Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good game bucs!!!

2 posters

Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Good game bucs!!!

Post by k/s#22 Sat 14 Jul 2012, 5:09 pm

First I would like to thank my team for a hell of a game and a great season. Just the beginning, new beginings to a good hard playing team. It was a dog fight. To those that still on the fence and don't respect us, thought this game would be easy DON'T SLEEP ON US.Second, to the dirty bucs I respect you guys played a tough game against us, can't to play you again.Third to the refs horribble calls on both sides would agree on that statement. LET THE PLAYERS PLAY, Study your rule book, calling bullshit calls that you don't know the reason you pulled the flag in the first place.Besides the bullshit calls all game long, great start to the 2012 playoffs. Who thought the first playoff game would be counted by yards. Threeertimes crazy man. Anyways best league hands down in the country, best talent here in western new york. Good luck to the teams that are still in it.

Kenny parker k/s #22

k/s#22

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Re: GOOD GAME BUCS!!!

Post by Danny#1 Sat 14 Jul 2012, 5:56 pm

Congrats Buccs on a well fought win. The game was a battle from the first whistle and I think we gave the fans a good show. I always have mad respect for the veterans I've played against for so long.

Killswitch, I am proud of how far we've come. From a 1 win season to this is a great step but there's still work to be done. I don't want to see anyone hanging their heads over the loss. Hopefully this makes you more hungry to win a title.

Good luck to everyone the rest of the way and see you in Cleveland!

Danny#1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Great game

Post by DBF#5 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 1:03 am

Great game killswitch, we should have charged admission for that 12 round heavy weight fight. You guys gotta good thing going over there ,and either team could have won today.

Kenny your right about the refs, something has got to give. Team fees are paid and so are the referees so we at least expect them to know the rules.

Dirty Bucs Football

DBF#5

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Great game

Post by BigNard Sun 15 Jul 2012, 10:28 am

That was one of the best games I have ever played in from start to finish it had so much drama with the refs the hitting the talking shit I love it.Killswitch is a very good team we gave a playoff game to remember.T,Jay,Danny,FrankJr.,Sean great game.Sean people may talk shit but u come hard every play way to get that sack rite after gettin plastered by country.Well now we have the final four lil bros vs big bros giants and bucs may the best team win and remember stay safe.Here we go the saga continues The Dirty Bucs Big Nard#50 all day every day p.s. Brizzy way to keep your head up couldnt have won it without u bra

BigNard

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Re: Good game bucs!!!

Post by realsore Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:01 pm

NARD!!! Toughest game I ever played in. Ham, Joey p, Howie, Marlowe, Burger. CONGRATS! !!! good luck in the next rd. HIT + COACH GARY thank youfor a great game. Its always a pleasure. Lastly thanks to all my teammates especially DANNY#1 W/O u none of this is possible. See everyone next year.ty
Sean
League putz jocolor

realsore

Back to top Go down

Post by use2play Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:17 am

Good game? false
The problem with that whole game was the bucs are now that bad and ks are, yes better but still bad. I just cant believe you wasted 2 1/2hrs of my life with that poorly play game.

Shut the f up and play the game!

Congrats to ks on working hard and if you take a few mistakes out you win (yes bucs same to you but your the "BUCS" and just that bad now)

Great season to all of WNYFFL 2012! and Go GAINTS!!!

use2play

Back to top Go down

Post by use2play Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:20 am

excuse me before you find the one thing to talk shit on me about....

GO *GIANTS*!!!!

use2play

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty use2play

Post by guest#12 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm

Use to play, u don't play any more. Guessing u were shitty player because u signed up as a guest don't want to put ur name out there. Coward. Another person on the giants dick. Get off of it they can't and won't win class C. Talking the game took to long, of course iti seemed long ur ass ain't playing anymore. Get on a team so u can get smacked by a so called shitty team.

guest#12

Back to top Go down

Post by use2play Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:33 pm

ok so you talk ish about me not putting a name in and you sign in as a guest12... lol

Im just giving my view how the bucs arent a top team anymore, ks has gained leaps & bounds, and GO GIANTS! you mad?!

really though...
Bucs: Not what they used to be, mid level team at best (garbage)
USA: talent but when they get into big time games against good teams you already know what happens...
Yanks: another mid level trash team, but pry give them the edge over the bucs (trash)
GIANTS: after they smack (and when i say smack I mean schhhhhhhhmmmmmaaaacccckkkkkk) the bucs, going to the ship and about to be 4 years run'n, need i say more

use2play

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Secret Haters

Post by TIZ Mon 16 Jul 2012, 4:21 pm

Secret haters make this s_it so funny, u the dude that hits the guy in the head with the bottle after he's been beatin to a pulp by 5 other haters lol. Then u say"oooooh, I put in work. We call that bitchmade on ma block! Put ya name on ya post . We ain't gonna hurt u homeboy! Its jus comedy.coward.!

TIZ

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty Save It !!!

Post by DBF#5 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 5:30 pm

No need to respond to this guy, giant players always post their names or numbers. Go away brah !!! Although we value your opinion and your criticism ,added with the fact your trying to add (Fuel to a
Fire) thats already blazing !!! We (Dirty Bucs) appreciate your compliments ,your choice to bash us at 9:00am tells us were doing something right . Stay Tuned

Dirty Bucs Football

DBF#5

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 6:24 pm

Yankees will be the 2012 champs.... Bet that

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by use2play Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:33 am

" Re: Good game bucs!!!
by dbish2 Yesterday at 5:24 pm

.Yankees will be the 2012 champs.... Bet that"

ummm you beat blackout by 6.... I put you in the category with the BUCS. Like I said earlier the bucs are so garbageee that it hurts me to watch and sad to see, but you might be a point fav over them.

No matter even if you happen to beat USA my GIANTS will smack ya. easliy.

use2play

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 6:12 pm

Put ya money where ya mouth is instead of the Giants Dick... We will be the 2012 champs ... If u don't wanna bet then shut the f__k up!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty RE:

Post by Giants34 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:36 pm

This board is amazing. Not one post by a Giant yet we find our way into the nonsense. Good luck to all teams this weekend and DBish what are the odds if I take the field vs the Yankees? I would be willing to make a friendly wager. I am good for it.

Also unless they post name and number they are not part of our team and please ignore them or take it as low brow humor by some folks with too much time on their hands.

MuellerGiants34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty lol

Post by wood#7 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:35 am

I try staying off this board, but its hard not to when you got this usedtoplay guy talking, who obviously is a bucs player trying to get his team motivated. Than u got this giant1234 cat thats always talking about fingers in asses, lol. Damn there are a lot of haters out there.

The only one who takes it worse than us is prob Sean,but those posts are funny, magic Mike, Lmao.

Dbish, I will bet u 20 that u don't win championship. I will hand the money to Ford Sat if u want bet, buttheres no way ur beating usa, than giants/ bucs.

wood#7

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 2:20 am

@ Mueller ... I like friendly Wagers... Makes it interesting

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 2:22 am

@ Wood .... Bet... We can Bet $20 on USA & $20 on Giants/Bucs

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Good game bucs!!! Empty bet

Post by wood#7 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 9:59 am

Ok bets on Dbish.$20. My money is That usa will beat u this week. And if u guys win , double or nothing in championship.

wood#7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down