Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Score Board... Week 1?

3 posters

Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Score Board... Week 1?

Post by Yankee CEO Mon 06 May 2013, 2:10 am

Only 5 out of 10 teams scored?! Smh.. Guess we know what type of league this will be this year. . Good Luck to everyone. . Top 3 Teams Are Known... Probably going be like that for some time now just like the last couple years.... I sincerely hope that changes & more teams develop & travel so our city can continue to be show cased on the National Stage. .

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Who are top 3

Post by FANMAN Mon 06 May 2013, 3:49 pm

Just wondering?

FANMAN

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Re: Score Board... Week 1?

Post by SEANT Mon 06 May 2013, 6:11 pm

It doesn't seem like things will change very much for the bottom 5-7 teams. some UFA will shake lose but not probably anything significant. USA, G-MEN and YANKEE MFKN SALUTE are clearly the best teams. Cool

SEANT

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Who cares, I don't!!!!!

Post by KP#22 Mon 06 May 2013, 8:19 pm

Okay yes we figured out what teams didn't score and who LOOKS like the top 3 teams. Great observations, at the end of the day each team has goals and yes to win each game. But some teams are looking beyond every Saturday at JFK, looking into the future like out of town tourney's to get points for Nationals. Every team in the JFK has different objectives, if your a player that doesn't agree with them leave. See if those top three teams will have u on their team. If you can't agree and don't know how to be a grown up about it LEAVE. We played Team USA this week, yes we wanted to win and score, but we wanted to see how we fare off with our new spread against a good defense. Yes you guessed it for Nationals. We could of went back to our normal offense but we didn't. Good luck to everyone this upcoming weekend.

KP#22

Back to top Go down

Post by fanguy Mon 06 May 2013, 10:30 pm

Top 3? 2 Maybe. SMH!!! 1 and a possible. Both B

fanguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Mon 06 May 2013, 11:48 pm

Sooooo does this mean I get to win some more money this year??? Competitive Friendly Wagers Are Always Welcome....

I "Predict" Yankees, Giants, USA Finish 123 (No Paticular Order)

That's what it looks like on paper so it's a decent assumption to make. . & we all took history in school to understand that history repeats its self & with the Bucs Gone & Brian Perrys Eagles split there are only 3 teams that have success in flag tourneys or league...

Truth Hurts... Let it be motivation cuz I would love to see 123 Nationally in C & 12 in B come out of Buffalo

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by SEANT Tue 07 May 2013, 3:19 am

actually Kenny I have the opportunity to play for one of those teams so yes "they" will have me. I wish you and the boys the best. See you around.

SEANT

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Rank

Post by Steel#99 Tue 07 May 2013, 12:28 pm

1- Giants
2- USA
3- Yankees
4- Blackout

Steel#99

Back to top Go down

Post by getmoney Tue 07 May 2013, 2:11 pm

maybe you old tymers didnt see the KING$ last weekend???? get no love with a huge win on what I heard is a league power house. and that usa team we saw after our game, looks soft with a tall qb, no wrs, and some soft fat big men..... psssshhhhhh

instead of getting your ish pushed in you pry shoulda went back to your old offense LOL

watch for the up and coming

$

getmoney

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Kings? LOL

Post by Mr Broke Tue 07 May 2013, 2:28 pm

Kings played Vikings, your saying Vikings are a powerhouse? I believe they won like 3 games last year. Get your facts stright Mr get money because you sound like a fool.

And that tall QB is Mason, Im sure he will run for a TD or two and pass for a few more on ya.

Mr Broke

Back to top Go down

Post by getmoney Tue 07 May 2013, 2:46 pm

thats what i heard....

Im just saying our defense is nasty. Our dline will blow by those fat boys and take care of this "mason" guy.

getmoney

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty YA

Post by Mr Broke Tue 07 May 2013, 4:30 pm

Kings will be 5-5 or worse, And I will bet any amount of money that USA beats the Kings.

Now thats a FACT

Mr Broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest123 Tue 07 May 2013, 5:53 pm

Kings will lose to killswitch blackout USA Yankees and giants....so at best they will be 5-5

Guest123

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Tue 07 May 2013, 7:33 pm

Kings MIGHT get 1 maybe 2 more wins & that's only because it's a couple Yankees on that squad. . I appreciate the confidence though.... & I put Kill Switch 4th I personally see them being better than Blackout especially when they are full force (just my opinion), not to 4get the Steelers who can win if Big Homie put on his glasses & that O line become blockers 1st blockers 2nd& recievers 3rd they will b a better team,

Unfortunately Since Blackout keep getting rid of good coaches only to end up back with the same coach they originally left which had them undefeated in league a few years back confuses me, great QB, Great Athlete's, Bad leadership maybe? Idk I'm just glad 2c the board starting off good this year. .

