Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bish Network...Pt 1

Go down

Bish Network...Pt 1 Empty Bish Network...Pt 1

Post by dbish2 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 3:03 pm

1st i wanna send a shout out 2 The 1..Dave Rudd 4 comin up wit the title 4 dis years show...Ok ok lets get started... Congrats 2 da Buffalo Giants on a great season and even better tournament run... Even tho u fuckers got lucky just 2 make it past dem damn Yanks...I guess its good 2 have da refs n your back pocket...but hey all u can do is play da game...Glad 2 see lil nicky is alright..even tho I think he's 1 of da dirtiest players n da game..but if your a true football player n have any love 4 da game ..u gotta love da way dat kid plays...Ill be lien if i said i wouldn want him on my team...& u never wanna see anybody get hurt like that...soooo nick get well soon see ya may 1st..hopefully.. We want our revenge

Now 2 all da YANKEE haters...f__k ALL YALL..& i mean it from da bottom of my heart...Yup I talk shit cause i can back it up... Well im pretty sure everybody knows dat da yankees had a lil split up..B Ballard & M Cook started their own team along wit Duffy...J abrams started the dolphins..YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! lol...Marked dat down as a win.. how da hell u think yall go beat us when we beat da shit otta da team yall lost 2....as far as ballard & cook..good luck yall still my boys & it seems as if u boys putn together a good team..but just like da raiders of 2 years ago..DAT SHIT ONLY LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER...Im out..Go Yanks....FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 1 Empty Re: Bish Network...Pt 1

Post by Mike4 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 5:51 pm

Congrats to the Giants see I always said that if somebody beats us they better win the whole damn thing and ill feel a little better so congrats but see the giants where who we thought they were! we had em right where we wanted them and we let them off the hook! if you u wanna crown they're ass them crown them but they where who we thought they were we will see them again and the buccs too I see I still get no respect its all good tho Im ready baby damn we feeling like the raiders of the 70's JUST WIN BABY AND AYE! JOHN A. TELL YO BOYZ WE COMIN THIS AINT THEY REC LEAGUE FOOTBALL Yall want us yall gone get us see u boyz in 2 weeks

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 1 Empty LETS BE REAL!!!

Post by J. Abram Mon 19 Apr 2010, 8:51 pm

Bish, why do the X on your chest get bigger and bigger whenever u open your mouth. The Giants are far a more superior team than the Yankees. Yeah u guys played them tough , but sometimes when a really good team (Giants) play a average team at best(Yankees) they have a letdown and play to the level of the weaker team (correct me if i'm wrong) especially during the first game of a tournament. Also, if u guys have such a good team why are u still playing in the D division. My team the Dolphins, have a lot of young players, and I said from the start we are a D team. But after Florida this January we will move up to C regardless of how we finish. Isn't D division suppose to be for newer inexperienced teams in their first year of playing. I wouldn't exactly be happy or bragging about winning a championship in D (Florida) after playing in that division for 2 years. It seems like after 2 years u wouldn't be so quick to take the easy way out!!!!!!!!!! So next year January (2012) the Dolphins will be playing in C and the Yankees will settle for D, again, unless they win it this year (2011).......pathetic........John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 11:05 pm

Hey John Abrams we are a D team. damn fool..& im actually im glad we got 2 play n dis combined tourney..so my team can see how far we got 2 improve 2 move up..Dis our second year as a team...n u mite as well say our 1st..cause its only 5 original die hard yankees left..& we combined our team wit kill switch just 2 have enough 2 play nationals...John do me a favor & take da giants dicks out ya mouth u always suckn the bucs dicks 2...We have nutn but respect 4 dem boys but dey lace dey shoes up da same way we do so once dat wistol blows i dont give a f__k what jersey or division u play n...If yankees aint written across yo chess..den u da enemy til da game over..we can be friends later...Dolphins wont even finish da year..im glad u got dat good cop money...cause bets believe its go cost u...lmao...John i want da X on my chest...Y u think i Started Bish Network..N who da f__k on yo team go do anything 2 anybody..yo QB is yo best player n yo best wr n da tourney didnt even play 4 u...U talkn bout yall have young players..WTF..Yankees our prob da youngest team n da nation..da ceo aint even 25 yet..so stop wit the excuses...DA Dolphins are bums..there ceo is a double bum..& da coach is even worst...He has 2 be 1 of da most stupidist mafuckas i EVER met...how da f__k is he go lead a team when dis piece of shit cant even stay onsides...SMH...John u setn yo team up 4 failure...A word of advice...FIRE DA COACH NOW

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 1 Empty GAMETIME

Post by j.abrams Tue 20 Apr 2010, 8:17 am

HEY BISH, WHEN WE PLAY YOUR TEAM, I WON'T BE HINDING BEHIND SOME TITLE AS CEO, GM, COACH, OR EVEN OFFICER. I'LL BE THERE STRICTLY AS A PLAYER , AND IF U DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO COME HARD FOR THIS GAME U REALLY DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL. TWO TEAMS WHO DISLIKE EACH OTHER PLAYING SOME GOOD CLEAN HARD FOOTBALL, JUST WHAT THE LEAUGE ORDERED. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD ITS NOT SO MUCH YOUR TEAM I DON'T LIKE, ITS YOU I DON'T LIKE. HOW CAN U OF ALL PEOPLE CALL ANYONE A DIRTY PLAYER (REF TO NICK WHO PLAYS THE GAME THE WAY IT SHOULD BE). BISH DO ME A FAVOR, DON'T BE STAGGERING TO THE GAME DRUNK OR HIGH (AS USUAL) I WON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSES IF WE LOSE SO I DON'T WANT U TO HAVE ANY EITHER. JOHN ABRAMS

j.abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Tue 20 Apr 2010, 9:10 am

I hadto take a piece of this pie 1st off lets go back to the wny state tourney hey Bish wasnt it us who sent the giants home packing.... I think so hey I love the giants those my boys no doubt shit Im a touch champ wit those boys got nothin bad to say except a poor spot on 3rd dwn (should have been 1st dwn) mental error on 4th and short, bad call that 1st was a pass interference then changed to a hit in the face or what ever so yeah they pulled it off congrats THEYRE ASSES BETTER HAD WON IT ALL AFTER THAT!!!! I slept a lil better and JOHN THOSE DAMN BUCCS CANT f__k WIT US MAN FOREAL STRAIGHT UP!!!!! WE HAD EM MAN BOYS GOTTA MAKE PLAYS BOTTOM LINE THE DOLPHINS WOULDNT HAVE EVEN SCORED!!! YO YALL COMIN AT THE FAM AND ITS ON JOHN U SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BUCCS ROOKIE NOW U GOT A TEAM FULL OF ROOKIES SO DNT TAKE THE ASS WHOOPIN PERSONALLY I STILL LOVE YOU JOHN BUT ITS WAR AND WE GEORGE BUSH WE DONT NEGOTIATE WIT TERRORIST GAMES TO WATCH YANKESS VS DOODOOPHINS/ EAGLES VS BUCCS IM TELLIN U ITS ON KID

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Pt 1 Empty RESPONSE TO MIKE

Post by J. Abram Tue 20 Apr 2010, 10:50 am

Mike I always loved you as a player, u always bring it and one of the few rushers I enjoy balling with. I still want you to reconsider joining our team, I think you would look great wearing the Dolphins colors. I wish i had spoke to u earlier but if u made up your mind to be a Yankee I can respect that. The great part about football is that players can show love off the field and take it to them on the field. When I say I dislike Bishop, I dislike Bishop the player (the trash talker) but have mad love for him as a person away from football (makes sense). If you enjoy hanging out/partying/meeting females, Bishop is def the person u want to be with. The season starts in 2 weeks and the battle lines have been drawn, Mike you might want to be think hard about what side of the line u want to stand on (hint)...If u think the Dolphins are just going to play the season lame duck , think again. We draw for teams this Wednesday. Before the draw I will say a little prayer...... If my prayer is answered, we will be playing the Yankees the first game of the season, on a rainy cold Saturday, on a muddy covered field, with winds blowing 30mph, a little pregame lightening, and only the bravest fans in the stands, covered in raincoats and winter jackets.......the way BUFFALO FLAG FOOTBALL WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED....... John Abrams..

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by wow1 Tue 20 Apr 2010, 4:07 pm

if i aint mistaken didint the dolphins lose to the upstart canes to be the first out of the tourny it was a good game and all ,but a loss is what it is. The canes if they can get a line in order look they can challenge for a playoff spot this year not the dolphins

wow1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Tue 20 Apr 2010, 4:49 pm

Damn John they comin 4 ur head on the Bish network look like instead of worrying about us u need to be comin for the hurricanes i had no idea yall played eachother and yall lost to them!!!! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn now I wanna see that game Sleep

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 9:32 am

Hey uncle john.. your not still bitter over da broken nose thing are u.. LMAO.. I already told u it wasn't done on purpose.. I tried 2 hit u wit da crack back .. u saw it coming @ da last second & instead of taking it like a man you chose 2 duck like a bitch... John I can come 2 da game drunk high & hopping on 1 leg & still out play u... I wouldn't say im a dirty player.. & if yo dumb ass could comprehend I actually gave nick a compliment.. but u so juiced up your 2 stu-pid 2 realize that... 2 be honest john I don't wanna play yall 1st.. i'd rather play either da buccs or giants.. u know get that taste of dat last lost out my mouth.. hopefully by da time we play yall.. yall would be some good .. lol .. U prob would benefit us more by playn against us.. your a penalty waiting 2 happn.. u dumb f__k.. O yea I don't like u neither

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Wed 21 Apr 2010, 9:51 am

Its on think about it u got 2 of the most violent, vicious, savage, aggressive players in the league on 1 team and thats the yankees!!!!! by the way f__k DAVE KRUDD lol! everybody want a shot at us the Giants been winning everything I guess cause we young, fly, confident, and Good,oh and handsome yall dnt like that aye BISH Who f______g wit us?

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down