Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackout vs USA

Go down

Blackout vs USA Empty Blackout vs USA

Post by NA Mon 09 May 2011, 11:54 am

Did anyone see what I witnessed on saturday during the blackout and team usa game? Talk about a coach trying to over manage his team...wow. For those of you who were not there, blackout was down 14-0 and on the first drive of the second half blackout was moving the ball down the field before they shot themselves in the foot with penalties which moved them back and killed momentum. Then blackout pulled their starting qb in mid drive?? Someone please explain to me what were they thinking?? If they thought he was the problem they were way wrong. He had team usa d-line in his face every snap. He had about a whopping 2 seconds to make a read and get the ball out. Not to mention the snaps coming back from his center took about 2 seconds to get to him. The offensive line was terrible on saturday. I didn't see him return to the game so I don't know what their plans are for week 2 at qb but if blackout wants any change to win in this league they need number 12 in there.

NA

Back to top Go down

Blackout vs USA Empty Blackout vs. USA

Post by Chill Mon 09 May 2011, 1:56 pm

N/A you need to chill, it just seems like blackout needs to practice more and get on the same page with one another. No unity in this city!!

Chill

Back to top Go down

Blackout vs USA Empty re

Post by TD Tue 10 May 2011, 12:16 pm

BLACKOUT SHOULD KICK HIS @SS OFF THE TEAM!!! HE IS NOT A LEADER HE IS A CANCER TO
THE BLACKOUT TEAM ANY PLAYER COME OUT OF A GAME AND TAKE THEIR JERSEY OFF AND THROW IT
ON THE GROUND IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER!!!! I HEARD HE DID THE SAME THING IN PA...IF YOU LET
HIM GET AWAY WITH IT THE NEXT MAN THINK HE CAN DO THE SAME THING SO YOU GOT TO NIP
IT IN THE BUDD NIP IT NIP IT..

TD

Back to top Go down

Blackout vs USA Empty Re: Blackout vs USA

Post by NA Wed 11 May 2011, 2:45 pm

I was on their sideline he didn't throw his jersey on the ground? I watched him the whole time. He went underneath their tent took his jersey off and packed his bags. He didn't make a scene, didn't curse or yell at anybody. Let me ask you this TD...how would you feel if you were pulled from the game mid-drive mind you when you were driving and was told you played bad. When in fact his line did nothing to help him all game. Im not defending their qb im just simply posing one side of the argument.

NA

Back to top Go down

Post by twoglad Fri 13 May 2011, 9:32 am

you need to give credit where credit is due- - the D-Line of the U!! They made their offense (blackout) look horrible. I felt sorry fo that QB!! lol Very Happy

twoglad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down