Yankees Salute. .

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty Week 2-10

Post by DIESEAN Tue 07 May 2013, 10:27 pm

You will never see anybody play as hard as KillSwitch in the coming weeks. Thank you Team USA for the wake up call.

DIESEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by SEANT Wed 08 May 2013, 6:07 am

Die Sean? put your name on it bitch

SEANT

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty SEAN'S WORST NIGHTMARE

Post by DIESEAN Wed 08 May 2013, 12:20 pm

1, 2, I am coming for you. Being disloyal... turning your back on your team.... I'm coming for you

DIESEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by SEANT Wed 08 May 2013, 1:18 pm

just let me say.....I wish KS all the best moving forward. No ill will, just love. They have a good possibly great team with a solid group of talent and strong leadership. It was just time to move on. The death stuff is a bit over the top though. This is a rec league Very Happy . Grow up.

SEANT

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 08 May 2013, 6:25 pm

Lmfao @DIESEAN .... Cuzn Blackout is better than Killswitch ... I'll bet you myself on that game. Bold predictions Yankees will FINALLY win it all this year & Blackout will finsh top 3 .. That means USA or the Top Dogs Giants will slip to 4th... You heard it here 1st.. BishNetwork

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by DIESEAN Wed 08 May 2013, 8:11 pm

LOL what a nice thing to say Sean, u can still go play in traffic. When you do that you'll be cool with Killswitch again until then I'm coming for your ass!

DIESEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by xneely Wed 08 May 2013, 9:12 pm

This is great, I gotta get on here more often lol

xneely

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottb Thu 09 May 2013, 2:52 am

Sean , you brought your anger to the boards , no one else , YOU. I was at that game and even I don't know why you chose to react the way you did. Regardless of what you thought about the coaching decisions , walking out on your teammates in the middle of a game is unacceptable. If you have a problem , take it up with Danny or whoever else after the game. Everyone gets worked up in the heat of the moment , but to walk out and leave your teammates hanging shows a complete lack of respect for us and everything we are trying to accomplish as a team, so it should come as no surprise that someone would take the bait you dropped when you anointed the Yankees our superiors...in fact if I didn't know you were smarter than that , I would have thought the "Yankee salute mfker" was bait to get ME going again after how I reacted when you did that after the Dubois tourney. If rejoining the Yankees because you feel they are a superior team was your goal , simply doing so was the honorable course of action. If you thought that walking off then running your mouth on the boards wasn't going to offend SOMEONE from KS , you are delusional. There is too much heart and pride on that sideline for something like that to be completely ignored. While I agree that there is no place for threats on these forums , or anonymous ones at that , look at the bigger picture Sean. YOU set the ball rolling , and now you are offended that it's rolling back at you. Be careful what you wish for.
All that said , I wish you good health and good fortune . I look forward to meeting you on the field .

Scott B KS#13

Scottb

Back to top Go down

Post by SEANT Thu 09 May 2013, 6:23 am

Bauer, I think u should re-read the thread and show me an "angry" post against killswitch. Since you brought it up...yes by any measure Yankees are a better team. They've consistently improved and I think any unbiased observer could see that. I won't bad mouth killswitch even though you're bashing me. Evil or Very Mad Its just time for me to move on. Good luck killswitch all love no hate.
Idea

SEANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Thu 09 May 2013, 11:44 am

IF ANYONE is looking to join an ORGANIZATION that does more than play football together, travel, have fun, & argue like men/brothers come see THEE Yankees Coach Garnett Brown or The Big Brother of the team Tony "CEO" Johnson... Do understand we all have roles that we play & u will WORK to get into a position U WON'T start right away but u definitely can steal some sufficient time if your a TEAM PLAYER (Unless your a kicker, the job is yours!)
& I might be on my RAY LEWIS this year & bow out on top after we win Nationals this year so I might be a Defense of coordinator come 2014..

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Score Board... Week 1? Empty get money

Post by toofunny Sat 11 May 2013, 4:19 pm

Now this is some shit....kings d line is nasty right....seems to me they couldn't stop the Broncos...don't worry we won't sleep on the kings....you went to sleep on yourselves today.

toofunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down