Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4

4 posters

Go down

Week 4 Empty Week 4

Post by TheGreek Tue 18 May 2010, 8:06 am

Ok ... So I was like 4-1-1 last week. I was neutral for the Yankees / Ballers game. Within my first 2 sentences I stated the Yankees will win but then said the Ballers may come away with a last second victory by 1-3 points.

Key points from last week.
- Nice jerseys Canes
- The Irish always seem to have a chip on their shoulder when they play the Buccs. Irish should keep that intensity through out the whole year
- Killswitch has to learn to get ahead of a team and stay ahead. Finish out the game
- I can't help to wonder how the game would have been with the Ballers QB present. The Ballers showed they aren't intimidated by anyone, especially the self proclaimed most hated team in the league.
- Giants, I really don't like that back up QB you have. There's just something about that dude. I do have to say though he threw the ball this week a lot better than I saw him throw previously.
- R.I.P. Ent can be a power house if they only recruited just 4-5 more players. Those guys play great together.

On to this week.

Killswitch vs Giants
The only way the Giants can manage to lose this one is if BJ or that other dude plays QB. I like Killswitch's system on offense. They have good plays. They have great execution. They have some sparks on defense but the defense always seems to lose the game for them. Killswitch is a good team but they can never finish off a team. The Giants are solid all around. Defensively the Giants will shutdown Killswitch. I don't think it will be much of a match for the Giants. I think they have something to prove now that other teams are throwing out they have the best defense.

Hurricanes vs Ballers
I liked the intensity the Ballers brought last week. I don't like hearing the BS comments about them being dirty. I don't think they were dirty. I saw them clapping when Bruno walked off the field. I think they brought a hard physical game and really kind of surprised some people. The Ballers offensive front is solid! The QB has so much time. They have a running game, which I think they should use more of this week. I think the Ballers are capable of scoring on every drive this week. Ballers need to continue the physical game every week. The Ballers should come out and roll over the Hurricanes.

Broncos vs Dolphins
This one is tough. I like the way the QB of the Dolphins throws a nice tight spiral. He's not mobile like the Broncos QB's. If the the Dolphins manage to give the QB back some time while WR's get open you may see the phish come out of this game with the W. However, I think the Broncos have a better chance this week. I like the Broncos chances with the QB from week 1. Cory is a good mobile QB but my feeling is the Santos can run and throw a nice ball. I'm really looking forward to this game. It should be a good hard fought game for both but I think the Broncos will come away with the W.

R.I.P. Ent .. Buccaneers
Man R.I.P. is a solid team. I'd like to piss off Odie. I think he plays better when he's pissed. R.I.P. is tough. They will be up for this game against the mighty Buccs. Some would say the Buccs played down to the competition they faced last week. Some would say that if Rudd plays QB the Buccs will not win. I personally think that Dave has a confidence issue. I think Dave can still play and win. I also think that every Bucc player has to look within and forget about the past accomplishments. Those accomplishments are in the past. Yes we know your focus is on the national level but if you can't win league play ( games used for preparation for the national level ) what good will you be on the national level. Get focused, that's all I have to say. Buccs come away with the W.

Yankees vs Eagles
The Yankees got punched in the face and really didn't know how to respond to the fight but managed to win the game last week. So they lost the fight but won the game. I personally think right now they are afraid. They know there is no way they will win this week. They have shut their mouths and I think they'll remain quiet until Saturday. Who knows. Maybe this is a new tactic for them. I doubt it! They are scared. The Eagles defensively will shutdown the Yankees completely. Bobby has greatly improved from the triple. He seems to have more poise and confidence. Defensively the Eagles have issues with the DB's. They really need to address that. They have added a few other players. As the Eagles improve each week they improve their chances of taking it all. Eagles with the easy victory over the Yankees.

That's it boys! Have a great week and play safe on Saturday.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Empty Re: Week 4

Post by Makeitrain Tue 18 May 2010, 9:04 am

Looking forward to this week. Broncos getting a Win this week in a close game with the phins.

Makeitrain

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Empty what

Post by dat dude Tue 18 May 2010, 9:40 am

Who is this make it rain, broncos gettin a win....really

dat dude

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 18 May 2010, 9:51 am

Punched in the face??? Afraid??? Add him 2 the Yankee Haters!!! Damn the Greek doesn't like us but those are his picks huh? I ain't mad at you, I still love u Greek, and I personally like the Eagles they respect us and we respect them until game time ofcourse, so I will see Bear and the Boys on Saturday.... Good Healthy hard game fellas.....

Bone Crushers?? (Never scared), Silent Assassins?? Yankees u decide this hate is so I love you LOVELY I love you players, fans, everyone except the ladies, Beautiful Morning great start because of the ladies loving, that damn cockiness Bishop!

Yankees Stand-Up!!!

Last edited by The CEO on Tue 18 May 2010, 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Makeitrain Tue 18 May 2010, 9:54 am

Dont get mad. Just predicting a Broncos win.

Makeitrain

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 18 May 2010, 1:42 pm

[quote="TheGreek"]

Yankees vs Eagles
The Yankees got punched in the face and really didn't know how to respond to the fight but managed to win the game last week. So they lost the fight but won the game. I personally think right now they are afraid. They know there is no way they will win this week. They have shut their mouths and I think they'll remain quiet until Saturday.

How the f__k do you get punched in the face, dont know how to respond & still manage to win 26-0....how CAN YOU SAY WE LOST THE FIGHT AFTER THE ASS WOOPING????? Damn Greek your hate for the Yanks is f______g up your credibility...1st you say we were going to win then you say we go lose...WTF!!!! I personally think your a piece of shit!!!!!! You shouldv stayed retired... When did we shut our mouths??? That will never happen..We aint afraid of no team...Once again we are playing one of the top teams & all the Yankees haters really just expect us to lay down..NOT!!!!! We coming for the eagles...We coming to beat the eagles...Every game we played against them has been a tight game..SO HOW DA F@#CK DO YOU THINK WE FEEL WE HAVE NO CHANCE??????

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down