Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"2011" DOLPHINS" LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED HEAD COACH - LOOKING TO LAND HOMS LONG (BUCKS) AS TOP CANDIDATE

Go down

"2011" DOLPHINS" LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED HEAD COACH - LOOKING TO LAND HOMS LONG (BUCKS) AS TOP CANDIDATE Empty "2011" DOLPHINS" LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED HEAD COACH - LOOKING TO LAND HOMS LONG (BUCKS) AS TOP CANDIDATE

Post by J. ABRAM Wed 28 Jul 2010, 2:31 pm

The Dolphins will be looking to court away Homs Long of the Bucks to be our new head coach for the upcoming 2011 season. While the Dolphins did have success at developing some our younger players and maintained financial stability through sponsors and fundraisers and finished the season intact, were looking to take a step forward this upcoming season. With wholesale changes needed to build a competitive team I'm pulling out all stops and going for the best coach on the market. I have a good relationship with Homs and I think he has the pull to bring in the core of players to have a winning season next year. We still will focus on our younger players but not quite as much (I want to win now-mentality is in effect). By putting this out now it will give Homs (if he accepts) plenty of time to develop his (Dolphins) team and recruit his own style of players. I will continue to handle the management part of the team. Homs if your out there- the offer is there. Regardless, the Dolphins will be back next season. John Abrams

J. ABRAM

Back to top Go down