Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds

Go down

2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty 2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds

Post by Bookie Tue 03 May 2011, 4:05 pm

This looks to be a great season with a lot of talented teams. This is the strongest league I've seen in Buffalo in a long time so lets get the betting season started!

Team USA: 2-1
Any team with Mason at QB is instantly a contender for the title, add some talented Bucs and Irish players and they are my slight preseason favorite. By playoff time they will hit their stride and will be a very dangerous team.

Giants: 4-1
The two time defending champs had a disappointing Dubois tournament, but barely lost both games, including a last play tip to Blackout. One of the smartest teams in the league, they have a book on nearly every team so they will always be in the conversation when talking about the championship.

Bucs: 5-1
They played Team USA tough in Dubois and even though they lost a few players, they are deep enough to be the last team standing this year. With Coach Gary and Hitman leading the way, do not be surprised to see this team in the championship game.

Blackout: 8-1
Their defense will win them a lot of games, and as physical as they are they should easily make the playoffs. Winning the championship is another story, I think the top 3 teams will be able to take them come playoff time.

Yankees: 10-1
The defending D national champs are riding high and had a good performance in the Dubois Major. They can overwhelm less athletic teams, but I do not think they get by the Giants or Team USA in the playoffs if it comes to that.

Eagles: 12-1
This version of the Eagles is a bit of an unknown, probably sporting a couple old Eagles and some Raiders from the touch league. With Brian as coach they will be a tough out, but I am not sure they will have the athletes to win it all.

Steelers: 15-1
They have the athletes and a QB who already is a dangerous runner, now that he’s learning to throw better they could have an outside shot. The defense is solid, they could surprise a few top teams.

Ballers: 20-1
Now that they have a year under their belt they should be stronger, but they actually ended the season 1-4 after early season success. I figure they are a middle of the pack team.

Killswitch: 30-1
Though they won the touch league, I do not think they have the athletes to win a championship in flag. The D-line has been weaker as of late and the defense as a whole has struggled as a result.

RIP: 35-1
They rely on athleticism but really lack in the strategy department. With that and the fact they have little depth, they probably will not threaten for the title.

Broncos: 50-1
The team hung in throughout the whole year but inconsistency at QB will prevent them from having a legitimate shot at the title.

Titans: 50-1
A new team that has some ex-Ballers on it will probably struggle their first year. I do not see them being able to take the top tier teams at this point so it should be a learning experience for them.

Think I screwed up the odds, let me hear it!

Bookie

Back to top Go down

2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty not fair

Post by b34 Tue 03 May 2011, 5:38 pm

I really don 't think that's a fair assessment of the teams...uh...how you say....shit...ah yes...you are full of shit bookie....I can smell you from Bailey

b34

Back to top Go down

2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty Re: 2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds

Post by canes#23 Tue 03 May 2011, 7:03 pm

motivation motivation motivation, by far the hardest season to predict. I cant hate on anybodys odds. Looking forward to this season. Good luck to all see you Sat.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

2011 Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty Yes!!

Post by Yankee0 Tue 03 May 2011, 10:08 pm

Honestly... I always respected & loved the Bookie & the Greeks opinions, so I love & appreciate some good critics!
I just appreciate the National Championship shot out! Can't wait til Saturday! I'm still drunk w/ success from January! Hungover right coach! We can't help it...
The DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS will b ready for the continuous hate & 2 compete like always! Only our third year & already the most hated in the city, SMH, CEO held the league down 3 summers Damn wheres the love!

Hey National Championship Yankees, Blood, Sweat, & Tears right?
IDK why they Hate 2 Love us either...
Good Luck & Great Health 2 ALL TEAMS PLAYERS & COACHES (Even the ones who talk bad about us on flights when there should b unity w/ all our city teams outside our city! Lol) not in my feelings though, I'm just saying...

probably my 1st & last post my championship ass will let my team talk show boat & dance like always...

Yankee0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary(50) Wed 04 May 2011, 4:54 pm

STAY THRISTY MY FRIEND CEO. cheers

Coach 50

Gary(50)

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O #2 Wed 04 May 2011, 9:38 pm

A kinder more gentle #2 says I will take those 8-1 odds from u bookie and lay down a modest $100 on Blackout. Keep making wkly predictions and keeping the site interesting, while taking my weekly $100 wagers on those same predictions cause blackout goin to florida for free. I will keep your identity a secret I just wanna collect. I have to say i await your predictions. So let me get this straight..If the Giants win on a last second tip that makes us crap but for them its an oopsie? Or we kick a field goal and shut yanks out, 3-0 they drop to bottom of the bigs in a close game? K/S travels, plays better comp now, played close game with yanks and they go under ballers, steelers, and new eagles? No offense to any team but this is easy money with that logic. I think u should stand by this crazy logic and wager with me. Im picking the Eagles this wk because Bobby wears a bandana. Its Science. Same here though good luck to all, stay healthy, SUPPORT YOUR CITY in this USFTL world we live in, and see everybody at the field. First and possibly last post, cant guarantee that but its like 90%. Getting it out of my system now. NITE NITE!!!!!!

B/O #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Odie1 Sat 07 May 2011, 8:58 am

I like where you put us....time to prove you wrong

Odie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun 08 May 2011, 9:41 pm

Seems like the Bookie is up a $100 after that showing from Blackout...Was the Pittsburgh tourny just a fluke? Or was it just that playing in C/D Class got them all hyped up? After a strong performances from the Giants, Team USA, and Buccs it seems like the Bookie was correct on those top 3 teams...

Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 09 May 2011, 10:11 am

strong performance from the giants D they performed like the 2 time champs they are. Congrats to them it was a good game looking forward to next time, And hoping their average starting field position is not at our 20 lol.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down