Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dirty mf's

5 posters

Go down

dirty mf's Empty dirty mf's

Post by Mike4 Sat 15 May 2010, 11:49 pm

You knw 1st of all yankee salute! they keep going against us and we keep whooping ass #1DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE ONLY 3PTS ALLOWED! But now for the shit on my chest, see as I lay here n my bed on my laptop my knee feeling like swiper foxxs and all swollen im thinkin bout my teamates Bruno#10 and D.Bish#2 and how we got hurt, the BALLERS some dirty Muthafuckas u knw my knee is on fire them dirty MF's couldnt do shit wit us so they said well lets fuckem up those bastards was cheering when our leading wideout went down high fiving and shit see Im dwn for physical play anytime but never BY NO MEANS WHAT SO EVER NEVER TRYS TO HURT A PERSON ON PURPOSE and if it does happen I ask about that player tht shit they was doin was some dirty shit I dont care what yall say im pissed but imma rest up for the night get well #10 we need you dog I hope I get better in the week #2 get better too big dog! Eagles this week so we need to heal quick we knw they gone bring it so until tomorrrow YANKEE SALUTE!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BALLLLLLLIN'!

Mike4

Back to top Go down

dirty mf's Empty Re: dirty mf's

Post by BJ32 Sun 16 May 2010, 9:40 am

Mike ...your defense is solid...but ranked #2 behind the giants!!!...only points on us so far was by our own offense!!! pick six the other way... that doesn't really count does it!!!..but your defense put up points this week which is also a huge plus....good tests for both defenses this week...peace til then...had to post this before hollywood turned on his computer, he hates laps....lol

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Sun 16 May 2010, 9:56 am

Hell yeah good game BJ U knw personally I am a Giants fan love to play against yall and love watching yall ball tht guy BoB Wes I said it before hands down best QB in the league I wish u get that guy on the road!!! The Yankee, Giants rivalry is growing with every game we play I love it and if you ask me its the best rivalry in the league cause you knw dolphins suck and wont be around long enough to be rivals last I heard was they were packing up and making a get away in the middle of the night like the old Baltimore Colts lol but yeah man you dudes on a roll oh and Mueller aint shit he aint offer me a shot of juice im hurt cause of him lol J/P but yeah keep it up though and hopefully we will me again this season im looking fwd to it YANKEE SALUTE!!!!!!!!......DOLPHINS SUCK!!!!...........AND OH YEAH>>>>>>BALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike4

Back to top Go down

dirty mf's Empty QUESTION

Post by RUFFBUFF Sun 16 May 2010, 11:20 am

YOU GUYS DONT THINK IT'S A LITTLE TOO EARLY TO BE SELF PROCLAIMING BEST DEFENSE OF THE LEAGUE ? THIS SHOULD WAIT ATLEAST UNTIL A COUPLE OF HEAVY HITTERS MEET.

RUFFBUFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Sun 16 May 2010, 11:32 am

DUDE RUFFBLUFF WHOEVER U ARE WHAT R U WAITING FOR LOOK AT THE POINTS AGAINST THATS WHAT WE'RE GOIN BY BY THE WAY THIS IS A YANKEE AND GIANTS AFFAIR SO BEAT IT POSER!!!!!! AND HEAVY HITTERS WHO DO U WANT TO PLAY THAT HASNT? YANKEES PLAYED THE GIANTS(RIVALS) AND BUCCS PLAYED THE EAGLES(RIVALS) SO U COMMENTED BECAUSE???

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

dirty mf's Empty QUESTION

Post by RUFFBUFF Sun 16 May 2010, 11:53 am

ANSWER THIS FROM DEEP DOWN INSIDE AND HONESTLY WHAT TWO TEAMS DO YOU THINK WILL BE PLAYING IN THE CHIP ,ILL EVEN GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF MINUTES, YOU CANNOT SIT HERE AND TELL ME YOUR TEAM WILL MAKE IT YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS OR THE GUTS TO PUT YOURSELF ON RECORD AND PREDICT SUCH A THING. MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT TEAMS LIKE YANKEES, R.I.P, KILLSWITCH,EAGLES ARE CHARITY TEAMS SO KEEP DONATING,AS IN WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY.

