a clean game, thanks for a great season.

Yankees salute!! SIKE I'm out. Team sucks

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Empty USA !!

Post by USA#1 Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:28 am

USA ALL THE WAY, I hate those Giants !!!

USA#1

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down