Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message Board

Go down

Message Board Empty Message Board

Post by LetsGo Mon 23 May 2011, 7:40 pm

This site is dead this year!! Where is all the excitement and enthusiasm guys?? Lets make this place a little interesting. One of the biggest games of the year was played this past week and its been crickets. If that doesnt even get anyone talking then this may be a lost cause!! Lets Go!!!

LetsGo

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty Re: Message Board

Post by himtell Mon 23 May 2011, 10:49 pm

what big game?? giants and blackout? that was the only game i seen,i miss the rest of them could you
give me a update on each game?

himtell

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty What game ?

Post by MelKiper Tue 24 May 2011, 1:00 am

What Game? BUCCS vs Team USA !! it lived up to all the hype!! the Bookie got this one wrong !! BUCCS DOMiNATED USA in every aspect of the game QB,O_line,D-line,CORNERS,and WR (hint hint) USA was no match for the BUCCS as they jumped on USA early and kept the pressure on I personally think the BUCCS are better off with out all that confusion.these guys have huge chips on their shoulders and i feel sorry for any team standing in their way. as i was standing in the endzone i overheard a group of kids saying USA is "who we thought they were"

What Game? Blackout vs Giants !! first let me address the trade and free agency talk, rosters close this week and ive learned from a credible source that T BROWN might sign a 5 yr 30 million dollar deal to rejoin the buccs at midnight i might be wrong but my sources are usually right.
Giants handled the inexperienced players from blackout rather easily this one was lopsided from the jump. the was no way the Gmen were gonna lose two in a row these guys are built to go the distance.

the rest of the games were irrelevant they were basically stat games were players beat up on lesser opponents and padded ntheir stats.

Alot of new faces in new places we'll see how it goes

MelKiper

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty KEVIN MASON

Post by ESPN Tue 24 May 2011, 9:36 am

DID YOU HEAR MASON SAY HE MADE THE BUCCS? MAN THATS SOMETHING
TO SAY TO A TEAM WHO OPEN THEIR ARMS TO YOU!!! BUT A LIL BIRDIE
TOLD ME THAT NONE OF THE THE USA PLAYERS WAS PLAYING WITH THE BUCCS
WHEN THEY WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN ORLANDO!!! CAN SOMEBODY
HELP ME OUT WITH THIS..COACH GARY JAMES HITMAN IS THIS TRUE?
MELKIPER YOU ARE 100% RIGHT THE BUCCS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE BETTER
OFF WITHOUT ALL OF THE EGOS! AND CONFUSION.. I HEAR USA HAD AND ALLSTAR TEAM
AND STILL LOST.. IS THIS TRUE???

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Post by Odie1 Tue 24 May 2011, 11:46 am

I appreciate the early start fellas.....now all we need is the Bookie to start early this week...LETS START THE ENTERTAINMENT.....

Odie1

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty ?

Post by USA4LIFE Tue 24 May 2011, 1:01 pm

Explain to me how you dominate a game, but only win by 1 point? Seems strange.

USA4LIFE

Back to top Go down

Post by bucs Tue 24 May 2011, 3:18 pm

Well we won by 2point but anyway let but it like this we won the national in 05 without mason and usa we won 2 wnyffl without maason and we beat mason in the championship game when he was a gmen, dnt u see he a good player but he can't we the big game he didn't do it for the gman and he didn't do it for us and he dam sure didn't do its this weekend for usa. D.rudd has more championships then mason so all that shit with u made us it a few rings and championships before talkin shit. To be real I think he won 1 ny state with us that when howie was action like a lil girl lol lol he got hurt just playin howie lmao so with that said we still here bucs. cheers

bucs

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty Kevin Mason

Post by Bucs 99 Tue 24 May 2011, 5:50 pm

Kevin the only player that played with the Bucs when we won our National championship was Sean McKinnie.

Bucs 99

Back to top Go down

Post by bucs Tue 24 May 2011, 6:59 pm

if you want to see who played with the bucs in 05 for the national championships go to look for the 2005 champ that all that need to be said cheers cheers cheers lol!

bucs

Back to top Go down

Post by bucs Tue 24 May 2011, 7:01 pm

2005 champs

bucs

Back to top Go down

Post by bucs Tue 24 May 2011, 7:03 pm

dam just go to usftl i cant put in www so just go there and look for 2005 chmaps

bucs

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty Explanation!!!

Post by MelKiper Tue 24 May 2011, 8:28 pm

USA4LIFE Do you really need me to break down why i think they DOMINATED you guys ? or are you just tryin to make conversation?

MelKiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Tue 24 May 2011, 8:53 pm

For those on the Bucs who don't know me and/or took offense to what I said, I apologize. I should have kept my comments to the inner circle of Bucs who know me and know I don't make outrageous comments like that except in fun. For the record, I don't believe my comments to be true, "I DID NOT MAKE THE BUCS". I am a team player and it takes a team to win a championship. My comments were in good fun to a bunch of guys I used to go to battle with. Just as the Bucs were talking s**t, so was I. Talk to James and he will attest to the fact that I had a smile on my face as I made the comments. I have nothing but love for the Bucs and at the same time I want to win.

For those who want to continue to take my comments out of context...have fun. My apology goes to the Bucs organization and those who took it personally. I will continue to talk trash as I know the Bucs will...that's what makes it fun. I will just be sure it's directed at certain individuals who I know won't take it personal.

Lastly, my comments were mine and mine only. They did not come from any ex-Bucs or USA players. If you personally have a problem with what I've said, then I ask that you come address it to me. I don't know who the people are who post and we all know that people use fake names.

K Mason

Mason

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty MelKiper

Post by ESPN Tue 24 May 2011, 11:29 pm

MelKiper break it down for us why you the the buccs dominated USA!!!
I WANT TO HEAR THIS!!!

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Message Board Empty 1 Play

Post by Mel Jr. Wed 25 May 2011, 3:41 pm

Hey ESPN...maybe Kiper misspoke when he said dominated (as the score did not show - would have if the referee was watching the TD Boonie caught in the back of the endzone that he said was not a catch) but they did basically shut down the potent offense of USA. Bucs were up 12-0 before a blown coverage by the overated LB #23 from the Bucs blew a coverage to give USA momentum going into the second half. Then Mason decided to pick on 5 foot nothing Craig and gave O'Malley a jump ball, which rightfully so, he came down with to give the Giants the lead. If #23 doesn't blow that coverage to end the half, you could have easily said bye-bye USA. But that was not the case. Either way, USA lost though.

Mel Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down