RUFFBUFF

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Sun 16 May 2010, 12:09 pm

Yankees will be in the Championship... Thanks 4 waisting yo time... now please take a moment 2 take the dicks of the giants & buccs out your mouth.... this message was approved by Bish Network..... BALLLLLLLIN!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dbish2 on Sun 16 May 2010, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

dbish2

Back to top Go down

dirty mf's Empty RE:

Post by RUFFBUFF Sun 16 May 2010, 12:15 pm

YOUR DISMISSED

RUFFBUFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Sun 16 May 2010, 1:23 pm

Thank you comrad D.Bish this guy RUFFBLUFF where did he come from oh I get it another yankee haters emerges from nowhere Wow even has a corney screen name lol see if you notice Eagles post wit a name and #, so do the buccs,yanks,giants,hell even gay ass sean frm whtever his team is called so that tells me u play for in the words of my comrad Bish a piece of shit team see I now believe all the posers on here sayin they spectators really are spectators and what I mean by that is they are on a team but never get in so they are spectators/benchwarmers/cheerleaders/DICKRIDERS lol so to all those who hide behind screen names I understand lil buddy it would be a waste of time sayin who u are anyway being WE WOULDNT EVEN KNW YOU CAUSE UR IRRELEVENT JUS ASK CHRIS BY THE WAY ANYONE FIGURE WHO THAT GUY IS? scratch LOL YANKEE SALUTE!!!!!!

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Sun 16 May 2010, 3:01 pm

I sure hope dis RUFFBLUFF character @ least play 4 the buccs or the giants...Cause I swear I cant stand when a player plays 4 1 team ...But like 2 suck dick on another team...Where da f__k is all these guys coming from...UH OOOO...dont tell me we have 2 gay cyber stalkers...lmYao........FOLLOW MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! (no homo's allowed)

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sun 16 May 2010, 3:26 pm

mike
go put your boo boo on ice, get ur hair cut and make "jenny" craig lester one of his slim fasty shakes...I'll hook u up w the clippers like I did Sat...!
sean
p.s.
good win

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Sun 16 May 2010, 3:52 pm

Hey sean, u guys played hard and fell short tough lost u def should have won that game defense wins games no way bobby should of scored on that play from the ten but u have a solid team you should recover next week and since u dont see us in the reg season, now bout that hair cut IVE HEARD OF A BOWL CUT YOU KNOW TRACING A BOWL AROUND UR HEAD BUT A MAXI PAD CUT scratch IT LOOKED LIKE U STUCK A MAXI PAD ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND CUT AROUND IT LOL BUT WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY U STILL MY BOY>>>>>>BAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNN!!!! Basketball

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Sun 16 May 2010, 4:18 pm

RUFFBUFF wrote:ANSWER THIS FROM DEEP DOWN INSIDE AND HONESTLY WHAT TWO TEAMS DO YOU THINK WILL BE PLAYING IN THE CHIP ,ILL EVEN GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF MINUTES, YOU CANNOT SIT HERE AND TELL ME YOUR TEAM WILL MAKE IT YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS OR THE GUTS TO PUT YOURSELF ON RECORD AND PREDICT SUCH A THING. MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT TEAMS LIKE YANKEES, R.I.P, KILLSWITCH,EAGLES ARE CHARITY TEAMS SO KEEP DONATING,AS IN WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY.
Now Notice He didnt name not one winless team but the teams he did name are charity teams? see yall gotta learn to read between the line this dude BITCHBLUFF Plays for either the Hurricanes(more than likely) dullphins(but I doubt it since they talk shit directly to the yanks) or the Irish(been quiet all season so) so again BitchBluff/celtic1/we know who u are why u keep changing names pal? insecure in your own skin?sucks to be you but over here we BAAAALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!LOL

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sun 16 May 2010, 5:29 pm

lol....mike ur fu

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 17 May 2010, 11:04 am

yo mike it aint a hurricane i can tell you that much we have been banned from getting in to shit on here for the rest of the season. And the name ruffbuff you know i can come up with a better fake name than that lmfao.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Mon 17 May 2010, 11:23 am

yeah like celtic1<<<<<<BUSTED>>>>>>>>>>>

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 17 May 2010, 11:36 am

lmfao somebody had to get it started early i could not wait anymore. besides i was leaving clues for you the whole time good catch on the last 1 though i waited awhile to throw it in there. On the real though you know i gotta show you respect if mom dukes does but who better to get going early for some outdoor then you. see how it set the tone for the season. Besides the fact you wont play indoor i know you cant wait to play wnyffl so i figured i would set you off early.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down