Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule and Website

Go down

Schedule and Website Empty Schedule and Website

Post by Danny#1 Tue 12 May 2015, 12:53 pm

Hi Guys,

I have added the year schedule to the schedules link, please take a look and make sure your team plays 10 games. Based on league vote, we are not playing July 4th weekend, so the games that would have been played that weekend are now 9 AM games spread throughout the season. Every team will have one double header this year.

The website will probably pretty bare bones this year as I do not have much free time on my hands right now. I will post score updates, current week schedule, and standings as I have time but that will be about it. You can always visit the WNYFFL Facebook page for more timely updates and pictures as well. Keep in mind Rob is expecting his son soon so he is also busy. Between the two of us we will try to keep everyone up to date as much as possible. Sorry I can't dedicate more time to the site, but if anyone out there has any web developing experience, free time, and wants to help with the site, please let me know.

Good luck to everyone this season!
Danny

Danny#1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Schedule and Website Empty Schedule?

Post by mr FLag Wed 13 May 2015, 8:53 am

Only last years schedule is listed, I dont see 2015?

mr FLag

Back to top Go down

Schedule and Website Empty Re: Schedule and Website

Post by Danny#1 Wed 13 May 2015, 12:49 pm

You may have to hit refresh or clear your cache.

Danny#1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Schedule and Website Empty Re: Schedule and Website

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down