Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid-Season Awards

+3
hlywd7
K/S#19
Mike#4
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Mid-Season Awards

Post by Mike#4 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 3:17 am

okay 1st Danny shut the f__k up u better off keepin quiet u the only player on ya team well pete too that i like oh and jay my man too i was just sayin he suck at blockin ask any body if im lyin lol sorry too hurt yall feelings but f__k yall and bish f__k them dog what u doin the suckas man point blank ill kick it with you personally bro about that but they knw what it is word to me f__k em and NO I DONT SLEEP they aint alright with me and sean go dive off the peace bridge chump

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 3:28 am

oh and hollywood we knw who this fagot ass poser bookie is u go hard too my friend ppl all ways get post confused they need to try n read a lil slower I never said nothing bad about who he picked all I said was how I get left out im not goin by who has a motor like a lambo or who contains the qb best im goin by who gets to the qb i mean yall have a good line sack! buccs have a good line sack! eagles have a good line sack! most ppl dnt touch yall qbs I did but no respect its a respect thing with me dog thats all I never get the respect I believe I deserve only 4 ppl respect me howie, hitman,d.floyd ,and country thts a fact then u got ppl like well 6 sacks came from the dolphins like they dnt count as i recall DERRICK THOMAS HAD SEVEN AND A NFL SINGLE GAME RECORD AGAINST A SHITTY TEAM HIS COUNTED DIDNT IT THATS ALL BRO

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 4:22 am

so now u r comparing ur self to derrick Thomas?, Mike u have lost ur mind.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty Mike#4

Post by Hit#19 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 1:35 pm

mike what did i tell you about RESPECT,ITS NOT GIVING !! YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!!!
JUST KEEP UP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND IT WILL COME ,BECAUSE I TAUGHT YOU AND HOWIE LOOK
AT YOU BOTH!!! 1&2 HOLD YOUR HEAD UP BECAUSE NOONE CAN TAKE NOTHING FROM YOU
ITS YOUR TIME. good luck to you and the yankees !!! ps i will win most sacks this year!!!!!!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty Best Rusher

Post by "THOR" Mon 07 Jun 2010, 12:35 pm

What's Up "Hit #19"....I've been reading all the post about the "BEST RUSHER" and not once did I hear your name mentioned. Obviously, there is new generation of players in your league. I love your statement about "leading the league in sacks" because I know like you do that you can turn it on at any moment and DOMINATE. Looks like you all have a nice solid league going once again and it's good to see the younger generation involved, much like we were "back in the day".

Hold 2 roster spots open for Tony Jr. and I in Florida.....we are coming down to help the Bucs win it all this year.

Much Love,

Mighty Thor!!!

"THOR"

Back to top Go down

Post by Baller#3 Mon 07 Jun 2010, 11:39 pm

The Baller player names are #69 Stephen Maw and #26 Tom Butera

Baller#3

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty THOR

Post by Hit#19 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:04 am

Whats up Thor? i dont play as much these days i have only play in 2 games but
with 5 sacks not bad for a old head..lol yes i still can turn it on when i have to.
i am getting my self back in playing shape and then i will play alot more to help
howie out..you know you and lil ton always have a spot with us!!!!!
WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME???

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by ap29 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:26 am

I Think I should Of Made The All-Star Team As An DB Also...But Iam Put The Work In To Change Your Mind About Not Putting Me On The All-Star Team..

ap29

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty HIT#19

Post by "THOR" Wed 09 Jun 2010, 3:10 pm

Hit,

We are planning to come home the weekend of July 9-12 (Mini Family Reunion). I'll come out to the field on July 10th, to watch the games.

We both are looking forward to going down to Florida this year....we plan to start a training routine in mid-October, to prepare for the Nationals.

I don't plan to play in our league here this fall (Coaching Little League) but Tony Jr. and his friends have a nice nucleus of young talent, that will be in the league. I played with them last fall and helped groom them on the tactics of a good 8-9 man flag team.

"SEARCH AND DESTROY"!!!!!!!

Mighy THOR #38

"THOR"

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty ??

Post by Odie Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:27 pm

Will anybody tell me what do I have to do to be mentioned with all the other god WR....catch over more people? I mean I know I haven't had many receptions but when the ball is thrown to me alot of CB's heart stop for just that second when they say to themselves....."Damn its going to take all the athleticism I have....and a lot of luck to stop this grown man from get'n to this ball" lol....1 on 1 coverage anyone?.....Odie out

Odie

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty Odie

Post by Danny Fri 11 Jun 2010, 10:24 pm

Hey Odie if you're not playing with anyone in the tourney Killswitch has an opening at receiver for you. We play at 9 am, if you want to run with us text me. 716-258-1068.

Thanks,
Danny
Killswitch

Danny

Back to top Go down

Mid-Season Awards - Page 2 Empty yep

Post by Odie Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:08 am

I'll be around...

Odie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content