Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4?????????

3 posters

Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4?????????

Post by J. Abram Sat 08 May 2010, 10:56 pm

Start off by saying great game Yankees!!!! Much trash talk before the game but calmer heads prevailed and the game was played clean, the only personal fouls (2) was against the Yankees. I'm not one to make excuses but Mike #4, u my boy and all, but did the Yankees really accomplish anything by scoring under 20 points.

Fact! 1. We have more rookies on our team and play more rookies than any team in the league.
Fact! 2. Injuries before the first game .......Chico (starting center-ankle injury - missed 2 games - return unknown)
Dez (starting receiver -broken hand in tournament -missed 2 games - return unknown)
Donald Fears (starting safety -head injury -missed 2 games- out season)
Fox - (starting corner - torn hamstring -played injured first game- missed 2nd game return unknown)
Rick (showtime) Hall (starting slot receiver- lower leg injury - missed 2 games - out season)
Pete (starting linebacker - shoulder injury -played hurt 2 games
Turk (starting QB - hand injury to throwing hand -played hurt 2 games)
Jamal (starting D/E and guard -knee injury - missed 2 games -may return next week)
Terrance Billups (backup QB - fractured elbow throwing hand - missed 2 games-out 4 season)
Frank Harris (starting receiver - missed 2 games foot injury- return unknown)

Lets keep it real, 4 a new team losing that many key players people would question how we were even able to field a team 4 week 2, but we did and without complaints. Yeah Mike u guys played well (and looked like u were missing a few players too) but not to the degree where it destroys all team chemistry. Even during the coin toss our team rep made a huge mistake which allowed the Yankees to have the ball with the wind in both halfs. How huge is that even trying to throw a short pass in the wind with a qb who has a injured throwing hand. This forced us to run the ball with an undersized offensive line, which u guys stuffed because u knew we weren't throwing. As far as your sacks is concerned (with a new center many bad snaps) and two brand new guards a blind preacher could have recorded them sacks(nothing to brag about). I'm not on here to whine and make excuses but i give my players mad props for hanging in there and competing under the circumstances. I played every player on my sideline at least half the game regardless of their skill level. Not only are the Dolphins going to finish the season strong but u will never see us quit in any game, already looking forward to next week. Mike u guys couldn't score more than 2 touchdowns with the wind in both halves?????????????Nothing to brag about big boy....but as Gary Long would say. ' A win is a win regardless of what the score or circumstances are". Did I make the right decision by staying on the sideline and not playing ???? If i did play I'm sure we would have won the battle of personal fouls.!!!!!Coach John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty Re: DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4?????????

Post by FORD Sun 09 May 2010, 12:46 am

yankees good game today. To john and the dolphins good game today as well. Two things in response to ur post you got the ball to start both halfs. I choose to differ and ur captins made the right choice to take the ball in the first half and I took the wind. In the 2nd half it was our option and I choose the wind giving you the ball in both halfs. As for only scoring 3 touchdowns we only had the ball 3 times all game so I will take scoring on every drive of a game anytime. Again good game to you. And yankees way to play great job on offense, defense and special teams today. See you all next week.

ford

FORD

Back to top Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty Re: DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4?????????

Post by Mike4 Sun 09 May 2010, 9:24 am

LOL AYE John I luv u man! But the DULLPHINS SUCK!!!! PERIOD AND WHAT U MEAN WE COULDNT SCORE 20 WHAT 18 TO ZIP AINT ENOUGH!? HELL IT WAS SO WINDY OUR FIELD GOAL TRYS WHERE WIDE LEFT WE MAKE THOSE ITS 22-0 SO WHAT R U REALLY SAYIN BIG DOG ( AYE TONE AKA CEO I TOLD U SINCE WE GOT THEM ON THE GROUND NOW LETS KICK THEM) SEE NOW WE COULDNT SCORE 20 POINTS SHIT WE STOPPED YALL ON 4TH N FOREVER WIT THE BALL INSIDE YALL 20 BUT WE CALLED IT GAME BY MERCY RULE AND WEATHER WITH LIKE 4MINS LEFT YALL BEEN DONE FOXX SUCKS SHOWTIME SUCKS AND ALL THOSE PLAYERS U NAMED HURT SUCKS IT WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED SHIT LOOK WHO WE HAD NO DBISH NO BIG MARCUS NO MIKE FORDS BROTHER SO UR POINT BEING U WANTED IT U GOT IT BIG DOG AYE I WAS UNSTOPPABLE ILL GIVE U A HINT* 1ST EVERY TEAM PLAYED IN THE WIND WHAT R U SAYIN* *2ND LEADERS AND WINNERS WANT THE BALL WHEN THE GAMES ON THE LINE WHY WAS TURK THE SELF PROCLAIMED "BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE" PLAYIN BLOCKIN BACK* HMMM WAS IT BECAUSE HIS LIL COUSIN WAS SPANKIN THAT ASS SO HE TRIED TO BLOCK ME I HIT EM WIT A SPIN MOVE AND GOT THE SACK AND YES THOSE WERE SACKS TO MY KNOWLEDGE IF THE CENTER SNAPS TO A QB AND U GET HIS FLAG B4 THE PUCK AKA LINE OF SCRIMMAGE THAT IS A SACK CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ANYBODY U JUST BETTER HOPE U PLAY THE IRISH REAL SOON LOOKS LIKE THE LOSER OF THAT GAME WILL B WINLESS. IM OUT OH JOHN U CAN LEAVE YOUR OWN TEAM AND PUT ON THAT YANKEE JERSEY ITS NOT TOO LATE BIG DOG WE NEED ANOTHER RUSHER JUST THOUGHT I PUT THAT OUT THERE LOL

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Sun 09 May 2010, 9:40 am

AND 1 MORE THING DID YOU SAY FEARS!? FE....FEARS OMG!!!! LMFAO THE MAN SAID FEARS LOL WTF YALL REALLY SUCK LOL THEE MAN SAID FEARS.... SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT FOXX AKA MR GET MOSSED AND FEARS AKA CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON GLOVES WEARING IS THE REASON WE WON CAUSE THEY DIDNT PLAY LOL WOW I HOPE THEY GET BACK SOON pale SHOULD STRIKE FEAR IN EVERY TEAM WHEN THEY RETURN LOL

Mike4

Back to top Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty MIKE

Post by FOXX Sun 09 May 2010, 9:24 pm

CHECK THIS OUT LITTLE GUY......I HAVE NEVER GIVIN YOU A REASON TO RUN THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE BUT SINCE ITS OPEN I GUESS ALL KINDS OF SHIT HAS TO COME OUT. YES I'M INJURED FROM THE TOURNEY AND SHOULD HAVE SAT OUT THE FIRST GAME....BUT I DIDNT. I PLAYED SAFTEY THE FIRST GAME. BUT IN RESPONSE TO YOU SAYING I SUCK!!!!!!! TO EACH HIS OWN BUT I DONT SEE ANYONE BEGGING YOU TO PLAY FOR THEM.....WHEN I GET BACK ON THE FIELD I WILL LET MY PLAY SPEAK FOR ME. YES YA'LL ZIP US BUT YA'LL GOT ZIP LAST WEAK......I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO WAS TALKING ALL THE TRASH BUT IT AINT SHIT. DO YOU, YOU GOT TO GET SOME ATTENTION SOME HOW. scratch

FOXX

Back to top Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty JOHN

Post by FOXX Sun 09 May 2010, 9:41 pm

AND TO MY TEAMMATE AND COACH JOHN WE DONT OWE ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE ANY EXCUSES WE LOST WE WILL BE AT THE JFK NEXT WEEK TO PLAY AGAIN, HOPEFULLY AS THE SEASON GOES ON OUR YOUNG GUYS WILL GET BETTER, BUT F**K EXPLAINING OUR INJURYS TO #4 HE PLAYED A HELL OF A GAME AGAINST SOME NEW GUYS WITH NO EXPERIENCE....HOORAY FOR THAT N*GGA Sad

FOXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Sun 09 May 2010, 10:16 pm

SWIPER NO SWIPING, SWIPER NO SWIPING, SWIPER NO SWIPING! lol Dude u suck u lucky I couldnt find the old post b4 the season started with john talking all that shit about who he had and what not but anyway Its not my fault yall had who yall had on the field 1st off STOP acting like this onslaught came outta nowhere>>>>>SEE YOUR COACH CALLED US OUT!!!!! EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE WHO IS SOMEBODY WAS THERE AND HEARD IT!!! NOW WE PUT OUR FOOT IN THAT ASS NOW ITS LIKE HE HURT SHE HURT ROOKIE HERE ROOKIE THERE HELL YALL EVEN MANAGED TO STEAL MY OWN COUSIN FOR YALL QB HE AVOIDED ME UP UNTIL THE SEASON SO I WAS PISSED ABOUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MAN AND SAID HE WAS PLAYIN WIT THE DOLPHINS INSTEAD OF BEATING AROUND THE BUSH BUT YALL NEED HIM AND YEAH I WAS PISSED! SO BLAME JOHN AND HIM FOR THE MOTIVATION! AS FOR YOU SWIPER FOX YEAH U SUCK BUT NOTHIN PERSONAL I SEE YOU N SHOW LOVE AND TELL YOU YOU SUCK HELL I TOLD YOUR WHOLE TEAM THEY SUCK SACK AFTER SACK AFTER SACK AFTER SACK AFTER SACK LOL BIG GUY! DAMN IM NO LONGER MIKE4 NOW I AM THE JAGGERNAUT! (THINK ILL GET THAT ON OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUES) CEO WHAT U THINK? OH YEAH B4 I GO FOXX SUCKS<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>I LUV U JOHN

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrnt4 Sun 09 May 2010, 10:21 pm

DOLPHINS SUCK JOHN U ASKED FOR IT BIG DOG BUT I GOT NOTHIN BUT LUV 4 U HOMIE AND SWIPER REST THOSE KNEES AND HAMMIES BIG GUY IM SURE THEY'LL GET "RE-INJURED" WHEN U GET SCORED ON AGAIN LOL!

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 10 May 2010, 2:40 pm

lmYao...yo mike they dont hear us talkn bout how young our team is.... Get yo boys healthy better yet...GET SOME NEW BOYS!!!!!!! Yo Turk we still can use a back up QB....HALLA @ me

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrnt4 Tue 11 May 2010, 1:09 pm

IVE FOUND IT!!!
Just to dispel rumors, the Buffalo Dolphins will be making their return to flag football in "2010". After playing briefly with the Yankees and Giants I decided it was time to add a little more excitement to our growing leauge and bring back my original team that has played in various leauges as the Phil-Pac Packers (Darren Smith/Gerome Allan/Pete/Don) the 2004 Buffalo Falcons (QB David Rudd) and the original Dolphins once coached by the Long brothers (first time in history of leauge that 3 brothers coached same team) Gary Long, Howie Long, and Holmes Long. For the past few years I have been watching/learning various coaching techniques used by guys like Gary Long,/coach BJ, and Brian Perry and feel the time is right to add a new team as the game continues to change. My team will consist of a mix of veterans (Rick "Showtime" Hall -returns) and a large influx of younger unestablished players new to the leauge but not new to football. Our main goal is to use the flag leauge to develop our younger players on the road to a National Championship in Orlando Florida (yes were going to Florida not sure what division yet). It was great playing with alot of u guys during the past few years especially the Yankees (Tony) who not only is a great athlete but was able to put together a solid team that will be around for years to come. Its a shame we're going to have to beat that ass when we play them (just joking), a little prehype for a great upcoming season. See u guys in 2010. ps are practices are closed to the public...........John Abrams HeadCoach Buffalo "FFL" Dolphins
LMFAO!

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrnt4 Tue 11 May 2010, 1:11 pm

AND THEN...
Dolphins Roster is Full
by J. Abram on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

Just a quick note, the FFL Dolphins roster for the upcoming 2010 season is completely filled. I have received numerous requests if i needed players at various positions, which I appreciated, but all player positions have been filled. I would also like to congratulate the appointment of Kenny Young (Amherst, New York) who applied for and was accepted for the Assistant Head Coach position. Mr. Young, who bring over 15 years of football experience with him, will be a welcomed addition to the WNY Flag Football League. Coach John Abrams......

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty AND YOUR POINT???????

Post by J. Abram Tue 11 May 2010, 1:36 pm

I don't understand the point your trying to make. With all the players we have out for injuries our roster is pretty much filled. Last game despite the weather we had 18 players dressed to play. Oh im sorry but according to someones earlier post we were expected to be forfeiting all our games right about now and not make it through the season. Mike I really love u as a person and rushing next to makes me play off the chart but your your starting to grow a few baby x's on your chest too but no where near the size of Bish's. I could have added more skill players wit experience but that would have cut into the playing time of our rookies which I didn't want to. I did say we were going to beet that ass but also note the (joking). Everything i said was truthful to date including your lame ass 5 sacks u had last game. Check out your CEO's post I think its time for a showdown to settle this once and for all (both teams healthy). Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 2:14 pm

The point was we said it from da get go...YO TEAM WAS GO BE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!! JUST LIKE DA COACH & DA CEO...I wear my X proudly..U wish u was half da player I am....Here's some advice..FIRE DA COACH & SELL DA TEAM...lmYao....Naw im not from da fruit belt but i have a bitch on da police force dat live on south division

dbish2

Back to top Go down

DOLPHINS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!! MIKE #4????????? Empty ONCE AGAIN ALOT OF TALK AND NO ACTION

Post by J. Abram Tue 11 May 2010, 2:57 pm

Face it Bish, I want this to happen, all the players want this to happen, your CEO want this to happen, the Dolphins want this to happen, the little boy down the street who lost his GI Joe action figure wants this to happen, when is your punk ass going to be healthy enough and man up to make this happen. The money is not a issue, it will be the best investment i ever made to legally pound your ass up and down the field for an entire football game. There's a lot of fans out there that would love to see this and mabey u can signoff from the bish network once and for all because like u your comments suck. But wait your bitch ass is already complaining that i'm going to hit u in the back which tells me this game may never happen. With all the other players watching who would play that dirty. After the game i wouldn;t even care about collecting your money, just get up off your back and don;t use the excuse it was a good hit only because u slipped. Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Tue 11 May 2010, 3:19 pm

wow dolphins and yankees really goin at it i see anyone got photos of john and/or bitch i mean bish i can really have them on the show! what you guys think?

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down