Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Season Championship Odds

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty Pre-Season Championship Odds

Post by Bookie Mon 26 Apr 2010, 2:49 pm

It looks like there are a few teams who have a chance to take the title. Here is my take.

Bucs: 2-1
The Bucs have struggled a bit as of late, but I think if they have consistent play out of their QB they are the team to beat.

Giants: 3-1
They are on a roll and always find a way to win the close games. Confidence is their biggest strength right now.

Eagles: 4-1
Still a solid team but they may have lost a bit of swagger. Bobby can lead them to a good season but may not be able to win the big game.

Yankees: 6-1
A lot of talent, but can't seem to win when it matters most. The most hated team in football will have a target on their chest for a few games this year.

Ballers: 15-1
A young team with speed and talent, they will probably take a few weeks to get to know the rules but will probably be tough down the stretch.

Killswitch: 20-1
We will have to see what they can do with a new QB. Killswitch will play teams tough, they just need to learn how to finish.

RIP: 20-1
Solid defense will take them into the playoffs, but I do not see them going too far if they can't put points on the board.

Broncos: 30-1
I do not know much about them, but I hear they have quite a few players that have experience. It will take time for them to get it together.

Steel Curtain: 30-1
A team of ex-Yankees, they will probably have alot of skill, but not much organization. You need both to win in this league.

Hurricanes: 50-1
The Hurricanes have a few good athletes but they will probably struggle through their 1st year due to inexperience.

Irish: 100-1
Took it on the chin last year and may be even thinner this year. Unless they did last minute recruiting, this could be another ugly year for them.

FFL Dolphins: 100-1
While the team has a blend of youth and experience, it will take a couple years to build this franchise.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty canes

Post by unknown1 Mon 26 Apr 2010, 9:08 pm

these odds are all wrong the canes will make the playoffs and as far as experience goes they have no excuses 90% of their team has played in these leagues

unknown1

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty Re: Pre-Season Championship Odds

Post by Rob Mon 26 Apr 2010, 9:38 pm

Whoever ya are unknown I hope you're right and we do make the playoffs we definitely don't have the excuse of being inexperienced players. I'm looking forward to the season good luck to all the teams see everyone Saturday!

Rob

Rob

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty re: canes

Post by unknown2 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:26 am

these r championship odds, not making the playoff odds. and what do u mean by experience in "these" leagues? ther is only 1 league like this in Buffalo, other than rob and 1 or 2 other guys i didnt see many players who played wnyffl before. i could b wrong but if some of there players did play i dont think it was for a whole season. good job book, the odds seem right to me, xcept mayb the ballers.

unknown2

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Championship Odds Empty switch

Post by makerain Wed 28 Apr 2010, 10:04 am

I'd agree....except changing the odds for the Broncos and Ballers. Ballers are a decent indoor team. Have good young talent but make it only on the big plays. Expect big things from the Broncos, should be a contender in every game.

makerain

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 28 Apr 2010, 12:31 pm

All we need to know really is, who is the qb for both the Ballers and the Borncos ahhh I mean BRONCOS.? If they have solid play @ that position they have a chance.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Makeitrain Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:54 pm

I know the QB for the Broncos played in the league last year and has played at Sahlens for a few years on some good teams.

Makeitrain

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:31 pm

dathan?

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Makeitrain Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:49 pm

No. Santo.

Makeitrain

Back to top Go down