Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 9 Lines

2 posters

Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Week 9 Lines

Post by Bookie Fri 02 Jul 2010, 9:52 am

Irish vs Killswitch (-6) o/u 18
So Killswitch shows up with 7 guys to play the one of the best teams in the league, what’s going on with them? The Irish had even fewer players show up for them so lets just hope this game goes on as scheduled. Assuming both teams show up, I see Killswitch coming away with the win. They have an outside shot at the playoffs despite their lackluster play this year. The Irish are out and really have nothing to play for. It will probably be a close game since both offenses seem anemic right now, Killswitch can move the ball but not score, the Irish average a little over 3 points a game. Terrence will finish the drive first series and Killswitch wins.

Eagles vs Dolphins (+24) o/u 38
I like the Dolphins and I think that even though they are a weaker team, they will stick together. They knew going in this would be a rough year and they’ve managed to stay positive. This game will be a good chance for them to learn again, the Eagles haven’t been slowed down much this year and have beaten the best the league has to offer. They will dominate this one from the get go and will clinch the first round bye. They’re biggest adversary right now is overconfidence. It shouldn’t matter in this one though, they score early and often in a rout.

Giants vs Bucs (-7) o/u 34
The Giants went toe to toe with the Eagles but got edged out last week. Meanwhile the Bucs won their games by a combined score of 62-0. The Giants were the hottest team, but its hard to argue that the Bucs are now the team to beat. Mason is the main reason the Bucs will take this game and probably the championship. He throws accurately, can put the ball anywhere on the field, and can run better than any QB in the league. The Giants have great strategy and when Bobby is on can beat anyone. I think the first 10 minutes of the game will be a good indication of how this one ends. If Bobby is on, look for a close game, if the Bucs can get pressure on him, the Bucs take it by more than a touchdown.

Ballers vs Steel Curtain (-1) o/u 34
The Ballers beat Steel Curtain in the Buffalo NIT but I think if the Steel Curtain have the entire team show up they can win this one. Steel Curtain have looked good as of late and Bobby is enough to make any defense nervous. The Ballers have a tough O-line, but if Steel Curtain can get a good speed rush, maybe with that tall rusher, they can shut the Ballers down. If you take away # 10, force the Baller QB to his left, I could see a shutout. Steel Curtain will be in trouble if they don't shut them out, if the Ballers find the end zone its almost a guaranteed 8 points thanks to their kicker. This game will come down to the wire, but Bobby takes a QB draw in for the winning TD late.

RIP vs Broncos (+5) o/u 30
RIP shut out the Hurricanes last week and will have another good showing this week. The Broncos took the forfeit win last week so they should be rested, but I think RIP has a tough enough defense to shut them down. If Dathan is playing QB it could be a different story though. He knows how to move the ball and if he is playing, this game will be close and the Broncos may be able to take it. In the end I think RIP is more game tested and they still have an outside shot at the playoffs so they will take the game.

Yankees vs Hurricanes (+18) o/u 34
The Yankees will continue their late season surge and I think we will see another shut out. The Canes need some better blocking but if their not going to get it they should work on doing some screens. Defensively, I don't see the Canes getting much of a rush and if you don't get people in Fords face he can actually throw some pretty decent balls. If he's comfortable and can step into throws he will have a good game so they should put up quite a few points here. I think another year or two of recruiting for the Canes and they'll be in the hunt for the playoffs. The Canes best shot is hoping the Yanks continue to spike balls into the dirt instead of catching them.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Re: Week 9 Lines

Post by K/S#19 Fri 02 Jul 2010, 10:23 am

good shit bookie. Our playoffs and RIP definetly start this wkd. We win we are still in the playoff hunt, we lose and well we didnt deserve it anyway. I was there to make 8 last wkd, but Im a useless cripple lol. If our guys show up we should be in good shape, otherwise we r screwed.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Re: Week 9 Lines

Post by dmadd25 Fri 02 Jul 2010, 6:10 pm

Ill be there this week for sure

Dathan

dmadd25

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty BOOKIE

Post by HIT#19 Tue 06 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm