Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS

3 posters

Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty GIANTS ARE CHAMPS

Post by GIANTS#1 Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:19 am

GIANTS ARE 2010 CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!

GIANTS#1

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty Re: GIANTS ARE CHAMPS

Post by Jack Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:20 am

Hey at least some of the Eagle players can be proud of there Rock Championship ...... HaHa! LoL what a joke!

Jack

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty Good game

Post by Baller Mon 02 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

Good game, both teams played well. My only complaint was the Eagles QB whined a lot, and the one WR for Giants had a half shirt on. That looked kinda gay, he must of borrowed the shirt from Sean. The Giants looked good and seemed to have a great system. There D line of the Giants was all over the Eagles QB.

Good job Giants, I took notes and we are gonna incorporate a lot of your stuff on are team. Maybe we can steal some of your studs to.

Baller

Back to top Go down

Post by obvious Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

Baller lol what a fuckin joke lol u bitches missed the playoffs....you keep suckin on the giants balls u ball lickin bitch!!! who the f__k would wanna leave a championship team for your disorganized mess? noone thats who. lol what a fuckin joke. takin notes...LOL!!!!!!!!!! takin notes. man you could take an encyclopedia britanica fulla notes and your sorry team isnt gettin better. You should worry more bout holding on to your own players...lol whata fuckin joke!!!

obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by juice81 Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:35 pm

First off, I'm pretty sure that whoever is posting under the guest name "Baller" isn't anyone that actually plays for the Ballers team. As far as I know, no one from our team was even at the championship game. Second, there would be nothing wrong with wanting to take notes on how the Giants play the game...they've won back to back championships...they obviously have a great team and a great system. Third, who cares if we missed the playoffs, it was our first season and we missed the playoffs on a tie break...we will improve. I'm going to take a guess that you (obvious) don't play for the Giants, so obviously your team didn't win a Championship if you even made the playoffs. Say what you want, but the Ballers will be just fine next season.

juice81

Back to top Go down

Post by obvious Wed 04 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

your team got worse as the season went on, 4-2 in the first half, 1-3 in the second half...ur not getting better ur getting worse! U talked shat to the eagles about what you did in indoor..lol and then with your playoff lives on the line the eagles smacked the taste outta your mouth! Go back to indoor where you can beat the "eagles" lol whata fukn joke.

obvious

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty to all team

Post by ass Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

Team that are new keep play togther do not think about people say

ass

Back to top Go down

Post by juice81 Wed 04 Aug 2010, 2:16 pm

We had a ton of injuries and played without a QB for most of the second half of the season. Like I said I'm not worried about the Ballers next year, we'll be just fine, and we will make the playoffs. I know the Giants didn't have a full team for the Buffalo Tourney, but neither did we, and we had a chance to win it on the last play of the game. We can compete in this league. Keep hiding behind your guest name since I'm sure your team probably finished at the bottom of the league.

juice81

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty obvious

Post by Baller Wed 04 Aug 2010, 2:20 pm

I was giving props to both teams. They both were ballin all out. My team, will incoroprate a lot of both teams ideas. We will be in the playoffs next year, you can count on it sucka. As far as that homo stuff, that aint my thing, maybe thats how u roll but im down with ladies. So watch out league in 2011 , my team is gonna win it all !

Baller

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 04 Aug 2010, 5:02 pm

Great game to the Eagles in the finals, and to the Bucs in the Semis, and to Killswitch in the quarters, all hard fought battles...The Giants have come a long way to get to this point and I am extremely proud of the guys and the way everyone has played, especially in the big games. We had the chance to exact revenge on both the eagles and bucs from the season and tournament battles and losses and took advantage of it!!...it all starts with committment and we are hopefully close to getting the same level for travel!!! Of course, if any players from the league want to help the future of the giants (locally or abroad), feel free to contact me asap!!! 912-3232 (ballers, steelers?? what better way to learn a little bit about our system and see others than join up and travel?? D Jones if u are really unhappy?? Abrams as always!!!) Special thanks to Scott for our requested video song!! one of the BJisms I use is "don't be afraid to succeed" (and we arent afraid anymore!!!) and that really pertains to life as well as football, find out what is holding you back and get by it, for us it was the BUCS!!! (much love and respect but no one likes to lose to the same team over and over!!) Now we have the rubber match next year!! Until then, put the big target on the backs of the backs of the Champs!! Yes Bear there is a new sheriff in town and its the G-MEN!!! Over and out BJ#32.....next post will be about golf tournament on sept 25th!!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by FA#2 Fri 06 Aug 2010, 2:43 am

I have to say this. Bj....congrats on the victory but why is it you come on here only after victories and say the stuff youre saying. That to me was a team speech that you could have simply kept in house. You always overstate things. Its like this... The eagles have beaten the bucs at times but it never made us better or truthfully even close. At times youve beaten us but it dosent make u better. No world beaters around here. AT the local level anyone can beat each other at any time. We all know each other. So lets not get carried away. Again congrats on the win. Ive gotten to chat with a few of you lately and some of you are good guys and i do wish u luck in the future with league and travel. Its like this djones thing. Youve never said two words to him in the two yrs weve played in this league. Not even hi. How r u today. Whats your name would also help. I know this because we're buds. So chill out. Youve got a good team, no one ever said u didnt have a good team, please dont ram the giants are the best in the world down our throats again because u won the league. Im annoying sometimes but this is unbearable.

FA#2

Back to top Go down

Post by FA??? Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:04 am

yo littleMan not sure wat the FA in FA#2 means but if its what i think it is then you a fool. does it mean fallen angel? if it does then the only other infamous fallen angel i know was the devil. which might make you the cancer of that team. you little devil

FA???

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty FA

Post by GIANTS#1 Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:20 am

FA is short for FAG.

BJ is not talking smack and if the Bucs , Eagles , or any team for that matter won the league twice IN A ROW , there would be numerous guys on here asking for respect or saying that they are the #1 team.

So know your roll and as it stands now GIANTS are the best team you are NOT

GIANTS#1

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty Mr know knows it all

Post by Mr Know Fri 06 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

Mr. Know knows FA#2 stands for free agent with the number 2. So check your teams, if your team has a disgruntel teamate and his number is two. Well, he might be leaving.

FA#2 stop hating though , the Giants are the Champs. The other pickers ( Greek, Bookie) didnt give them a chance to win it all. I did, because I know all

Mr Know

Back to top Go down

Post by obvious Fri 06 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

pickers? the only thing yer pickin is your nose.

obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by FA#2 Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:53 am

Some of u are plumb dumb. No hate. The giants are champs but not the best. They deserved it. Great game. Here we go again with the big man complex and misplaced gay bashing. Gotta love these dudes that come on here already scared and hiding. If u dont know who or what youre dealing with, or are afraid to face the consequences of running your mouth to said person just dont post. Dont talk shit, its that simple. Thats a blanket statement for all u anons out there. No anger, im not mad just some advice. FA wasnt meant to be hidden. It dosent fit it the username spot einstein. But youre smarter than all of us yaaay!!! And i do believe i was talking to bj. The only response if there is or was one should be coming from him. I thank u to leave that convo to us. bj and i go way back...we're buds. He loves this stuff. I wont be on this site until next yr. Can somebody tell me if bj responds...thanks. @bj no venom... was just stating some things. F R E E A G E N T # 2 Twisted Evil

FA#2

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty wait

Post by bigshow Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:08 am

The Buc's won two in a row already sir,and if it wasn,t for their QB being payed off and shaving points I doubt they would have loss to the giants say what you want the proof is in the pudding

bigshow

Back to top Go down

GIANTS ARE CHAMPS  Empty What

Post by Giants#1 Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:39 am

Big show WTF are you talking about? Maybe you were drunk when you posted that at 1 in the morning. As of 2010 Giants are #1, Eagles are # 2 , and you are #3. Make every excuse you want, we really dont care.

Giants#1

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:29 pm

First, like wes said, can we all agree that scott does a phenominal job on this website and without him none of this exciting banter would be possible!! Great job!!!
As for FA #2...the giants are not getting any younger, so when the rumor mill from this board has a few names out there or teams folding etc, i will be happy to stir the pot of turmoil!!! I certainly know talent when i see it and would always welcome a conversation with anyone willing to be a giant, or even a part or full time travel giant..912-3232 in case you misplaced it...lol...
As for my post, you must know the internal email was much better than the league wide post!!lol...anyways while i unhappily concede that we are not a great travel team and would love national respect (like the bucs, eagles and yankees get now) and that comes from winning away from home...what i do find comical is when people say the Giants are not the best team in Buffalo, over the past two years we have won every big game necessary to be that, sure call us homers and whatever, but dont argue the simple truth of the matter...we are the Buffalo Giants becaue we love buffalo and have the resume to talk smack...i know coach G50, derrick, hit and mason are all using their loss as motivation moving forward for their travel and local team...i suggest others do the same...in closing i simply say to all of the Giant doubters and haters....REALLY??? SERIOUSLY??? BJ#32 over

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by FA#2 Tue 10 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

Well said. Hater#2 out.

FA#2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down