Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Lines

+2
K/S#19
dbish2
6 posters

Go down

Week 3 Lines Empty Week 3 Lines

Post by Bookie Thu 13 May 2010, 7:19 pm

Dolphins vs Hurricanes (-6) o/u 30
A pretty eventful week for Dolphins who surprisingly get more press than teams with twice the talent. They have a loooong way to go but at least the board is interesting thanks to a feud with the Yankees. The Canes also have some work to do but should be able to handle the Dolphins. Rob will be able to guide his team to a win but it will probably be a sloppy game.

Bucs vs Irish (+28) o/u 28
I feel for the Irish, they drew a pretty tough opening schedule. The Bucs looked good last week and are a different team when they have Mason. A lot has been made of their age but at then end of the season I still think they will be playing for the title. The Bucs will roll the Irish and win going away. Apparently LuckoftheIrish has been silenced for good?

Steel Curtain vs Killswitch (-2) o/u 26
Killswitch won last week but still need to learn how to close out a game. Steel Curtain got outworked and outmuscled showing they are not yet a top flight team. I think this will be a back and forth game, Killswitch scoring on long drives while Steel Curtain will probably rely on a couple long plays on missed flags. Ultimately I see Killswitch coming away with the win though.

Ballers vs Yankees (+2) o/u 15
Its not really a surprise to me that the Ballers are undefeated and as I stated previously, I see them going at least 6-0 to start the season off. The Yankees consider themselves elite, I'm not quite sure they're at that level yet. They have a solid defense, but their offense struggles with their numerous dropped passes. To complete a downfield pass Ford would have to walk the ball and gently drop the ball into one of his receivers hands. Don't worry Yankee fans! Thanks to Tonys fundraising they are purchasing a JUGS machine so players can practice catching all week. Anyway, Ballers win thanks to their kicker.

Giants vs Broncos (+24) o/u 24
The Giants defense has been impressive all year, not giving up any points and barely giving up a first down. The Broncos showed a lot of heart last week and almost completed an amazing come from behind victory. I don't see that happening in this one, the Giants are too good and stay focused the entire game. Bob dissects the Broncos defense with ease and the Giants take the easy win.

Eagles vs RIP (+6) o/u 24
This game should be interesting to watch, I think it comes down to the wire. The Eagles play aggressive defense thanks to an intense rush and smart blitzing package. RIP can counter with Odie, who one on one can probably beat anyone on the Eagles. If RIP can get Odie some touches, they definitely stand a chance because their defense is impressive. Ultimately, I see the Eagles pressure being too much and thanks to their all star kicker, the Eagles emerge with the win.

Don't retire Greek! You make solid picks, at the very least stay on board and pick against my spreads.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Lines Empty Re: Week 3 Lines

Post by dbish2 Thu 13 May 2010, 7:31 pm

Damn Bookie I cant even argue with you on this 1...But Def wins championships...Havent seen the ballers play so I dont have much 2 say about them..But aint no way im gonna let a kicker beat us again..even tho Bobby W. played a dual role...lol..Hopefully our receivers gained some confidence after the Dullphins game..I hear the ballers have a lot of talent..so we'll be testing their toughness come sat...however I admire You and the Greek for your opinions & how well yall scout the teams..Keep up the good work..maybe we can talk the greek into coming back..its always good 2 have more then 1 opinion...This message have been approved by Bish Network...FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 13 May 2010, 8:04 pm

or possibly missed de-flag by the official? U r one observant person Mr Book. What did u honestly think of that officials performance last Sat.?
thx

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 13 May 2010, 8:10 pm

or are you an official? it has been speculated.....that you may be in actual fact a WNYFFL ref?.......

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 13 May 2010, 9:58 pm

also. gimme 100 onna broncs + 24.....

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreek Thu 13 May 2010, 10:01 pm

I want to see another pancake served to Sean. If that happens I'll bet Scotty will be there to capture the moment!

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 14 May 2010, 7:38 am

lol u bet he will. i hope to dissapoint u bitch.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by ap29 Fri 14 May 2010, 10:30 am

The steel curtain defense is to strong me n ma brother are 2 shutdown corners..Nothing is being caught on us..We da young guns of are team and we are key players on are defense.So Killswitch aint gon have no long drives on us..Thats why we call are self THe STEEL CURTAIN....

ap29

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Fri 14 May 2010, 2:47 pm

ap29 please lil guy its the silk curtain you couldnt shut down an overcrowded night club if you were a fire marshall jocolor

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Fri 14 May 2010, 11:41 pm

I swear bookie is tryin to bait me on that whole cover thing. But i will not budge because in a closed door mtg held recently with attendees, myself, Dbish representing the bish network, Mike #4, hollywood, Mueller, and late invitee Sean... a motion was unanomously passed that if you dont play shut the the f**k up and leave the talk to the players. Unless your name is Bookie. Currently I fall into that category which is why i shut the f**k up. Book I can respect some of what u say but i swear its 2 of u. Sometimes u say stuff and it seems well thought out and on point, but sometimes u say the most off the wall sh*t ..lol that seems like u havent even been at the field. I thought I was the only one with a multiple personality disorder. Keep doing what u do though its entertaining. Cant wait to get back, old wounds heal slow.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by ap29 Sun 16 May 2010, 2:30 pm

R34lD34l wrote:ap29 please lil guy its the silk curtain you couldnt shut down an overcrowded night club if you were a fire marshall jocolor
-------OK ''REALDEAL'' WHO DO U PLAY 4 CAUSE U FRONTIN LIKE U A PROBLEM ON DA GREEN.. lol!

ap29

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Sun 16 May 2010, 3:07 pm

ap29 you have 2 pay attn 2 Bish Network...He doesn't play...He's just a gay cyber stalker who enjoys watching grown men bang against each other....

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by ap29 Tue 18 May 2010, 7:42 pm

dbish2 wrote:ap29 you have 2 pay attn 2 Bish Network...He doesn't play...He's just a gay cyber stalker who enjoys watching grown men bang against each other....
Thats Funny...but aite d.bish thanks 4 tellin that..

ap29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down