Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats Bucs

3 posters

Go down

Congrats Bucs Empty Congrats Bucs

Post by K/S#19 Sun 11 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

Detroit tourny champs! rudd mvp.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Congrats Bucs Empty Re: Congrats Bucs

Post by BJ32 Sun 11 Jul 2010, 7:43 pm

Great job in detroit Bucs!!! Dave Rudd mvp well done..and country must have mother theresa working on him as he was special teams mvp!! great job all around...i hope i got to the computer fast enough this weekend...lol...now the top teams can rest up while 3-6 beat each other up this weekend trying to advance to the next round...good luck to all and please keep us posted as to the gametimes so we can plan accordingly...over and out #32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by FORD Sun 11 Jul 2010, 7:59 pm

congrats buccs on winning the championship!

FORD

Back to top Go down

Post by chawk#2 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 9:07 am

D.Rudd....making me look like a genius again. Give him his due cause all of us could use a Rudd. Congrats to Dave and the bucs. I not surprised though.

chawk#2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary(50) Mon 12 Jul 2010, 6:51 pm

THANKS GENTLEMEN

Coach50

Gary(50)

Back to top Go down

Congrats Bucs Empty congrats

Post by Odie Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:57 pm

Congrats to all the Bucs...Way to rep are area..

Odie

Back to top Go down

Congrats Bucs Empty Bucc Nation

Post by Marlo Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:25 pm

Way to go Bucc's as a whole,RUDD way to lead us and hang in their, That M.V.P trophy is in the right hands. People are gonna have to understand this is not only a team it's a Family we may fight and talk shit to eachother but we aint gonna let nobody else talk shit to us.(with that being said, alot of teams think they nice until they get SURVEYED!!!).

Marlo

Back to top Go down

Post by bucs99 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 4:57 am

Well put Marlo......

bucs99

Back to top Go down

Congrats Bucs Empty RE

Post by Hit#19 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:15 am

Hey book marlo is on the board!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i am talking FAMILY I GOT YOUR BACK!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG NARD Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:38 am

I just want to say way to go BUccs we still have a few haters but we continue to shut up all the nay sayers.We are truly playin the best football rite now I can not express enough how if feels to be a BUcc.RUdd great tourney Habid you did the damn thing.We are truly one big family that will never change.To my extended family the YAnkees thanks for giving us a hand.well that's it for now Buccs let's keep doing what we do win.

BIG NARD

Back to top Go down

Post by RUDD4 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 1:07 pm

THANKS 2 ALL.I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE FAMILY.....HA
Y BOODIE,FINGERS,ALL STATE,SEVEN,HIT,KMART,ROOKIE,KIETH,BOOKIE,CEO,BISH NETWORK,TEAM MAN-MANN,I WANNA PICK SUM COTTON,MARLO,DANA,T BREEZY,BOOKMAN,AL,HAMM,QUAN,MR MARCUS,ALL THE SISTERS THAT CAME 2 CHEER US ON AND MY LOVE THERESA..AND FINALLY COACH 50 HE NEVER CHANGES..LOL..THANKS AGAIN. cheers afro

RUDD4

Back to top Go down

Post by RUDD4 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 1:12 pm

2 HECK AND DOREEN THIS IS PERSONAL THANK U.....DINNER IS ON ME AND DEEPEST GRATITUDE I HUMBLE MYSELF 2 URE COMMITMENT 2 ME....ONE LOVE.

RUDD4

Back to top Go down

Congrats Bucs Empty RUDD

Post by 2COOL Wed 14 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

RUDD THAT WAS VELVET!!!!!!!!!!

2COOL

Back to top Go down

Post by quN37 Wed 14 Jul 2010, 8:54 pm

WAY TO BALL BUCS, ROOK WAY TO PLAY YOUR ASS OFF, AND RUDD YOU WAS THE M.V.P THAT HOW YOU BALL YOUR ASS OFF f__k THE HATER. CEO BISH TEAM MAN MAN AND COTTON THANKS FOR COMING DOWN AND PLAYING WITH US.SO NEXT IS THE WNYFFL.WELL THE CHAMPS ARE COMING SO LETS GET IT ON.

quN37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down