Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bish Network...(special edition)

2 posters

Go down

Bish Network...(special edition) Empty Bish Network...(special edition)

Post by dbish2 Fri 14 May 2010, 8:08 pm

I wanna start off with a congrats 2 da Yanks for winning da most hated award & me for da most hated player award lol! I wanna wish everyone good luck & good health tomorrow...Im ending the beef with me & john abrams. I really just realized how much of my time I wasted with this retard...Him & his team are irrelevant...We most likely wont play em again & he not on my level...He's just rediculous..He know damn well I cant even pay 1 of my most hoarest bitches 2 sleep with him..So john keep your dreams 2 yourself..& off the boards Sleep ..CEO... come on cuz keep that shit real.... U know damn well john can never play 4 us..CAUSE I SAID SO...You know the only reason he was on the team is because we used him 4 the same reason he has a girl...MONEY...But we do appreciate your contributions Twisted Evil So there im ending the beef...Good luck john & the Dolphins..We dont wanna play yall no john I dont wanna go up against you..Im turning my attention 2 the ballers..juice man I see you lookn 4 some motivation....BALLERS WILL LOSE........YANKEE SALUTE!!!!!!!

Now ladys & gents we have a special guess today...RD34 scratch Come now yall heard of him..The picture guy...Ok I know he's a nobody but hey...he has his own show..Welcome 2 Bish Network
BN: So RD34 nobody knows you...Why dont you tell us something about your self..
RD34: Well im a single white male 5'-7" 285, I live on the eastside off buffalo..Where I hang with ALL mA niggas....I stay ther with my Puerto Rican baby mamma & ma chinese boyfriend...

BN: Wait a min!!! U have a puerto rican girl a chinese boyfriend.... & YOU LIVR IN THE HOOD????
RD34: Yea THats how i get down...I love ALLLLLLLL my peoples!!!!!!

BN: WTF!!! You sound pretty fuckn confused to me... Anyways lets get 2 football..So I guess I dont have 2 ask u why U dont play & spend your saturdys watching...I Know why You got beef with with Bish Network is prob the same reason I got beef with the giants..You wanna be the best..You got 2 beat the best..see yall in the playoffs....But whats your beef with the giants?
RD34: Well I grew Up wit mueller and hollywood & I always look up to #34 but he chose to take #7 under his wings but he told me I wasn't good enough..So what if im short & fat I ment solid...All I needed was a lil bit of training & he gave Up on me...So thats why I hate #7!!!! He stole #34 from me..I hate #34 because even after he gave up on me I still thought we could be friends..plus I still had a crush on him..But then He got married & never gave me a chance..I HATE BOTH OF THEM!! Ive been f____d up every since...

BN: Ok calm down..calm down.. I guess that explains why your obsessed with their pictures..But So what Your short & fat...My good friends Jim & JoeY play football..they short & fat...Ok ment solid....LOL(GET WELL SOON JIM S.).............YO I see you hate the Yanks now...Join the Club...I like the pictures you put up of me.I needed the exposure..Now the people have a face to go along wit da name...Glad you got my good side...Yo I like how you got me in the picture getn snatched up by john & his boy...U see the look on my face...lmYao....You shouldv put in captions.."this shit corny as f__k!!''.....Yo how did you get my picture doe????? I dont even have that pic...
RD34: Well thats what i do I spend all day in my moms basement in the hood on the computer looking @ gay web sites....

BN: WAIT A MIN WAIT DA FUCKN MIN>>>GET THIS WEIRD MATHA f___a OUT OF HERE...THIS SICK f__k STARTING 2 FREAK ME DA f__k OUT!!!! Get him out of here..HE IS DEF NOT WELCOME BACK ON THE NETWORK....Listen this is a warning to all team..Be on da look out for this weirdo....We have a gay cyber stalker on the loose @ the field...Watch out cause he's watching...Sean you def better watch out be prob just ran home so he can beat off 2 that pic of you getn pancaked...dont be surprised If your the next 1 he has a guy picture of...He just dont do that shit for laughs..He really enjoy that shit...He had a mask on during the interview..But we go have to come up with a way 2 unmask this sick f__k....WNYFFL BEWARE OF THE HOMO R34D34..He's watching you...........Im out...Ballers get ready....THE YANKEES ARE COMING >>>THE YANKEES ARE COMING!!!! ....FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!

scratch geek affraid

Last edited by dbish2 on Fri 14 May 2010, 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...(special edition) Empty Re: Bish Network...(special edition)

Post by Mike#4 Fri 14 May 2010, 8:16 pm

LMAO HOW YO BITCH ASS LIKE THEM APPLES R34D HUH U FAG! YO U KILLED HIM CUZ OH BY THE WAY DOLPHINS SUCK! SWIPER NO SWIPING,SWIPER NO SWIPING,SWIPER NO SWIPING

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...(special edition) Empty U boys are crazy

Post by Giants34 Fri 14 May 2010, 8:36 pm

DBish, u r nuts. I made it into another addition. All my proteges need to be above 5'9" and have a desire to shoot the juice lol See you all tomorrow. May need to bring the whole family just to play. L8R Mueller Giants34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Sun 16 May 2010, 3:22 pm

Anybody see thst gay cyber stalker R34lD34???? lmYao...I think I put that baby 2 bed........BALLLLLLLLLLLIN!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Sun 16 May 2010, 3:43 pm

ONE MORE TIME FOR BOOKIE BAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! 6-0 MY ASS LOL hope he aint bet the house on that 1

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down