Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input?

4 posters

Go down

What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input? Empty What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input?

Post by MEATTT Tue 11 May 2010, 8:40 pm

You hear a lot from the Yanks on here and a lot about them, but I look on the Stats board and the Ballers are at the top and hear nothing about them...

MEATTT

Back to top Go down

What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input? Empty Re: What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input?

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 10:16 pm

MEATTT, are you a Baller??? Just Curious

The Ballers has gotten off to a great start, of course they will compete to the best of there ability just like the Yanks and @ the end of the game one of us will take home the W, no shit talking, at the end of the game win or lose as long as they play clean ball they will get the same respect that respectful teams get....

Welcome to the league Fellas, this week will be nothing like the last two weeks seeing that you are playing one of the Elite Buffalo Teams that play year round (Eagles, Bucs, Giants included) except we are in a lower divsion but we compete well w/ one another to get prepared for traveling, so I'm hoping that u put down the indoor and travel w/ Buffalo teams to represent our little/big city against teams from the south, east coast, and midwest in the division of your choice...

Buffalo play is fun but grab a sponsor and compete against some good boys around the country, Eye2eyetravel.com ( I can help w/ your travel arrangements )

The Greek quit on us, and I don't know what the bookies spread will be, but you know what my prediction is simply because I'm a Die Hard Yankee!

See you saturday and I wish the Ballers team health and Luck....

The CEO

The CEO

Back to top Go down

What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input? Empty Re: What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input?

Post by juice81 Tue 11 May 2010, 10:32 pm

It's our first year in the league, we're just trying to make a name for ourselves. A lot of talent on the Ballers though...an explosive passing offense that was held in check last week by that damn wind, and a shutdown defense to go along with it. Hopefully we can make a statement this week. We're looking forward to a hard fought, competitive game against what sounds like a tough Yankees squad.

juice81

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 12 May 2010, 7:37 am

look, stats mean nothing. the ballers are a decent team that hasnt proven much yet. good win against RIP last week, but you beat them by an exttra pt. not exactly a convincing win. The ballers dont play the bucs this reg season, which would show a lot. we will see if they are for real after this wk vs. yankees. Stats? the only stat that matters is a W.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Makeitrain Wed 12 May 2010, 8:54 am

The Ballers do have a lot of talent. I have played with and against them for over a year now. Not a lot of trash talking from them, so its not a surprise that they aren't all over this board running their mouths. I see the Ballers stepping up and getting a convincing win over a league powerhouse. Good Luck and good health.

Makeitrain

Back to top Go down

What about the BALLERS and YANKS game coming up? input? Empty THERE DIRTY

Post by SAM Wed 26 May 2010, 2:53 pm

THE BALLERS ARE PLAN OUT DIRTY PLAYERS ..........PERIOD

SAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Makeitrain Wed 26 May 2010, 3:45 pm

How are they dirty players? Cuz i dont think they are.

Makeitrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down